Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them (3103 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Biafra:the Abandoned Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them by cumbak60: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alariwo2:
There are even more in Kano and Borno.. will you now abandon those ones?

Stop roaming about like herds, they won't listen.. now see confusion.
This OP doesn't know his boundary and geographical settlement anymore.. Such a pity
Guy are you under a course? Why are you on every Biafran thread to run your mouth without control?
Why not focus on your Odua nation for fuvck sake? What is your problem man? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them by cumbak60: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

They can't. There is a reason God gave that particular area to them. He had seen through their attitude to position them in the geographical location they are presently.
https://www.nairaland.com/3935440/response-pa-edwin-clark-rivers
Re: Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them by jiangchu: 1:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Agumbaa:

Rubbish from pained afonja, why not go to the said LGAs and ask them, you people think you can balkanize igbo land anyhow and make us forgets our kiths and kins.
I'm a yoruba with a deep sense of Nigeria geography. if you would listen to me politely you may learn.

the Ibos in Benue are not up to 100,000 how do I know?
because I have travelled all that part. The ibos in benue are Izzi speaking a dialect of Igbo. the rive that divide them from the main Izzi Land in Ebonyi is called onuenyim river,

to the subject of discussion.

there are Ibos in Benue but they are not millions,

you guys have legitimate right to include them in you Biafra.

I've spoke with them and they are willing to be part of your Biafra.
Re: Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them by jiangchu: 1:52am On Jul 21, 2017
scholes0:
1 million indiginous ibos in Benue lol.

These people and their penchant for lies... even all the local governments mentioned wvere there are said to be some ibo people no reach 600K

ibos are statisticians
Re: Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them by kokoA(m): 3:04am On Jul 21, 2017
Even if you must lie, have the fear of God small naw. Haba Bros! 1 MILLION indigenous Igbos in Benue shocked My own Benue abi another Benue? Okay, what of the "1 million" indigenous idomas, igalas, igedes in the eastern states? Will you guys allow them rejoin their people in "Nigeria" to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them by Basic123: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

No wonder the ancestor of Afonjas was thrown out of heaven because of comment like this I quoted

You mean like NRI the founder of Aguleri.

Dont forget he was thrown out heaven too.his own case was even worse.He defrauded God by conniving with the devil to produced a fake rain.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them by Basic123: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2017
jiangchu:

ibos are statisticians

They will just think of something that will make them happy and boost their ego before people and say it.

-we developed lagos.

-we developed kano.

-we developed portharcourt.

-we have 44trillion investment in the north.

-1000 000 igbos in benue.(he actually said he want benue and rivers not igbo in benue and rivers)

-we are this ,we are that....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubrin To Be Phased Out After 2019 Elections For Osinbanjo / This Election Won't Be Free & Fair If INEC Doesn't Produce New Ballot Papers-US / Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.