Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Some Musicians Ought To Be In Jail- Black Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Musicians Ought To Be In Jail- Black Face (368 Views)

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / See List Of Some Musicians Who Used Fela's Vibe To Come Alive Once More.. / See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Musicians Ought To Be In Jail- Black Face by ogbada33: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
It appears that the row between erstwhile members of the defunct Plantation Boyz, Black Face and Tuface, will continue to rage for a while. In a clip of the interview posted on Instagram on Tuesday, the aggrieved musician, whose grouse is that he was neither acknowledged nor rewarded for his role in writing Tuface multiple award song, Afrca Queen, said '...some of them steal songs from fellow musicians... had the FG introduced appropriate punishment for stealing, many artist will be in trouble'. Punch, 20/7/2017
Re: Some Musicians Ought To Be In Jail- Black Face by Dotwillis1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

A 32 Yr Old Nigeria Among Canada’s 150 Most Influential Black Women / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (photos) / American Rapper, Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.