Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Need Guidiance On PHP And Jquery Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Guidiance On PHP And Jquery Please (452 Views)

How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql / Creating Any Type Of System Management From Scratch With Php And Mysql / How Can A Site On PHP Changed To Word Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Guidiance On PHP And Jquery Please by Curdlebug(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
please i have been searching the internet on tutorials on how to build any kinds of merging script, PHP, jquery and related.

can anyone please point my in the right direction??

thanks alot
Re: I Need Guidiance On PHP And Jquery Please by fluxdon(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
I guess the "ponzi" idea just killed my desire to help.
Re: I Need Guidiance On PHP And Jquery Please by Curdlebug(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
fluxdon:
I guess the "ponzi" idea just killed my desire to help.
,, and what is this suppose to mean? why even say a word?

(1) (Reply)

Get This Facebook Auto Tools For Pc And Android (pics Prove)) / Learn Web Design With Ease..........! / How To Promote Your Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.