Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection (3499 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / Protect Ur Body Against Any Infection Even Sexually Transmitted Disease / Do Not Neglect This If You Have Any Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by deriod(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
thi
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by deriod(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
seriously 44 views no comment am I d only one experiencing dis .
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by mikkybellami(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2017
deriod:
this is a call up to everyone suffering from staphylococcus or any for form of drug resistant infection ,I suggest we come together to find a lasting cure to dis life threatening infections,Nigerian doctors and pharmacies have failed us in d treatment and diagnosis of d infection. a lot of people had bin placed on anti depressant drugs ,we've bin told staph and other form of infections are just some form of organism on d skin ,but for those suffering from dis infection we know better ,so I've tried on my own but I'm getting weak trying alone ,so I suggest we come together to form like an online group which will help us in finding a lasting cure .please kindly drop ur comments and advises,

NB dis is not an avenue for advertising any product ,unless you're willing to get infected and cure yourself to proof your products works do not comment .

Hi bro
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by deriod(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
mikkybellami:

Hi bro
I'm trying to reply ur email but its bouncing back .
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by mikkybellami(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
deriod:

Can i have your whatsapp number so we can chat?
Or this is mine chat me up
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
deriod:

Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by deriod(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2017
iamloyalty:

please u on Facebook kindly drop ur id i need ur help on this staph.
I prefer whats app
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by successking401(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2017
deriod:
this is a call up to everyone suffering from staphylococcus or any for form of drug resistant infection ,I suggest we come together to find a lasting cure to dis life threatening infections,Nigerian doctors and pharmacies have failed us in d treatment and diagnosis of d infection. a lot of people had bin placed on anti depressant drugs ,we've bin told staph and other form of infections are just some form of organism on d skin ,but for those suffering from dis infection we know better ,so I've tried on my own but I'm getting weak trying alone ,so I suggest we come together to form like an online group which will help us in finding a lasting cure .please kindly drop ur comments and advises,

NB dis is not an avenue for advertising any product ,unless you're willing to get infected and cure yourself to proof your products works do not comment .
who told you that there isn't any cure for staph herbally? anyway we can strike a deal on that any day anytime.thank you
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by deriod(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2017
successking401:
who told you that there isn't any cure for staph herbally? anyway we can strike a deal on that any day anytime.thank you
I do see you advert here on naira land ,you recommend your herb for all type of ailment,can you show us those it has worked for ?
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by successking401(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
deriod:

I do see you advert here on naira land ,you recommend your herb for all type of ailment,can you show us those it has worked for ?
my dear,in this part of the world people hardly show up when they get result especially on STI,STDs e.t.c related cases but will be fast to show up if otherwise.such is not new to me anyway.i don't know their reason .however, I think shamefulness might be one of them.therefore,if I were you I'd better check if anyone is complaining about the medicine.point of correction please,my herb is not for all type of ailment but strictly for anything that spells Infection no matter how long.thank you
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by bimbo80(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
If you want to See appreciable improvement let's chat on what'sapp. I will tip you. Within 2 days the burning sensation will dramatically reduce. Just to help one another 08053389055
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Fribery: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
bimbo80:
If you want to See appreciable improvement let's chat on what'sapp. I will tip you. Within 2 days the burning sensation will dramatically reduce. Just to help one another 08053389055

Give the tip here why must he whatsapp you..

@op

you have to change your diet. as staph enjoys acidic environment.

try switching to alkaline diets more. bacteria doesnt survive well in alkaline medium.
take lime water often to help with reducing the acidity of your body.
google is your friend..
it will reduce the symptoms
but for cure. i dont know. if any one knows the cure, especially those that suggest some herbs please post the pictures of the herbs so it wont be difficult to find as not all herbs have universal name..
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2017
deriod:
I prefer whats app
Not on watsap please.
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by iCoded: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
deriod:

I prefer whats app

How far with your treatment? Any progress?
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by iCoded: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3875447/staphylococcus-wants-kill-me

A guy mentioned some herbs in the above thread... It might be helpful
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Bacteriologist(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Staphylococcus is a genus of gram positive bacteria. A genus is like a family of microorganisms. Under the Staphylococcus genus, we have species(I.e children).

Some of the species are Staphylococcus aureus
. Staphylococcus epidermidis
Staphylococcus albus. Staphylococcus saprophyticus etc.

They are pathogens(can cause disease) but are called opportunistic pathogens because they are natural inhabitants of our skin but can become a nuisance if care is not taken. From little boils to pimples to acne to urinary tract infections.

It is treatable(like most bacteria) with the use of the right antibiotics prescribed by the doctor.

Please see your doctor for full diagnosis and subsequent treatment.
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by deriod(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
this d link to d group https:///48UDpPAGnxb1BDCSNF4M9c
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Fribery: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bacteriologist:
Staphylococcus is a genus of gram positive bacteria. A genus is like a family of microorganisms. Under the Staphylococcus genus, we have species(I.e children).

They are pathogens(can cause disease) but are called opportunistic pathogens because they are natural inhabitants of our skin but can become a nuisance if care is not taken. From little boils to pimples to acne to urinary tract infections.

It is treatable(like most bacteria) with the use of the right antibiotics prescribed by the doctor.

do you have any experience treating this disease.. ..? hw many people have you treated??
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by hidhrhis(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
yeah let's form a WhatsApp group although I don't have any infection just feel like joining should in case one of my friend later have infection
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Virus777: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
hidhrhis:
yeah let's form a WhatsApp group although I don't have any infection just feel like joining should in case one of my friend later have infection

In case one of your friend later 'have' infection? undecided Just looking at your face tells me you are a big time liar.
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by tpapi: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Bacteriologist:

pm sent
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by dcrenzel: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
If you have and you can afford $5000, just travel to Georgia or Poland for a special kind of treatment called PHAGE THERAPY. $3000 should be for treatment, $2000 for Traveling. Staph name beans over there. Is just do you have the money. If you are a young guy with staph infection and you have treated it but to no avail. $5000 will do the job
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Qmedspharma(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
The op should not drag pharmacists into this therapy failure you have experienced.
How many herbal supplements have you used. Have you heard of Pau d' arco tab,how about effect of cranberry tablets..Even Garlic...
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Qmedspharma(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
There are still lots of untapped alternative treatment for staph.
Is your level of immunity optimised..Have you heard of Astragalus tablet to boost body immune system. Do you know low immunity can make treatment of staph infection in the body a bit difficult.
Try and consider these facts before you lay your claim.
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Qmedspharma(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
In orthodox,did you keep to the timing of the antibiotics prescribed?..
Before you can conclude,there are many sides to this coin...

Peace
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by zolution: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
mikkybellami:

Hi bro
engwari:
I like this, but you have not allayed my fears and answered my questions completely which are:
What's ur location and how genuine and sincere are u concerning the efficacy of ur herbs- This has been answered partially?

What's the price of your herb(s)?
How long is it taken?=answered

Are you in Lagos?
Who will bear the cost of the test because I have done one already?
Who will bear the cost of the agreement? because it cost about $20 to get a lawyer to sign an agreement. I will suggest you sign an undertaking with you r company letter head with your company seal.

I am neither a doc nor a herbalist, but l want to say to u here or anyone reading this post about STAPHYLOCOCCUS that l have been battling with [b]MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPH INFECTION AFTER 24HRS INCUBATION
for some months n I've spent over 50k for different herbal docs until l almost decided to live with it but then l decided to research on my own about possible herbal remedies to eradicate the Staph Bacteria and to cut the long story short. I got 7 LIME ORANESE, SOME QUANTITIES OF GINGER, GARLIC AND TURMERIC AS I FELT LIKE USING...I WASHED EVERYTHING WITH WATER AND CUT THE LIME RAW WITHOUT PEELING AND I PEELED THE OTHER 3 THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE. PUT THEM INSIDE BIG EMPTY EVA WATER CAN N I ADDED OGOGORO INSIDE TO FERMENT FOR A DAY. THEN I STARTED DRINKING THE EXTRACT WITH THE SMALLEST SCHNAPPS GLASS FIRST THING ONCE I WAKE UP AND LAST THING BEFORE I SLEPT. WHILE AVOIDING EATING MEAT AND ANY FOOD THAT HAS STAYED MORE THAN TWO DAYS. I ATE MOSTLY LIGHT FOOD LIKE INDOMINE, RICE , SPAGHETTI ETC.. SOMETIMES ONCE A DAY . Then l noticed my constantly yellowish urine started turning white slightly. I collected my test result for Urine culture 2days ago n it shows a VERY LITTLE GROWTH OF STAPH. I'm still on the treatment hopefully to go back for the urine culture next week Wednesday. Check the pics below for proof...the Test result before l started the treament and the result while on the treatment! Check my post for the pics..
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by zolution: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
deriod:

the link to the group - https:///48UDpPAGnxb1BDCSNF4M9c
engwari:
I like this, but you have not allayed my fears and answered my questions completely which are:
What's ur location and how genuine and sincere are u concerning the efficacy of ur herbs- This has been answered partially?

What's the price of your herb(s)?
How long is it taken?=answered

Are you in Lagos?
Who will bear the cost of the test because I have done one already?
Who will bear the cost of the agreement? because it cost about $20 to get a lawyer to sign an agreement. I will suggest you sign an undertaking with you r company letter head with your company seal.

I am neither a doc nor a herbalist, but l want to say to u here or anyone reading this post about STAPHYLOCOCCUS that l have been battling with [b]MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPH INFECTION AFTER 24HRS INCUBATION
for some months n I've spent over 50k for different herbal docs until l almost decided to live with it but then l decided to research on my own about possible herbal remedies to eradicate the Staph Bacteria and to cut the long story short. I got 7 LIME ORANESE, SOME QUANTITIES OF GINGER, GARLIC AND TURMERIC AS I FELT LIKE USING...I WASHED EVERYTHING WITH WATER AND CUT THE LIME RAW WITHOUT PEELING AND I PEELED THE OTHER 3 THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE. PUT THEM INSIDE BIG EMPTY EVA WATER CAN N I ADDED OGOGORO INSIDE TO FERMENT FOR A DAY. THEN I STARTED DRINKING THE EXTRACT WITH THE SMALLEST SCHNAPPS GLASS FIRST THING ONCE I WAKE UP AND LAST THING BEFORE I SLEPT. WHILE AVOIDING EATING MEAT AND ANY FOOD THAT HAS STAYED MORE THAN TWO DAYS. I ATE MOSTLY LIGHT FOOD LIKE INDOMINE, RICE , SPAGHETTI ETC.. SOMETIMES ONCE A DAY . Then l noticed my constantly yellowish urine started turning white slightly. I collected my test result for Urine culture 2days ago n it shows a VERY LITTLE GROWTH OF STAPH. I'm still on the treatment hopefully to go back for the urine culture next week Wednesday. Check the pics below for proof...the Test result before l started the treament and the result while on the treatment! Check my post for the pics...I'm doing all these for humanity but for no price !

1 Like

Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Fribery: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Qmedspharma:

The op should not drag pharmacists into this therapy failure you have experienced.
How many herbal supplements have you used. Have you heard of Pau d' arco tab,how about effect of cranberry tablets..Even Garlic...

do you have enteric garlic supplements.. the one that is coated to prevent stomach acid from neutraalizing it..??

what of colliodal silver?
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Fribery: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
dcrenzel:
If you have and you can afford $5000, just travel to Georgia or Poland for a special kind of treatment called PHAGE THERAPY. $3000 should be for treatment, $2000 for Traveling. Staph name beans over there. Is just do you have the money. If you are a young guy with staph infection and you have treated it but to no avail. $5000 will do the job

are you in poland now..? or u oncd had staph??
Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by Fribery: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
zolution:

for some months n I've spent over 50k for different herbal docs until l almost decided to live with it but then l decided to research on my own about possible herbal remedies to eradicate the Staph Bacteria and to cut the long story short. I got 7 LIME ORANESE, SOME QUANTITIES OF GINGER, GARLIC AND TURMERIC AS I FELT LIKE USING...I WASHED EVERYTHING WITH WATER AND CUT THE LIME RAW WITHOUT PEELING AND I PEELED THE OTHER 3 THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE. PUT THEM INSIDE BIG EMPTY EVA WATER CAN N I ADDED OGOGORO INSIDE TO FERMENT FOR A DAY. THEN I STARTED DRINKING THE EXTRACT WITH THE SMALLEST SCHNAPPS GLASS FIRST THING ONCE I WAKE UP AND LAST THING BEFORE I SLEPT. WHILE AVOIDING EATING MEAT AND ANY FOOD THAT HAS STAYED MORE THAN TWO DAYS. I ATE MOSTLY LIGHT FOOD LIKE INDOMINE, RICE , SPAGHETTI ETC.. SOMETIMES ONCE A DAY . Then l noticed my constantly yellowish urine started turning white slightly. I collected my test result for Urine culture 2days ago n it shows a VERY LITTLE GROWTH OF STAPH. I'm still on the treatment hopefully to go back for the urine culture next week Wednesday. Check the pics below for proof...the Test result before l started the treament and the result while on the treatment! Check my post for the pics...I'm doing all these for humanity but for no price !

thanks for sharing.. well appreciated..

1 Like

Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by mikkybellami(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
zolution:

Pls can you join the group or pls call 08104578548

1 Like

Re: To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection by deriod(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2019
Hello ,we are still battling dis semi deadly disease oooo,any total cure yet ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What causes erection of the penis? / Benefits Of Wearing A Bra To Bed / Body Builder Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.