Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist (2037 Views)

COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo / Unizik Finest Comedian Mc Warriboy Seen With Davido Chioma Along The Road [photo / Comedian MC Worthy Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by Givenbiznews01: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
in his resent video the popular comedian MC ponmo goes on mocking the real name of some Nigerian musician.
watch the video and enjoy comedy.

http://givenbiznews.com.ng/popular-comedian-mc-ponmo-reveal-true-identity-nigeria-musician/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC6ZEJ8GPJ8
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
smiley

OK
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by givenbiznews: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
very funy, some musician name are so horrible
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by senu001: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
bro na true. Mc ponmo don talk the truth .
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by senu001: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
givenbiznews:
Oga, u self whats ur real name? talk true cause Mc ponmo go know am.
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by moyo002: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
I love this comedy. My own name is Allen moyosola.
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by moyo002: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
givenbiznews:
My own name is Allen moyosola. what's u guys real name, the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by moyo002: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
funny video, flavour name is long
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by wahzupguy(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2017
senu001:
Otuekong Umoren
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by wahzupguy(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2017
senu001:
nice video. tell naija artist to start using their real name as their stage name
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by Givenbiznews01: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2017
that video funy die ;Dthat video funy die
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by moyo002: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
wat about don jazzy name, MC PONMO should hve call the name also, any way Nice video
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by senu001: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
lol
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by senu001: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
wahzupguy:
Otuekong Umoren
This ur name , to pronounce na wahala
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by Givenbiznews01: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
i love this video
mc ponmo, ur comedy is very clean.
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by Givenbiznews01: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
moyo002:
I love this comedy. My own name is Allen moyosola.
my name is obonene adigbe
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by Givenbiznews01: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
i dont know why people are always shy to say their real names
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by senu001: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2017
oboy see name you go fear
Re: Popular Comedian Mc Ponmo Reveal The True Identity Of Some Nigeria Artist by moyo002: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
its been a while, when is the next video of mc ponmo coming out?

(1) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara / Adesua Etomi Will Still Leave Banky W & Come Back To Me – Kunle Remi / PHOTOS: Ghanaian Lesbians Get Married In A Stunning Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.