Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Land For Car Swap - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Car Swap (457 Views)

Land Available For Car Swap / No Longer Available Abuja Govt Land For Uber Car Swap / Abuja Govt Land For Car Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Car Swap by Barbara007(f): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is a quick deal for a sharp taker: two plots of gazetted land available directly behind PAN ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY, ibeju Lekki for car swap, land owner want either RX 300 or big daddy Camry for exchange, this is a quick deal as he needs the car immediately, if you have any of the cars kindly send me pix privately let's discuss and close the deal. 09068188174 08085789451 08098571166
Re: Land For Car Swap by Sirheny007(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Trade by barter??
come on, this is 2017 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Land For Car Swap by MrMcJay(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sirheny007:
grin grin grin
Trade by barter??
come on, this is 2017 cheesy

Obviously, you're not in the know-how of the Lagos property market. This is still very rampant in areas where Traditional land owners have vast portions of land.

In fact, the best deals are land deals with non-cash payments. Some use cars, others use professional services or sponsorships.
Re: Land For Car Swap by Sirheny007(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
MrMcJay:

Obviously, you're not in the know-how of the Lagos property market. This is still very rampant in areas where Traditional land owners have vast portions of land.

In fact, the best deals are land deals with non-cash payments. Some use cars, others use professional services or sponsorships.

On the contrary, I am well aware of the existence of such deals, but i have always found it less credible and unworthy...
Re: Land For Car Swap by Barbara007(f): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Its either you've not been dealing with the right people or you are not just convinced within you it works, its the best way to acquire landed properties sir.
Sirheny007:

On the contrary, I am well aware of the existence of such deals, but i have always found it less credible and unworthy...

(1) (Reply)

Available Plot Of Land For Sale In Choice Estate @ Ibeju Lekki / 2bedroom Flat For 250k At Graceland Egbeda / Clearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.