Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone (41193 Views)

Unboxing My New Blackberry Keyone / Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Sunkyphil(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2017
matrixme:
I wish people understand when the complain of low ram is made for supposed high end phones.
Everything will run smooth for the first few weeks until hanging and lagging becomes the order of the day.
I bet you soon, when you must have loaded the phone with heavy apps, and used it for a while, you won't even be able to receive calls as the dialer won't show. Just tones.
The last itel Android I used made me want to curse the maker with cow horns
its peculiar to most itel phones
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Oyindebrah(f): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2017
doubleZ88:
U mean 1gb RAM, 2mp front cam and its not even an octacore processor for 30k??

in falz voice
bros how much you want make e be??for this buhari period? I think P51 got a fair price tbh
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Oyindebrah(f): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2017
matrixme:
I wish people understand when the complain of low ram is made for supposed high end phones.
Everything will run smooth for the first few weeks until hanging and lagging becomes the order of the day.
I bet you soon, when you must have loaded the phone with heavy apps, and used it for a while, you won't even be able to receive calls as the dialer won't show. Just tones.
The last itel Android I used made me want to curse the maker with cow horns
but this phone is not for heavy users,all of us cannot be a heavy user, at least we have all used a 1GB ram phone in the past,and its not bad.. 30k phone is not bad tbh

1 Like

Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Oyindebrah(f): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Greenbullet:
It is you that is blind, PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO ALL THESE PAID POSTERS , IF YOU BUY THIS PHONE , OYO FOR YOU.
the way y'all scream paid poster is funny tbh,what's paid about the post?? Everyone cannot use P51,their target is probably low end users, and surely they will get it...I can gift my mother this because the battery is very strong
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Oyindebrah(f): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Smilgler:
I bought mine, 29,000 lst wk Tuesday
they just launched this phone,where did you buy your own P51 for 29k shocked
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by harbjar(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2017
Akpevwe9:
So earlier today I got the latest phone in town, the itel P51. Let me quickly share with you the specifications and unboxing photos of my new device. Just get ready to be blown away by the features of the itel P51.

It's actually a dual SIM phone which features a non-removable 50000mAh battery and supports OTG reverse charge i.e can be used as a powerbank to charge multiple devices, my itel P51 also comes with a FREE OTG.

Let’s take a peek into what the itel P51 has got to offer as I can’t wait, are you as excited as I am?

And here’s the much anticipated itel P51

pls where did u get urs.... i really want to buy one
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Oyindebrah(f): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2017
harbjar:

pls where did u get urs.... i really want to buy one
P51 should be everywhere by this time,its almost a week after it release,so it should be out in stores..would advice you to buy from 3chub or slot,those guys have great prices
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by harbjar(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindebrah:
P51 should be everywhere by this time,its almost a week after it release,so it should be out in stores..would advice you to buy from 3chub or slot,those guys have great prices
was bou going for the s31 bfre i just mistakenly came across this ne ysterday and i immediately fell inlove with it... was shocked it was that cheap self
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Oyindebrah(f): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2017
harbjar:

was bou going for the s31 bfre i just mistakenly came across this ne ysterday and i immediately fell inlove with it... was shocked it was that cheap self
S31 is not bad too,they are all cool phones,but how Nigeria is now,this p51 go make sense sha
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by bravesoul247(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Skubidude:

Specs pls n au much?
16MP front and back camera, android 7.0 nougat os, comes with free VIP card, Mancity water bottle, speaker and selfie stick, 4gb ram and 64fb inbuilt etc. It's 95k and it's only 200 pcs in the market.
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by harbjar(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindebrah:
S31 is not bad too,they are all cool phones,but how Nigeria is now,this p51 go make sense sha
yes.. i just hope its fancy on the inside.. i mean the displays... am a big fan of interiors
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Greenbullet(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindebrah:
the way y'all scream paid poster is funny tbh,what's paid about the post?? Everyone cannot use P51,their target is probably low end users, and surely they will get it...I can gift my mother this because the battery is very strong
its better I tell them the phone is shit.

1 Like

Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by CheedyJ(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Debaddest:
People still the waste money for Itel products
Very useless brand.. .
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Dollabiz: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017
O
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Glory12345(f): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Yea seems like a nice phone tho. P51
obynocute:
kul features bt 1gig ram? iz a no for some of we heavy users... nice one sha @ o.p
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by steviano(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2017
CirocBoi:

I rather buy bluboo D1= 2gb ram, 16gb rom, 2800mah battery, pulsating light, Fingerprint scanner, dual camera at the back 8mp + 5mp, 5mp front facing camera, for just 25,600 naira

Where did you buy it from?
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by ifeoluwajuwonlo(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2017
there isn't much difference between itel p51 and itel 1556... e worse pass am self... 1g ram to small for that camera capacity...
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by collins1895: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Niwdog:
this one is by which brand
Itel s31
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by CirocBoi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
steviano:

Where did you buy it from?

Jumia
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by LockDown69(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
1GB RAM in this time and age...

Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Niwdog(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
collins1895:

Itel s31
ok
Thanks
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by TohKunBoh: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
ifeoluwajuwonlo:
there isn't much difference between itel p51 and itel 1556... e worse pass am self... 1g ram to small for that camera capacity...
no oh,there's a big difference between s31 and p51,let's start with the OS
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by TohKunBoh: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
LockDown69:
1GB RAM in this time and age...
surely no be every body go fit use 1gb ram,my mom wouldn't even fuss about it..as far as she enjoys the battery and take some photos,p51 can't be for everyone,its a budget phone...
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by lekelowo: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
donefezy:
OP Park well joor.. Itel is not a product grin
Too bad, Nigerians are heavy consumers of things they cant produce. You just "yeye" and "yepere" a product you cant produce just the carton

1 Like

Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by donefezy: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
lekelowo:
Too bad, Nigerians are heavy consumers of things they cant produce. You just "yeye" and "yepere" a product you cant produce just the carton
who says i can't produce the carton? You don't even know me not to talk of my potentials.. That's how people like you tends to destroy people with their mouth. They will be like "You can't make it in life"

1 Like

Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Reeberry: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2017
That 2mp front camera spoilt it.
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by BrownShawty(f): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
donefezy:
who says i can't produce the carton? You don't even know me not to talk of my potentials.. That's how people like you tends to destroy people with their mouth. They will be like "You can't make it in life"
lol but how do you sleep at night tarnishing someone else's brand name?

Did itel force you to buy P51?you can just move on and pass by,you will not die
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by BrownShawty(f): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Reeberry:
That 2mp front camera spoilt it.
true,the 2mp is a huge turnoff,but it depends on what you really want in a smartphone, I prefer stronger batteries to camera,I dont even take pictures,my friends mock ke alot grin maybe its because I'm ugly sha
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by Reeberry: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
BrownShawty:
true,the 2mp is a huge turnoff,but it depends on what you really want in a smartphone, I prefer stronger batteries to camera,I dont even take pictures,my friends mock ke alot grin maybe its because I'm ugly sha
Shock you a lady is saying she don't like taking pictures. Let me see your face to know if you are ugly or not. grin
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by donefezy: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
BrownShawty:
lol but how do you sleep at night tarnishing someone else's brand name?

Did itel force you to buy P51?you can just move on and pass by,you will not die
First and foremost, The question you should be asking is how do itel whatever they are been called sleep after producing poor mobile phones (phones with low specs).
Secondly, you yourself should have just moved on instead of quoting me grin
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by itelMobileNG: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
FX:
Where did you buy it from

You can buy itel P51 in any smartphone shop nationwide
Re: Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone by itelMobileNG: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Mypeople2:
What do you mean ? This kind phone for 30k? I was thinking it will cost 10 dollars..Marketers!

You really want to buy a 5000mAh phone that can last for 3 days, comes with android 7, a 5.5" HD screen for 3,750 naira ($10)?? Fear God sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices / MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.