Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring (636 Views)

El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Exposed: Oyegun’s ‘Hidden Agenda’ On Tenure Extension - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring by mr1759: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Recently the former prime minister of Britain visit governor of Kaduna state el-rufai a week later the same governor of Kaduna state has been made chairman APC committee to look into Nigeria restructuring and its meaning , the most pressing issue that bother on Nigeria unity and future.

my question is, is tony blair visit just a coincident?

why is el-rufai chosen on this assignment when he was not in agreement with the restructuring agenda?

Re: I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring by mr1759: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
oga British ppl no condition is permanent, u ppl have chose ur friends right from time as such look down on us.

one day God will free us from u ppl

1 Like

Re: I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring by edoboy33(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
your eyes is now clear sey
Re: I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring by edoboy33(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
your eyes are now clear lol
Re: I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring by mr1759: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
edoboy33:
your eyes are now clear lol
Edo boy who blind me before? abeg leave me I just taya here
Re: I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring by mr1759: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring by Daplux4: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
UK is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria
the most greedy people I have seen
since 1912 u started to suck our oil yet u are not done after 100 yrs u still want to continue using North to still from us.
we promise u and ur slave's it won't be like 1914
100 yrs on we have seen the effect of what both of u has done.
Re: I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring by ChimaAdeoye: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hidden or open, we shall see it someday.
Besides we are not going to continue in subjugation under Fulani or British rule.

If the British are good enough to leAve EU that doesn't serve their intetest, it is wicked to force others to remain in a union that doesn't serve their interest
Re: I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring by mr1759: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

62 Facts About Gov Obiano's Mother / See This Woman Who Threatens Sex Strike Against Men If Nigeria Does Not Produce / Incase Of Nigeria Break-up We'll Go With The Igbos.. Prof Dakum Of Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.