Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria (8425 Views)

Get Your Affordable Soundproof Lister Generators Delivered To Your Doorstep And / US Amazon And Walmart Gift Card / US Amazon And Walmart Gift Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by EmployMeNg: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
How to Buy from Amazon and Ship to Nigeria | Amazon is a buying and selling platform where you can purchase products of high class and quality like latest/cheap laptops, phones, books, household gadgets, DVDs, clothes and accessories etc. Amazon has a large team that offers varieties of products that are mostly American made products that are known for their high class quality demanded to customers.

How to buy from amazon and get it shipped down to Nigeria? It’s simple just follow the directives below. But before then you must know that there are products that amazon cannot ship to Nigeria for specific reasons.

Countries like Nigeria can only get certain products shipped down to the customer’s doorstep if it falls into the categories of Books, DVDs, music and videos within a week. Meanwhile, products like laptops, phones, household gadgets and other electrical devices except the ones listed above cannot be shipped directly to Nigeria from Amazon.

Here are the steps to shop from Amazon and have it shipped directly to you in Nigeria.

Sign in to your Amazon account.: If you don’t already have an Amazon account, you have to create one to be able to make purchases.
Go to Your Account: Under Settings option, select Manage Address book and edit your default shipping address.
Search for items you want to purchase on Amazon.com
On the left side of the screen, under Refine by, select the Ship to Nigeria/Kenya check box: You can also refine your search by selecting the Free International Shipping option.
Your search will be filtered. Check for products that are Eligible for shipping to Nigeria/Kenya; Add the product(s) you want to buy to your cart.
When you are done shopping, view your cart, and then proceed to checkout.
Select your shipping address by clicking Ship to this address.
Choose a delivery option: This will determine the import fees and shipping charges.
Select your payment method.
On the Review your order page, the import fees deposit will be calculated.
Once this is done, place your order. You are good to go. The shipping and handling cost will vary depending on the product. It could be less than $50:

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by butterfly777(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pls, is it possible to get Fermentation Equipment shipped down here? Equipment like ;Mason Jars, Glass Weights, etc
Re: How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by SOMICMACPHERSON: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Amazon Customer Service | Customer Care Phone Number | Amazon Contact

Doing business with Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company,  Quick get connected with Amazon Customer Service number 009 1 206-266-2992. Meanwhile, for you to buy Amazon products there are some special and free few steps on Amazon registration, also you can online marketing is generally tagged E-Commerce"Electronic Commerce"...

https://www.somictech.com/amazon-customer-service-care-phone-number/

Re: How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by okitejoseph: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
I think Amazon remains the best out fit for online as well as offline shopping.... they now have the Amazon Student credit card facility... this is mainly for students...

https://www.creditpent.com/amazon-student-credit-card-how-to-manage-amazon-credit-card-for-students/
Re: How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by OnePunchMan: 8:54am On May 07, 2018
We buy and ship for people from amazon USA to Nigeria at an excellent rate of just 310 naira per usd..

Check out our thread for more information and contact in our profile..

https://www.nairaland.com/3894150/place-all-orders-amazon-only/75
Re: How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by SimonStiles: 1:59am On Nov 20, 2018
hey guys, check out on Amazon black friday with crazy prizes https://www.teachalearner.com/amazon-black-friday-2018/

Re: How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by Akshayseo011: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2018
If you want to buy a hosting and find some deals then check this offers on Black Friday
WPEnige Hosting Deals
A Small Orange Hosting Deals
Siteground Deals
Re: How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by lizzyorji: 2:06am On May 16, 2019
Hello, i just paid for shipping my laptop to Nigeria via shoptomydoor and the charged me 71usd and they refused to combine and save my laptop with other items. But I tried shipping the same laptop via amazon directly to Nigeria and i was charged only 63usd and i was told it will take 12 days. I should have used amazon shipping. This is my experience and i don't think amazon shipping is high because they are constantly improving ways to offer cheaper services and the will someday out do all this so called shipping agents and someone told me i can use post office to ship and it is way cheaper but delivery time is longer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by SonyObsessed: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2019
To buy from Amazon isn't easy, however, you need to be in touch with the Amazon Customer Service incase anything goes wrong, good luck.
Re: How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by robertallen017(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
It's very easy to buy on Amazon, just register on www.skyshop-worldwide.com for free. You will be provided with your USA, UK, China , and Turkey personalize address to shop those countries as if you live there. If you what to order from amazon to nigeria you can use your personalize address to shop and it will be delivery to the address. SkyShop will delivery to your doorstep here in Nigeria. They can also shop for you if you think that safer, I equally think Iit's the cheapest way to ship from amazon to nigeria
SonyObsessed:
To buy from Amazon isn't easy, however, you need to be in touch with the Amazon Customer Service incase anything goes wrong, good luck.
Re: How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria by wilyparker(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2022
What's their charge?
robertallen017:
It's very easy to buy on Amazon, just register on www.skyshop-worldwide.com for free. You will be provided with your USA, UK, China , and Turkey personalize address to shop those countries as if you live there. If you what to order from amazon to nigeria you can use your personalize address to shop and it will be delivery to the address. SkyShop will delivery to your doorstep here in Nigeria. They can also shop for you if you think that safer, I equally think Iit's the cheapest way to ship from amazon to nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court To Determine Rev. Kings Fate Today. / If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) / Access Bank Refund My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.