Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

LG Thread, Rumours And More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Thread, Rumours And More (6426 Views)

Itel P33 (leaks): Here Are The Specs, Rumours, And Anticipated Price / Samsung Galaxy A4 Plus Leaks, Rumours And Lunch Date / Nokia 8: Release Date, Price, Specs And Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG Thread, Rumours And More by edewojames(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2017
LG V30 Unveiled at Geekbench to come with 4GB RAM

LG V30 phablet was spotted at Geekbench yesterday. The result from the Geekbench listing revealed that the device will come with a internal memory of 4GB RAM. The chiset is from Qualcomm Snapdragon. The motherboard as shown in the listing is msm8998.

The phablet will have an operating system of Android 7.1.2 at a ... Read more here http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/07/lg-v30-unveiled-at-geekbench-to-come.html

1 Like

Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by madara1977: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2017
I heard that LG's next device would be compatible with Daydream VR. maybe this is the phone....
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by djtommy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good ....I'm excited we now have a thread fo LG phones.
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by Themaths(m): 2:03am On Jul 21, 2017
My new LG G6 will be coming from eBay in less than a week now. I can't wait to have it in my hands

1 Like

Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by MarkWayne89: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
I'm really curious about the form factor of this phone, especially that secondary display!
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by richidinho(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
ok
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by realtem(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abeg, wetin be lg?
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by djtommy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Themaths:
My new LG G6 will be coming from eBay in less than a week now. I can't wait to have it in my hands

wow! that's great

Make sure you give us your review and opinion when you receive it.
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by Themaths(m): 12:33am On Jul 22, 2017
i will share an unboxing review here
djtommy:

wow! that's great

Make sure you give us your review and opinion when you receive it.
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by hyuga(m): 2:09am On Jul 22, 2017
hello great LG fam. i have a LG v10 4/64gb variant for sale. fresh and clean 9.9/10. going for 95 but slightly negotiable cool
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by timmyblast(m): 4:44am On Jul 22, 2017
my lg g3 camera is not really cool. does it have anything to do with settings
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by tmanis(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
MarkWayne89:
I'm really curious about the form factor of this phone, especially that secondary display!
although v10 and v20 had secondary displays, the rumours and leaks have not indicated that the v30 will have one on top
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by Homeboiy: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Iam tempted to say that LG phones r rubbish

As a phone engineer someone brought an LG D3 ..if it wants to boot, it with turn to a blue screen

After much research I found out that after 18months of production it will start doing like that

I re-hot the ic's it will work for 2days n turns blue again

up till now, no solution

the phone is just wasting
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by nedu2000(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2017
I think say na local govt
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by Goodnuel: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
nedu2000:
I think say na local govt
Lol
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by edewojames(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2017
New Leak: Photo of LG v30 depicting Rear view

LG V30 is getting more leaks by the day as the day of it's launched approaches. Earlier, the smartphone was discovered in Geekbench. Now the rear view of it has been leaked at /leaks yesterday.

The rear view photo as seen above render the device to have dual rear camera, a flashlight and a fingerprint scanner at the rear. Previous leak show that the LG V30 that the device will come with Android 7 Nougat. However, the size of the camera is not yet known to me.

Read More: http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/07/new-leak-photo-lg-v30-depicting-rear-view.html

Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by edewojames(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nokia 2 leaks online by Geekbench see photos and specs

here is possibility that Nokia 2 may be launch soon as its got some ranking at Geekbench this week. Nokia 8, Nokia flagship phablet has been confirmed and ready for launch. Immediately an electronic gadget passes through Geekbench ranking, in a few months the device will be ready for launch.

According to the info reviewed on Geekbench, the Nokia 2 should come with Android 7.1.1 Operating system. A Quad core 1.27 GHz processor. It will also have a system-on-chip from Qualcomm Snapdragon.

Read More here http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/07/nokia-2-leaks-online-by-geekbench-photos-specs.html
Re: LG Thread, Rumours And More by edewojames(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Date of sale for LG V30 Leaked
The proposed date for the sale of LG new flagship phablet has been revealed today. /Leaks posted this today stating that the smartphone will be available for sale on September in South Korea. The device will not be available globally until September 28 this year.

LG a South Korea electronics company is expected to launch the LG V30 flagship on 31st August, 2017. The device is rumoured to have the ability to support Google Daydreamer, a VR gadget from Google.

Read from here: http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/07/date-of-sale-for-lg-v30-leaked.html

(1) (Reply)

Nokia N80 ! [ >>:Game Mode:<< ] / Tips To Keep Your Android Device Screen Safe / Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.