Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Hollywood's Busiest Man, Ryan Seacrest Returns As Host Of 'american Idol' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood's Busiest Man, Ryan Seacrest Returns As Host Of 'american Idol' (414 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Looking Dapper In A Tuxedo As Host Of Miss Africa Calabar 2018 / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood's Busiest Man, Ryan Seacrest Returns As Host Of 'american Idol' by KIDKKY(m): 2:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Earlier this year, Ryan Seacrest huge volume of work gave him the title "Hollywod's Busiest man", and now he is returning as the host of 'American Idol' the show that launched him into stardom many years back.

According to Kelly Ripa, who announced it yesterday that Ryan Seacrest will be returning as the host of the "American Idol" reboot. The announcement came after a long negotiations between Ryan Seacrest and ABC, which is bringing the popular singing competition back on the air after it was canceled by Fox it in 2016.

According to Ryan Seacrest, "it's genuinely hard to put into words what 'American Idol' means to me. I'm so grateful for the show and all the career and life opportunities it's allowed me to experience. It's been an incredible journey from day one'.

Ryan Seacrest continued to say, 'to be asked to return this year, at my new home at Disney ABC, is an honor, if not a bit surreal. I believe ABC is the perfect home for 'Idol,' and I've every confidence the show's legions of fans will love it especially 'Idol''s best traditions of showcasing heartwarming stories, remarkable talent discovery, and, best of all, making dreams come true."

http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/07/hollywoods-busiest-man-ryan-seacrest.html

(1) (Reply)

No Ever Marry Woman Wey Get Money Pass You Actor John Dumelo Warn Men / Davido Flaunts His New Diamond Encrusted ’30billion Gang’ Necklace / Hushpuppi Blasts Nosey Lady Who Demanded To Know The Source Of His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.