Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,690 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) (35405 Views)

Vehicles Damaged By Falling Trees After Heavy Rainfall In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) / Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by chrisbrown20(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very good!!!
This is the repercussion of removing the Biafran flag from an overhead NEPA pole by the Nigerian Police in Port Harcourt today

ChukwuOkikeAbiama can not be toyed with

I am sure the owner of this tricycle is related to a Policeman.

They will pay for their indiscretion.

Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
This na 11kv. If say na 33kv, all the keke and moto for burn to ashes.
Dandsome:
So I was making call in the room I lodged while looking out of the window when I saw live, how danger was averted.

Just like the case of the disaster that happened at calabar in a viewing center, only that this time no life was lost.

A small truck conveying reinforcement rods lost control and hit a pole.

A fruit selling a.boki without looking entered the road and in a bid to avoid crushing him, the truck driver swerved to the left and when he was about hitting an oncoming vehicle he swerved to the right, lost control and hit a pole.

Hitting the pole isn't the major issue here. The problem is that the pole carries live wire connected to a transformer next to the hotel I lodged.

To make matters worse, when it hit the pole, as the pole fell it fell with other poles with wires on them. And then the wires fell on the tricycles with the Keke drivers and passengers in some of them.

Thanks to God as before phedc could react, the fuse in the transformer tripped off.

The following pictures are what I could get.

Time: happened around 17:30

Date: 20/07/2017

Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Seylad2009(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dandsome:

No o. Na BQ hotel cheesy

Thank God the live wires didn't fall on the containers there.

A pole even fell into a compound.

Finally PHEDC showed up.
What's the setting you did that makes the Camon CX shows on the picture? I'm using CX likewise.
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
MizMyColi:
OP

This kind local area sef.
Abeg which kyn Hotel be dat?

3-Quarter star hotel Abi?
abi na chalet grin
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
I thank God no life was lost but the driver of the truck will have to pay for damages.
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Emassive(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
He meant Service wires

greenhulk:
Thank God no casualties was recorded. Something needs to be done about these electric poles.

But op I don't think these are high tension cables. High tension usually supply current to the transformer and carry more voltage, so even if the fuse in the transformer trips off, it doesn't affect the current in high tension.
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by pearlst(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
But op this are not high tension wire but low tension.
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dandsome:
More

The Keke riders had to use stick to push the wire down

Cc: mynd44 and lalasticlala
Niece report and indirect advertisement
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
labake1:
Y is Camon CX showing on the pics?
Or the high tension wire fell on it?
cry

Can't you see an indirect advertisement of the phone brand
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
pearlst:
But op this are not high tension wire but low tension.
Your head dey there
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Shadedtee: 12:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Seylad2009:

What's the setting you did that makes the Camon CX shows on the picture? I'm using CX likewise.
Go to camera and click on the icon by the left ,then click on the icon below watermark mode, you'll see camera settings just switch on auto add watermark and camon cx will show on your pictures

1 Like

Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Askmewhy(m): 5:35am On Jul 21, 2017
MizMyColi:
OP
This kind local area sef. Abeg which kyn Hotel be dat?
ur mouth? e no kill u.
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by bennaz(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2017
MizMyColi:
OP
This kind local area sef. Abeg which kyn Hotel be dat?
Hotel De Marpat
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2017
There is a reason why in the developed world electrical power it transmitted underground. Nigerians, there you have it. Our sophistication does not extend beyond Gucci and Mercedes Benz. When it comes to the society at large we remain hopelessly pre-historic. To say primitive will be an insult to the hardworking cavemen who hunted dinosaurs for a living
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by budgetpadding: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2017
tension fall on you
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by goaldynboy: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Thank God for his mercy!
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jdrumx14(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very good!!!
This is the repercussion of removing the Biafran flag from an overhead NEPA pole by the Nigerian Police in Port Harcourt today

ChukwuOkikeAbiama can not be toyed with

I am sure the owner of this tricycle is related to a Policeman.

They will pay for their indiscretion.
Bros is your head paining u ni so God will now kill hundreds of pple because of common biafra flag I think its high time u think like a human being
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Freelancerx: 2:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Thank God no life was lost. Can't help but notice how clear and clean the pictures are. CX shot it.
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by scarycuteface(m): 3:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Dem fit use this Camon CX camera take official photo sef. E make sense as e dey capture all the scenes.
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by paolokonqueror(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol abi oh! Until you pay photographer thousands of Naira to cover an event and he brings out Camon CX just because grin grin
scarycuteface:
Dem fit use this Camon CX camera take official photo sef. E make sense as e dey capture all the scenes.
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by paolokonqueror(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol the picture try make am dope sef, kolewerk

MizMyColi:
OP

This kind local area sef.
Abeg which kyn Hotel be dat?

Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
paolokonqueror:
Lol the picture try make am Behind sef, kolewerk

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by paolokonqueror(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why? Some Tecno phones have badass cameras tho
realceeg:
Tank GOD no lives were lost ..TECNO CAMNON CX ..camera is OK..but I no too like techno cameras
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by paolokonqueror(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
L9 Plus no get watermark? embarassed embarassed

Behankey:
Lol. Na the feature wey come with the phone, you fit watermark your pictures with the name of the phone. Go to camera settings , switch on watermark and you're good to go.
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
scarycuteface:

Same as Lasema camera dey capture
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by realceeg(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Why? Some Tecno phones have badass cameras tho
Its cos of their sub standard camera technology
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by paolokonqueror(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2017
I don't agree! They have some phones with amazing cameras
realceeg:

Its cos of their sub standard camera technology
Re: High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) by realceeg(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2017
paolokonqueror:
I don't agree! They have some phones with amazing cameras
Well .. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London / Photo Of Okada Rider Carrying 9 Passengers On One Bike / Debunking Car Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.