Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Breaking News: The Latest Presidential Interview - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News: The Latest Presidential Interview (592 Views)

Breaking News!!! The Lion In Chelsea Logo Has Left The Club (photo) / Breaking News : The Lion In Chelsea Logo Has Left The Club / Watch The Latest Area Cartoon Video-igba Nkwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: The Latest Presidential Interview by ituen(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
Reporter: How are you feeling Mr. President?
Yar’Adua: I feel like I am still in Saudi Arabia though I am not sure where I am. Ask Turai, she will tell you how I am feeling.

Reporter: Why did you give interview to BBC instead of NTA?
Yar’Adua: My people cannot watch or listen to NTA due to NEPA. But with BBC, everyone will turn on their generators to watch and listen, Who will burn their diesel to watch NTA? Even Goodluck will not do that.

Reporter: What about your 7 point agenda?
Yar’Adua: Forget about that! That was dead on arrival. It was even OBJ’s idea. I have streamlined that into only 1 agenda – ‘Hanging on to dear life’. This will work for every Nigerian. Very simple concept that I learned here in Saudi or Yemen!

Reporter: What are you going to do about Jos crisis?
Yar’Adua: Jos? Is that still part of Nigeria? Wallahi, I didn’t remember.

Reporter: When are you coming back to Nigeria?
Yar’Adua: Never! I am not coming back but don’t tell Turai or Andoakaa. Turai might order these housemaids to switch off my life support. Andoakaa might convince Nigerians that I can rule from heaven(?) and I am just tired of the whole thing.

Reporter: What message do you have for your daughters?
Yar’Adua: Marry only governors. Forget the Muttallab’s!

Reporter: What message do you have for Nigerians?
Yar’Adua: Hold on tight! You think the ride has been rough, it is going to get worse from here. I am glad that I am not going to be part of it. I am enjoying my stay here. My brother, please change that channel for me. I need to watch the next soccer game. Angolans are my favorite team. I just love them.

Reporter: Thank you Mr. President.
Yar’Adua: Oh me? I am still the President? Thank you! You better leave before Turai gets back here!
Re: Breaking News: The Latest Presidential Interview by dani1luv: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
LWKMD OH grin grin
Re: Breaking News: The Latest Presidential Interview by ituen(m): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2010
grin grin grin

u neva see something . . . . .
Re: Breaking News: The Latest Presidential Interview by dani1luv: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2010
So na you put our prefisident 4 machine
Re: Breaking News: The Latest Presidential Interview by Kunbee: 12:41am On Feb 06, 2010
Cul

(1) (Reply)

Lion Tamer / College Student Hides A Rick Astley Song In Term Paper / All Ado About Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.