Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How Do I Convert Getbarter Mastercard To Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Convert Getbarter Mastercard To Cash (3620 Views)

UBA Partners With Mastercard To Reward Loyal Customers With All-expense Paid / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Zenith Bank Partners Facebook, Mastercard To Pioneer QR Payments On Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convert Getbarter Mastercard To Cash by MRGRACE(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello, Pls can anyone tell me How I can easily convert funds in my Getbarter.co Virtual Mastercard To cash...I have funds in one of my Getbarter cards that I urgently need to convert to cash. I would appreciate if anyone can help me out...Thanks.
Re: How Do I Convert Getbarter Mastercard To Cash by finest0007(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Chat with their customer care. Did mine days back. Just cancel the card, the funds will appear in your USD wallet. The customer care will ask how much you want to convert to your naira wallet. They'll do the conversion. The naira funds can now be withdrawn to your account only. They charged me #250

Re: How Do I Convert Getbarter Mastercard To Cash by MRGRACE(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thanks...already did..

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Venture Can I Run With 15 Million Naira / Imported Poultry Cage / I Sell Dried Cow Skin(kpomo) In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.