Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Unn Prospective Students And Admmission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Prospective Students And Admmission (1472 Views)

Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students / Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update / D.s Adegbenro Ict Poly, Itori Ewekoro Ogun State 2012/2013 Admmission Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by Amaka4u(f): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
University of nigeria will neva change 4rm its stress and confusion. I dont knw why am so in luv with dat skul but thank God dat finally i can now kul myself a LIONESS. My friend Jessica got admission but neva saw her name in d net but in December vanguard,d other of my frnd Ann encountered such a problem but ended up seeing her name in d planning unit after buying jamb form. And now me,after loosing hope,some1 4rm lagos informed me dat stayz in nsk dat name is out in d dept not even in planning unit or newspaper. Am so hapy wen i saw my name there bt i stil pity some u who are prospectives. D latest now is dat some pple are afraid 2 continue wit their admissions in UNN cuz of d rumours in d fees and some senior staffs now sell admissions 2 d highest bidder. My cousin got admitted 2ru dis way after payin heavily. Gudluck 2u guyz as u pursue 4 ur future (amaka4u201076@yahoo.com)
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by gentleemmy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
@ Poster

congrats but how has this helped us now?
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by Czer(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
Quite useful,but did u ask dem @ Nsukka when we are to return to school?
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by NiceHans: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
Did u say Vanguard newspaper? The comprehensive list of those offered provisional admission was published in the guardian newspaper on 31 1st december.Thanks 4 d info anyway,some might find it useful
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by gentleemmy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
But actually the stress and confusion was just this (last) year. I hope i'm right sha?
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by japro: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2010
D
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by japro: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2010
D
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by gentleemmy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2010
japro:

Do unn accept 2nd choice, if they what are my chances of gaining admission into electrical engineering. I need your respond to fill the ume form before closing date. Thanks.
Sorry I came a bit late. Last year UNN accepted second choice to apply and write the PUME and were given equal opportunity to compete for the available slots with the first choice candidates.

Visit unnforum for other updates and or enquiries. Thank you
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by ccollins(m): 6:53am On Feb 14, 2010
Pls,does unn intergrate their jamb and post-ume score or they seperate it for their admission.pls,whats cut-off for law and political science
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by NiceHans: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2010
unn uses both the ume and pume as admissi0n criterias.the pume is 0ver 400 just as the ume is.to get y0ur average,u add the both of them and divide by 8,it becomes 0ver 100,what u get is y0ur average.t0 ensure u have higher chances of getting admissi0n,try t0 get an average of 60 and ab0ve.cut off marks for courses their depends on the state of 0rigin.n0te that admissi0n criterias are subject t0 change each year.g00dluck.
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by gentleemmy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
NiceHans:

unn uses both the ume and pume as admissi0n criterias.the pume is 0ver 400 just as the ume is.to get y0ur average,u add the both of them and divide by 8,it becomes 0ver 100,what u get is y0ur average.t0 ensure u have higher chances of getting admissi0n,try t0 get an average of 60 and ab0ve.cut off marks for courses their depends on the state of 0rigin.n0te that admissi0n criterias are subject t0 change each year.g00dluck.
Nice one there bro
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by Czer(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2010
Please can someone give us any update on clearance for UNN freshers,the UNN forum seems not to be talking about it again or has OKOLO shut their lips with $ or still having fun with their vals.Please updates & not valentine gist.Be serious.
Re: Unn Prospective Students And Admmission by gentleemmy(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2010
Czer:

Please can someone give us any update on clearance for UNN freshers,the UNN forum seems not to be talking about it again or has OKOLO shut their lips with $ or still having fun with their vals.Please updates & not valentine gist.Be serious.
No news yet bro. Try checking up on unnforum for all the news you need to know on unn. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Delsu 2nd Batch / Lasu Part Time Msc Electronic/computer Engineering / South East Remains The Most Educationally Advanced Region In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.