Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS (1740 Views)

See Nnamdi Kanu Reaction To The Recent Bloody Clash Between Shiites And The Poli / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
These liepods fokads cheesy una no dey taya to lie. They have also forged fake naij website o.
See lie that Trump and Putin finalise to invite Nnamdi Kanu.

See link to their private group

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1524571170990647&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6444767208574989582%3Amf_story_key.1524571170990647%3Atop_level_post_id.1524571170990647%3Atl_objid.1524571170990647%3Apage_id.1931338490438395&__tn__=%2AW-R

See fake vanguard website forged by IPOB criminals

http://vanguardngn.com/trump-putin-finalised-invite-nnamdi-kanu/

They will always say am jobless instead of them to stop this lying. Pua

See pics what kind of lie is this bikonu
Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pics from their liefok group

Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Why does IPOB like lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by Tolexander: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
And some people with brain can believe this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by omenka(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
You haven't seen anything yet.

Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:

Me I taya o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by AnuforoIK: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
God will punish who post this
Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by whitebeard(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lemme help them analyse world politics a little.

Vladimir Putin, U.K or even the chinese president would never support Biafra, if u need evidence check Nigerian arsenals and products origin.

Donald trump: the americas would never give u Biafra for free simple stuff, and if KANU agress to their demands and he doesn't meet up, just ask ur brothers that just returned from Libya, Syria what it looks like there Biafra would be the same thing.

Besides if America even agree to biafra, it would affect their relationship with the U.K and their understanding with Russia.

U think Nigeria doesn't carry weight. cool grin now u know.

Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by AnuforoIK: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
whitebeard:
Lemme help them analise world politics a little.

Vladimir Putin, U.K or even the chinese president would never support Biafra, if u need evidence check Nigerian arsenals and products origin.

Donald trump: the america would never give u Biafra for free simple stuff, and if KANU agress to their demands and he doesn't meet up, just ask u brothers that just returned from Libya, Syria what it looks like there Biafra would be the same thing.

Besides if America even agree to biafra, it would affect their relationship with the U.K and their understanding with Russia.

U think Nigeria doesn't carry weight. cool grin now u know.

Donald Trump Is A Biafran
Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by whitebeard(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Donald Trump Is A Biafran
I have heard. Cheers..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by AnuforoIK: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
whitebeard:
I have heard. Cheers..!

Am just waiting for 21st July for trump to sink this zoo
Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017

Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by whitebeard(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Am just waiting for 21st July for trump to sink this zoo
future impossible tense
Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by AnuforoIK: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
whitebeard:
future impossible tense

We have delegates to see Trump una go hear am
Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ipob lie must be exposed
Re: I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS by Justuceleague2: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2017
whitebeard:
future impossible tense

I just weak

(1) (Reply)

How Government Hired A Look-alike Sudanese Man To Come And Stand In For Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters / Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.