Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures (39167 Views)

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / Abba Kabir Yusuf Visits Lady Who Lost One Of Her Eyes During Kano Election Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by madgoat(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
good to see an independent woman

but i don't like muscular girls or baes with strong body

e dey do me like say there toto kanda go strong

Trust me, the toto is always soft grin
Even Bobrisky will have soft hole now grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by ernieboy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Yeye man... No be him boys go beat woman faint for the other post
Eze-Iyamu would have been better
who is eze?
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Elnida: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
VoltageDivida:

To be sincere, YES
Please help me out here, does LADY MECHANIC'S WORKSHOP mean that only ladies work in it.

Indeed. Go read about the owner. she employs only girls. even in the pics no girl na bro.

Moreover it was just a clement observation
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by VoltageDivida(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Aragon:

INSULT you ke? Abi na me go Thank you Pass for not being Rude and Insult me. That is what I am trying to do here, to Sanitize the Youths that 1.The Celebrities they scream over are here reading but can't comment for fear of being insulted. 2. Some government officials that can make changes are here but cant interact for fear of being insulted 3. People that can actually help others are here but are not doing it cos they get insulted for having a different opinion. If our Youths can just calm down and interact politely they stand to gain the most here but rather everyone believes the next person is Youth like him or her and so they throw out Insults. I even give Free Airtime to people here for just being Polite. Once again I want to thank you for your positive post. Am traveling tomorrow but will keep in touch. Stay Blessed
WOW WOW WOW
I have read your comment over and over again and I couldn't agree more with every point you have raised. Many people miss several opportunities because of their pride and arrogance. I have seen it happen to someone before and it really wasn't funny.
Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by agbonkamen(f): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gov. Lucky Igbinedion : Ugly

Gov. Adams Oshiomhole: Ugly

Gov. Godwin Obaseki: Ugly.

Oba Ewuare II: Ugly.
you well so That Oba Ugly for your eyes?
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by VoltageDivida(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Elnida:

Indeed. Go read about the owner. she employs only girls. even in the pics no girl na bro.

Moreover it was just a clement observation

Thank you for your observation. I initially misconceived the pix bt am clear nw.
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
ItalianWine:
Yes, what a man can do we can do better.... We are there ladies!
Can a woman pregnant?
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
OK that good. grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by 20bc(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For writing the name of the oba there either out of ignorance or pure stupidity, I can authoritatively your father and forefathers are big f00ls, I pray your children don't end up the same way....
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Venica(f): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
SweetJoystick:

The workshop is for women.
no there are male too. am one of them too. Up LMI
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
women only? sounds like discrimination too me! anyway my sister inlaw works with London transport on
£46,000 a year. ordinary mechanic! shocked and she just sits there most of the time bossing all the other staffs around because she's the senior engineer.( mechanic)
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

u might say d governors are ugly but how is oba ewuare ugly?
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Wake and see Governor!

work hard and pray you could be governor of your state someday no assume. Hard work brought him there
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by lexy2014: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Are they no males in that workshop? Or did he select only the female mechanics to visit. This post is capital LIE
d fair complexioned lady in d hat is d owner of d workshop.she is a mechanic and she started d workshop and called it lady mechanic workshop.she has a big workshop in jakande area of lekki Lagos.she tries 2use d workshop 2 encourage ladies 2 join d trade.she is a bini lady hence she opened a new workshop in Benin
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by AmoryBlacq: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
ileogbenfidel:
work hard and pray you could be governor of your state someday no assume. Hard work brought him there

Let me pardon your ignorance as regarding my previous post simply maybe you don't reside in Edo State!

Whenever you meet an Edolite ask him/her the meaning of "wake and see" popularly used to refer to Governor Obaseki. Don't be shocked at how distant you are from the meaning!

Au revoir'

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by iamwoods(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
hahahahahahaha badt guy
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by samjey: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro it's not compulsory u must comment
Wen beta people are thinking of innovative tinz, ur thinking of toto undecided
Some people are just shallow thinkers! What's the thing about your so-called toto in a well - meaning and insightful discussion as this? You need to grow up MR tOtO!
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by akigbemaru: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by siddoggg(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2017
SweetJoystick:
The workshop is for women.
. Abegi!!..How many women fit carry Hilux engine?
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by SweetJoystick(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2017
Venica:
no there are male too. am one of them too. Up LMI
Thumbs up
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Venica(f): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Thumbs up
thanks
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Let me pardon your ignorance as regarding my previous post simply maybe you don't reside in Edo State!

Whenever you meet an Edolite ask him/her the meaning of "wake and see" popularly used to refer to Governor Obaseki. Don't be shocked at how distant you are from the meaning!

Au revoir'
Wake and see is what you originated no one in edo state say that apart from you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) / Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.