Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Correct Subject Combinations For All Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correct Subject Combinations For All Courses (3027 Views)

List Of JAMB 2018/19 Subject Combinations For All Courses & Department / JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses – 2018 / What Are The Jamb Subject Combinations For Computer Science Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correct Subject Combinations For All Courses by Pope22(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
#Copied

CORRECT UTME SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR ALL THE COURSES.

Major reason why I decided to go through pains to post this information is because some of you aspirants are always misinformed. Someone listed his utme subjects and his scores for me and asked me the right course he should change to, I told him to change to social work. He started arguing with me that mathematics is required for social work (according to Jamb brochure), I tried to inform him that most of the subject requirements listed in Jamb brochure are not accepted by some schools for most courses, the argument continued and I wish him good luck. There are some courses in Jamb brochure listed for some courses which are not accepted by some schools. I have worked in Jamb for more than 10 years now and I know how people always miss admission because of wrong subject combinations. When it hapens, they will be storming our office for us to do magic for them. Go through this post and see the correct subject combinations for all the courses before you change your course and also to know if you made a mistake during your Jamb registration so that you can change course also. Once you change course, you will never change it again. This post or change of course application is not only for those who score low in Jamb, someone who made a mistake during Jamb registration can also use this opportunity to make some changes.

A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
(ENGLISH, BIOLOGY, PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY)

B. FACULTY OF ARTS:
(ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & GOVERNMENT)

C. FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES:
(ENGLISH, BIOLOG, PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY)

D. FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION:
(ENGLISH, MATHS, ECONS & ACCOUNTANCY/COMMERCE)

E. FACULTY OF DENTISTRY & MEDICAL SCIENCES:

F. FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
(ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & GOVERNMENT.
Others sub departments listed below and their utme subjects are:
- Education/Chemistry are: ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & CHEMISTRY
- Education/Biology are: ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & BIOLOGY
- Education/Maths are: ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & MATHS
- Education/Physicis are: ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & PHYSICS
- Science Lab. Tech are: ENGLISH, CHEMISTRY, PHYICS & BIOLOGY
Someone who chose any course under Arts can change to any of these courses in education.

G. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
(ENGLISH, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS & MATHS)

H. FACULTY OF ENRIONMENTAL STUDIES:

I. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES:
(ENGLISH, BIOLOGY, PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY)

J. FACULTY OF LAW:
(ENGLISH, LITERATURE, GOVT & CRK)
If you chose any course under Arts, you can change to Law.

K. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES (Pharmacy):
(ENGLISH, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY & PHYSICS)
Someone who chose medicine, any course under biological sciences, Agric and health sciences can change to Pharmacy.

L. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES:

M. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
(ENGLISH, GOVT., LITERATURE & ECONOMICS)
NOTE: For those going for Economics, the subject combinations are:
(ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, LITERATURE/GOVT & MATHEMATICS)
For those going for Psychology, the subject combinations are:
(ENGLISH, LITERATURE, GOVT & BIOLOGY)

M. FACULTY Of VETERINARY MEDICINE:
Someone who chose medicine, Pharmacy, any course under biological sciences, agric and health sciences can change to any of these courses in veterinary medicine.

Please bear in mind that some courses such as combined biological sciences, combined physical sciences, combined social sciences, combined arts, etc cannot be found in Jamb database for some schools during change of course, they are possible through supplementary admissions. If there are other questions or other things that are not clear to you concerning utme subject combinations for schools for courses, kindly drop them as comments or call 08070314305 or send me a message via my facebook (ODIRA OKAKA). Those of you who wish to be assisted in admission this year in any school are free to call for procedures.

Share!

OD (HD ICT, JAMB) - 08070314305
Re: Correct Subject Combinations For All Courses by Brightoo1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Is it true that agric doesn't represent biology in most of the art courses
Re: Correct Subject Combinations For All Courses by Pope22(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Brightoo1:
Is it true that agric doesn't represent biology in most of the art courses
Yes but some schools like UNN, Unizik, unilag, etc accept that.
Re: Correct Subject Combinations For All Courses by Evinsco(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Correct subject combination for social science is eng,govt,econs and any social science or art subjects.
E.g Crk,Commerce etc.
Re: Correct Subject Combinations For All Courses by Pope22(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Evinsco:
Correct subject combination for social science is eng,govt,econs and any social science or art subjects.
E.g Crk,Commerce etc.
It depends on the school.
Re: Correct Subject Combinations For All Courses by Brightoo1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pope22:

Yes but some schools like UNN, Unizik, unilag, etc accept that.
i am the only person that took agric as a science subject in my school and now those that took biology failed * at least i still have hope
Ok this is my waec result

commerce B3
economics C4
govt C5
lit in English E8
civic A1
English C6
maths B3
agric C4
fisheries C6
Re: Correct Subject Combinations For All Courses by Pope22(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Brightoo1:

i am the only person that took agric as a science subject in my school and now those that took biology failed * at least i still have hope
Ok this is my waec result

commerce B3
economics C4
govt C5
lit in English E8
civic A1
English C6
maths B3
agric C4
fisheries C6
Good

(1) (Reply)

Help My Sister. She Is About To Drop Out At 500level / Msc Economics In Uniabuja / Offa Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.