Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Cocoice - Feeling My P (official Video) with Uriel, Soma, Miyonse and Kemen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cocoice - Feeling My P (official Video) with Uriel, Soma, Miyonse and Kemen (523 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM / Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cocoice - Feeling My P (official Video) with Uriel, Soma, Miyonse and Kemen by JamieNaija(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Award-winning rapper, entertainer and Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate; CocoIce releases the visual for rap song “Feeling Ma P”.

The video was directed by Oke Films, and features appearances from #BBNaija 2017 housemates Uriel, Soma, Miyonse and Kemen with artiste IB Josh.

DOWNLOAD VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/bbnaija-cocoice-feeling-my-p-official.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0pnHFixUxE

Re: Cocoice - Feeling My P (official Video) with Uriel, Soma, Miyonse and Kemen by lalababy(f): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2017
hian
Re: Cocoice - Feeling My P (official Video) with Uriel, Soma, Miyonse and Kemen by ExpensiveG: 12:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice one....

Re: Cocoice - Feeling My P (official Video) with Uriel, Soma, Miyonse and Kemen by 2dice01: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2017
abeg why she no kuku invite big brother fa
Re: Cocoice - Feeling My P (official Video) with Uriel, Soma, Miyonse and Kemen by OKorowanta: 5:01am On Jul 21, 2017
She did herself no good wen she allowed her boobi to be sucked on international tv.
Other than dat,She's good musically,way beta than dat boy wey dey fall Warri hand wit him Yeye rap.
Wetin be dat him name sef.

(1) (Reply)

“money Can’t Buy Sense & Style” – White Man Slams Hushpuppi In Hilarious New Vid / Photo: Man Plays Guitar During Brain Surgery / How I Met Funke Akindele Bello In 2013 And Fell In Love - Husband, JJC Skillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.