Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him (825 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Has Paid Me My Millions / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church / Bobrisky Fires Back At Hairstylist Who Called His Hair ''rat's Nest' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him by Flexygist: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Self acclaimed male barbie doll, Bobrisky who is currently in the US was called out few days ago by a hairstylist who claimed he refused topay her for her services.

According to the girl, Lex, Bobrisky said he wasn't going to pay because he was going to give her a shout out. However, Bobrisky has shared new evidence showing that he paid $85 dollars into the girl's account and also claimed that he paid the girl on the day she made his hair but that she purposely left the money. He went on to call the girl names saying she is an idiot and a foolish 17 year old with no home training.

Read the rest of what he wrote below..

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/20/bobrisky-shares-receipt-showing-that-he-has-paid-the-hairstylist-who-called-him-out/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him by goldtube(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him by rossyc(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
There business
Re: Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him by dahunsy(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat# I can't believe this lunatic is allowed to walk around freely....this guy needs to be chained
Re: Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him by Flexygist: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
more

Re: Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin

I pray that God revives his senses
Re: Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him by malificent(f): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bloody gay angry
Re: Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him by onstelly(f): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
It beats me when someone as ugly as Bobrisky calls another ugly and insults one's parents when its so obvious his failed

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares Receipt Showing That He Has Paid The Hairstylist Who Called Him by Jfrankination(m): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2017
who is this one?

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Pictured With His Daughters As He Recuperates From Injury / Phyno And Kcee Disgraces Hushpapi ..see Videos / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.