Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

One Nigerianists, Behold Your Restructurers Of Shame And Deceit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigerianists, Behold Your Restructurers Of Shame And Deceit (500 Views)

2023 : Nigerians Behold Your Next President Dan Baiwan Daura - Photos / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigerianists, Behold Your Restructurers Of Shame And Deceit by hornyofife: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
ONE NIGERIANISTS, BEHOLD YOUR RESTRUCTURERS OF SHAME AND DECEIT

APC Names El Rufai As Chairman Of Committee On Restructuring.

The ruling party of Nigeria, the All Progressives Congress, APC, has set up a nine-member, all male, committee headed by a vocal opponent of the idea of restructuring Nigeria, Governor Nasir El Rufai of Kaduna State, to “articulate the position on restructuring the country”.

Mr Bolaji Abdullahi, the party’s spokesperson, said that this move was in response to the “various agitations on restructuring, the concept has assumed several disparate meanings”.

“In the light of this, at the fifth regular joint APC National Working Committee (NWC) /APC Governors meeting which held on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 a committee was setup to articulate the party’s notion on restructuring,” the statement said.

The membership of the committee is as follows:

1) Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El Rufai (Chairman)
2) Governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
3) Governor of Kano, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje
4) Governor of Plateau State,Simon Lalong
5) Governor of Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun
6) Former Governor of Edo State, Prof.Oserheimen Osunbor
7) APC National Organising Secretary, Sen. Osita Izunaso
cool APC National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi
9) SenatorOlubunmiAdetunmbi (Secretary)

A few weeks ago, Governor El Rufai while speaking on Channels TV said that the people calling for restructuring of the country said that they are opportunists and irresponsible.
Re: One Nigerianists, Behold Your Restructurers Of Shame And Deceit by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
na comman man like me and you, you want make them mention before?

Re: One Nigerianists, Behold Your Restructurers Of Shame And Deceit by driver001: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
na comman man like me and you, you want make them mention before?
Typical airhead Yoruba moozlem. How about going back there and reading before commenting?

4 Likes

Re: One Nigerianists, Behold Your Restructurers Of Shame And Deceit by Luckylife(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kangaroo committee by APC we already know what they committee stand for , they are against genuine restructuring ask by the citizens that own democracy.

1 Like

Re: One Nigerianists, Behold Your Restructurers Of Shame And Deceit by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
driver001:

Typical airhead Yoruba moozlem. How about going back there and reading before commenting?

You must really be a confused slowpoke.

Why the yoruba comment? It seems you really have a problem with the Yorubas. You really need to get a life. Seeking the slightest opportunity to saunter down the path of tribalism shows how jobless you are. cheesy MU.MU

Tagging me as yoruba while your so called iPod agitators, governors, Nnamdi Cownu... are laughing with, and doing business with the same yoruba people you see as enemies.

I'm sure you are still busy begging one pretty ibadan babe to date you. grin

OLOshi..

Bdw...I am a proud KWALE BOY.

Tribalism doesn't exist in my dico...I roll with everyone...Yoruba, Hausa, and Igbo.
Re: One Nigerianists, Behold Your Restructurers Of Shame And Deceit by ChimaAdeoye: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is whu i know outright breakup for everyone to go their separate waybis the ONLY SOLUTION in Nigeria.

The deceit is too much

(1) (Reply)

Lawmaker Dumps Banire For Tinubu, Appeals To Warring Groups To Toe Line Of Peac / Politics Of Education In Nigeria. / Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meat To Unsuspecting Buyers In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.