Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud (36072 Views)

Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria Rises By 95% To $1.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Lexusgs430: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
After all this media prosecution, what next?
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
ok
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by pafra(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nothing will happen to her in Nigeria.

This case will lack evidence.

Trust Nigerian judiciary the case will be thrown out for lack of merit.

She will be discharge and acquitted.

The reason will be efcc lawyers didn't present the case well or efcc don't have quality lawyer's.

If saraki can be free she can also be free

1 Like

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Ihutomi: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mr igbo sanomi, u see ur life u have drag the youth in to the chronic sickness of the elders,shame on u and ur family.

4 Likes

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Mayydayy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
None of them is innocent of it.when u hear they made so much money earlier than most of all. Relax,the story .the real story will come later.forget all this hardworking and determination jigs.

1 Like

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Blessing follow me. Mak these guys just pity me giv me 1%
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Fynxt13(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
banme1:
they should name me pls.
banme1:
they should name me pls.
banme1:
they should name me pls.
Ma Guy, Jail is just a room, shey u want to be named, issoryt
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Oxenomy: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
The thing is that all Nigerian billionaires acquired their wealth through this system, that is directly or indirectly from our collective wealth.. But anyway, it's none of my business because after everything, they will still keep a larger chunk of the money. It's the little ones they deliberately revealed that the government will recover..
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by hibee4uall(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hmmmm see figures... God where ur eyes.

AWAY FROM THAT: PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by kenex4ever(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
carammel:
I hope this woman's loot won't be like Abacha's loot.
E no dey finish.
Y is it dat SW people are always involved in all d loots?

Alison should b jailed if all these are true.
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
No great wealth in Africa without a hint of fraud or government patronage

2 Likes

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by SalamRushdie: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
olapluto:
The number of clean billionaires in Nigeria is under 5. Most others are either stealing from Nigerian government or defrauding the masses. We are not a producing nation, hence it surprises me where these billionaires just spring up from.

Trust me this guy is clean...He has nothing to do with corruption he just took advantage of our lazy govt who can't sell common oil
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by LabourParty(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
olapluto:
The number of clean billionaires in Nigeria is under 5. Most others are either stealing from Nigerian government or defrauding the masses. We are not a producing nation, hence it surprises me where these billionaires just spring up from.

There's none.

No Nigerian billionaire has a traceable history of wealth, they just wake up one morning and declare themselves a billionaire. How is that possible?

We all know how Bill Gate and others got rich, they have an history dating back 20 years plus.

But Nigerian billionaires don't.

5 Likes

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by lilytender: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
serverconnect:
APC trying to divert our attention. Chai I just weak for this country. What will the masses benefit with all this news.

How much did you get out of the billions of naira looted? If you got some, then congratulations and happy spending. If however you got none, then I think you need brain examination. Mama Piss has $21 million in Skye Bank, Andrew Yakubu kept $9.8 million in his village home, Diezaini does not know how much she owns, Aluko is fuccking American super models and buying houses all over Europe and America with your money and my money while you are trolling the net, yet you love your oppressor.

You did not eat last night because there was no food in your house, also this morning you have not eaten because there is still no food in your house. What about lunch? You are still hopeful that God will do His miracle once again. But these looters from Goatluck to Obasanjo, Tinubu, Diezaini, Fashola, Saraki, e.t.c. all eat at the most expensive restaurants all over the world. Yet you are ready to die for them even on empty stomach. Definitely, your village witches are playing with your medulla.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by PapaBrowne(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
If you read this article properly, especially if you are into business and get to do transfers regularly, you would find nothing incriminating there.

I have read it over and over to see where there was a crime but couldn't find any.

So AEB got a license to lift rude for sale overseas. They find a competent company, Televeras that has the networks and the logistics capacity to execute the trade. They enter a price sharing agreement with Televeras paying a percentage of its trade to AEBD.

Apparently, that's what the transfers must have been about. Televeras paying off its commitment to the owner of the license. Where is the crime?

If the crime is in Deizani getting kickbaks from the trade off, then that is definitely corrupt practice. But this article didn't in anyway indicate that Televeras transferred money to DEIZANI.

This is mere sensational reporting. Televeras has not been shown to commit any rime.

5 Likes

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by bkool7(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
serverconnect:
APC trying to divert our attention. Chai I just weak for this country. What will the masses benefit with all this news.

You need to emancipate yourself from pdp slavery

This is not about political party rivalry ,its about a corrupt criminal that we dont have the politucal will to prosecute, obviously because of gillible people like you , being prosecuted by the U S govt

3 Likes

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by abashi47(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
all d monies they've collected what v they done with it?
have d government given account of what they use d looted funds for

even d Paris Club refund,I know the FG refunded that because the Switzerland bank insisted on it..n even made a written agreement with consequences...
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by bkool7(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
PapaBrowne:
If you read this article properly, especially if you are into business and get to do transfers regularly, you would find nothing incriminating there.

I have read it over and over to see where there was a crime but couldn't find any.

So AEB got a license to lift rude for sale overseas. They find a competent company, Televeras that has the networks and the logistics capacity to execute the trade. They enter a price sharing agreement with Televeras paying a percentage of its trade to AEBD.

Apparently, that's what the transfers must have been about. Televeras paying off its commitment to the owner of the license. Where is the crime?

If the crime is in Deizani getting kickbaks from the trade off, then that is definitely corrupt practice. But this article didn't in anyway indicate that Televeras transferred money to DEIZANI.

This is mere sensational reporting. Televeras has not been shown to commit any rime.

Please, dont put words into our mouths

The title said , the company was named, it didnt say it committed any crime

4 Likes

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by bkool7(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
abashi47:
all d monies they've collected what v they done with it?
have d government given account of what they use d looted funds for

even d Paris Club refund,I know the FG refunded that because the Switzerland bank insisted on it..n even made a written agreement with consequences...

Whats your point exactly

Efcc should leave Allision,Maduake alone?

4 Likes

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by deesmallz: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
kolnel:
Just as expected
Most of the so called rich people in Nigeria are sitting on the masses wealth, the common wealth

You should know , No money is clean even in the United States Microsoft grew due to support from the American government
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by juman(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Piiko:
No great wealth in Africa without a hint of fraud or government patronage

Anybody can be billionaire in africa within hours.
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by juman(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
But also most rich men in the world are fraudulent in one way or the other.
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by rusher14: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yet some poverty personified individuals would still be singing their praises whilst asking for total clemency and greater promotion.

Too many corrupt Nigerians.

Sodom and Gomorrah dey learn from us abeg.

1 Like

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by rusher14: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
pafra:
Nothing will happen to her in Nigeria.

This case will lack evidence.

Trust Nigerian judiciary the case will be thrown out for lack of merit.

She will be discharge and acquitted.

The reason will be efcc lawyers didn't present the case well or efcc don't have quality lawyer's.

If saraki can be free she can also be free

This case is being tried in US.

Just know the verdict would be guilty as charged.

1 Like

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by bcashy: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
I suspect that hushpupppi guy.....finger crossed!!! grin
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Lkan: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Exactly what i had in mind. Unless there is something the report is not telling us, i don't understand how doing business as a third-party equates to swindling a country. The question should be, did he break any law?. Once again this is just crass sensationalism, just as you rightly pointed out.

2 Likes

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Just another lackey, these guys couldnt manage a canteen.
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Turbocharged: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
People should stop witch-hunting others. I did not read anything that sounds like corruption in that article. Unless they are holding back some information.

2 Likes

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by tiger28: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Nawa oh ebi like sey nobody can make clean money in this country. Even Dangote mingle with politicians to get some favour
EVEN Bill gates have lobbyists in Washington dc who are paid to represent his interest . Its impossible for you to be that rich and not have an insider in Government.

2 Likes

Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
When Naijagistlive posted about this trio, Nigerians dragged him/her/it...Well, here are the people you called "innocent"
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by Turbocharged: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
NubiLove:
Waiting to see the people that would start defending him.
From that article, can you tell us what their sin is?
Re: Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud by sshalom(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
banme1:
they should name me pls.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business / I Got Defrauded By My Bank / Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.