Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

DELSU To Use CBT For Their Pre-degree Final Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU To Use CBT For Their Pre-degree Final Exams (564 Views)

Delsu To Conduct Drug Test During Screening Of New Applicants / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DELSU To Use CBT For Their Pre-degree Final Exams by ElTommyBlaq(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2017
The Delta State University, DELSU has set everything in place to commence with the use of their Electronic Exam Centers For The 2016/2017 Predegree Final Exams. Slated For 25-29th July 2017.

Prof. Victor .F. Peretomode, VC DELSU

Following the result of the mock exams conducted at the Electronic ICT Exam Center earlier this month, DELSU ICT Chairman has assured the predegree students of an error and problem free exams.

This Development might affect the use of PPT in Delsu Predegree /100L exams in the future.

Source: DELSU Pre-Degree Student.

http://primebaze.com.ng/2017/07/20/delsu-use-cbt-pre-degree-final-exams/

(1) (Reply)

Total E&p Scholarship 2017/2018 Application / How To Find Someplace To Live When You Study Abroad / Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.