Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents (914 Views)

Man Hacks Into Customs Website, Imports Vehicles With Forged Documents / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / NDLEA Arrests Two With Narcotics At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by PearlStreet(m): 1:28am On Jul 21, 2017
The CCB sleuths have nabbed a 32-year-old Nigerian national and recovered 2 grams of MDMA from him.

The accused, Amselam Chigoze Udeoha, was nabbed near a playground on Old Madras Road while he was waiting for his clients to deliver the drugs.

The police also recovered fake travel documents and a fake ID of Karnataka Open University, which he used to buy a SIM card.

The value of the seized drugs is ₹25,000, the police said. The accused has been taken into custody and we are trying to ascertain the source of the drugs, the police said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/nigerian-national-arrested/article19315125.ece
Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by OkoYibo: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2017
This is the 30th Biafran caught with Narcotics in India this month ALONE!

To celebrate this achievement, let's sing the Biafran National Anthem!

Biafra, o my Biafra
Land of the rising handcuffs
Haven of riff-raffs
Where every criminal is welcome

Biafra, o my dear Biafra
Where every criminal is given a chieftaincy title
Pickpockets and fraudsters
Dining together with worry-a-little

Biafra o ye cursed country
That feeds on its stars
Cultivating criminals without a worry
To murder its hopes and deliverers

Biafra, o international stillbirth
Birthed by a bearded crook and his army
Marketed by a flatheaded illiterate and his serfs
Currently championed by a mediocre albino and his nitwits.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by teelaw4life(m): 1:35am On Jul 21, 2017
The Flats when they hear anything drugs and see an undeveloped country:

Flats be like "yeah, we gonn develop the shiit outta that place."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by OkoYibo: 1:40am On Jul 21, 2017
hundredhunndred, Kwarupshun, Omofunaab2, BiafraAngitator, ChetaNwaeze, machinery1, OsuIbo, RockHard, YourNemesis, Poweredbrew, Killitoff, YoruBanger, SUBWAY101, ODVanguard, OkutaNla, NewsPoacher, CliffordOrji, OJUcrook, ZelibeKristien, AbakalikiPress, Progressive01, EmeritusMbaM, Chapter5ive, FlyoruB, Okoyiboz3, YonkijiSappo, AshiwajuFoward, Externalhat, najoke, totit, ipobbigot7, NeoOduduwa, Jetleeee, Prowalker, GeneralOjukwu, Basic123, MasterChen, neoshinto.

Shuku Abuke Bambiala world development scheme is already at an advanced stage in India.

The officials in India are just arresting developers as if they don't want India to be developed.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by PearlStreet(m): 2:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Mynd44
OAM4J
Dominique
Marpol
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by taiyesoul(f): 2:51am On Jul 21, 2017
The Sun ☀ won't ever stop rising from the East!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by Kworopshun: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Igbos have completely destroyed nigeria's name. This has been their mission since day one. If only they were given their country long ago I wouldn't be ashamed to show my Nigerian passport worldwide.

How can a tribe be filled with so many criminals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by Eportal123: 3:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Biafrauds always spoiling our name everywhere.

May thunder wipe out you na entire tribe
Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by nextprince: 4:28am On Jul 21, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Been hearing news such as this all week.... God help us!
Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by GeneralOjukwu: 6:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Crime is legal in Biafra.

You would be jailed for being law-abiding there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by policy12: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Don't even know what to type...Developers Developers.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by seunny4lif(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Amselam Chigoze Udeoha
Are they the only tribe in Nigeria?

Report live
From Benin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by Omofunaab2: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Okay
Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by MasterChen: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
teelaw4life:
The Flats when they hear anything drugs and see an undeveloped country:

Flats be like "yeah, we gonn develop the shiit outta that place."

Haha.. You gats repost this on a fp thread. E go bang

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by teelaw4life(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
MasterChen:

Haha.. You gats repost this on a fp thread. E go bang

I dey tell you. E just pain me say dem mods overlook this one. E yapa anyway. Ipob and de flats go run comot from NL last last.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested in India with Narcotics and Forged Documents by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2017
While this comment is to offer a personal opinion on crime in Nigeria,
It does not in any way meant to insult any tribe. Afonjaphobians
and flatinophobians should get off my quote

Crime is not perculiar to any tribe in Nigeria. You find practically
every tribe in every crime. suffice is to say that some crimes
are predominant to some tribes and below is my understanding
of crimes committed in Nigeria especially with respect to Nigerias
three major tribes;

1) Igbos---Majorly Drug business
2)Yorubas---Majorly Ritual killing
2)Hausas----Majorly Religious violence

I hate all crimes, pray and wish that i will never partake in
any but truth is that if ever I should find myself partaking in
any crime, I will chose the Igbo version for reasons below;

1)drug business is a hit or miss buz. If you succeed in one stroke,
you make a lot of money. Its embaracing to find that some people
cut someones head, go and sell it N10,000. So, A drug dealer can make
money that can be equivalent to 2000 human heads just for one trip
without necesarily taking any life.

2)Drugs are sold to those who demand for them. There are many banned drugs in Nigeria, but pharmacists
still produce them for human consumption. For me, a drug dealer selling to those who demand them is far
more upright than so many of our local medicine dealers selling fake drugs to unsuspectig Nigerians.

3) You may not kill human being selling drugs. Do you compare that to Boko haram on suicidal mission or a ritualist
decapitating human heads?

4) You are selling drugs to the whites. These are the same whites who have been stealing your resources from the day
of Adam. They have caused a lot of brain drain in Nigeria as well.

5) If caught you die going through a rigorous judicial process. You may be padoned at the end or shot painless to die.
Now compare it to crimes that can cause people to die through jungle justice.

It is not out of place to say that drug business can only be run by the Igbos since this is a crime that involves a high
level business ability. A particular trait perculiar to the Igbos.

DISCLAIMER: This comment is not meant to commend drug business but to compare with other predominant crimes in other tribes.
Be warned that all crimes are sins and are liable to hell fire. When you want to partake in that crime, be informed
that even if you escape human law and justice, God's justice cannot be escaped. You can be rich doing a legal business.
Crime kills intelligence and is a display of failure. You may be bridging your opportuity doing crime for money. Money
can come at any time and God's time remains the best. SAY NO TO ANY CRIME.

(1) (Reply)

Ritual Killing - Travel Warning For People To Avoid Ogun State Especially Women / Must See Controversial Photos Nigerian Police Officers Don’t Want You To See / I Have Sex With Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.