Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) (42402 Views)

Plantain Farming – How To Start A Plantain Plantation Business In Nigeria / Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf) / 9 Million Naira Pure Profit.....own A Plantain Plantation Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by sar33: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Run for your life.Can you steal plantain here?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/can-you-steal-plantain-herephoto.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
FTC.

Where's that annoying guy?

Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
No try come post your rubbish abeg, abeg, use your mb search google. Tori Olon.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by AmoryBlacq: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Don't try this in warri

By morning when you return you'd meet desert land!

They would steal the plantain and its sucker!

40 Likes

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Same way Nnamdi Kanu is stealing from gullible IPOB youths using fake biafra agitations. Nnamdi Kanu is stealing with joy and will surely die in pains for scamming vulnerable igbo's. One Nigeria we stand sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by YourImaginaryBF: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin

13 Likes

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
shocked

As long as you don't die hungry.
Nothing wrong in stealing from here...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by PointZerom: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Unfortunately some petty thiefy thiefy guys didn't go to skool, they can't read or underkwuruoto what that post is saying. Nigerian polithiefcians that swore with their holy books, are they not stealing with impunity?.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
History has shown that hungry thieves give no sh!t

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
MediumStout:
Same way Nnamdi Kanu is stealing from gullible IPOB youths using fake biafra agitations. Nnamdi Kanu is stealing with joy and will surely die in pains for scamming vulnerable igbo's. One Nigeria we stand sad

I wonder how that one take concern you, you carry other people matter for head like cap.

32 Likes

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Empty threats
Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by techmart(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Someone will steal those Plantains and wont even earn a frown....

Oh, i forgot.... RELIGIOUS COUNTRY Init

2 Likes

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by NotNairalandi(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
if na me go there steal i go change the sign post to "I DON STEAL 17 TIMES HERE BUT I NEVER DIE' Ntoooorrrr!!! tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by thunderbabs: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
If d thief cannor read english nkor

6 Likes

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hunger never catch the man wey write that thing.. If hunger wire you to some level eh.. Person go come be like make i chop first i go take the outcome with utmost good faith.

3 Likes

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by MrThisandthat(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lmaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by sod09(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
pple go still steal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
MediumStout:
and people celebrate the day they gave birth to you. That's just my pain

They celebrated in vain

5 Likes

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by dust144(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Seriously

1 Like

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
shocked
Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by ekensi01: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Any thief for NL?

Somebody should tell me what the tread is doing here.
Not funny
Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by faretile: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
In Benin right
Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by oyoyoyo: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
truthfully

1 Like

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by ItalianWine(f): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Because of ordinary plantain we can't hear word. This plantain not for sale stealing tongue
Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by GT84(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
okay,,, Weldon sir
Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by bigplayerz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Choke on this bet9jatobi grin grin grin grin grin...IM BAck
Oloruntobi4382:
FTC.

Where's that annoying guy?

No try come post your rubbish abeg, abeg, use your mb search google. Tori Olon.

Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by tayo200(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
oboyyy...if u hear, small but mighty warning..na wetin dem mean be dt
Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
has no effect, who go steal go steal
Re: The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) by davodyguy: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin

Somewhere in the 'est' I guess.

people are no longer smiling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. / Photos Of My Tomato Garden / Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.