Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

How Can I Use Google Acent And Othe Stuff - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can I Use Google Acent And Othe Stuff (1433 Views)

Export Of Food Stuff To UK And USA / Learn How To Start Food Stuff Export Business To Abroad With Little Capital / Buy Designer Inspired Stuff In Uk, Pay In Nja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Use Google Acent And Othe Stuff by sizzlers(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2010
please can somebody help me out, someguys are really making money using google by placing adverts, pls i will really appreciate it if fellow landers will help me my mail is sizzlars@yahoo.com, contact: 08032430029.
Re: How Can I Use Google Acent And Othe Stuff by Godmother(f): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2010
First, get a website , then go to the admin panel of your site and place the ad there. The site you get will determine how you place your ad. You could also use a blog which is free to get. Just go to blogger dot com and sign up then you monetize your site.

(1) (Reply)

Your Architect And Builder,our Attached Building Designs May Be That Dream House / Shipping Companies In Lagos / Tokunbo Honda Pilot 2003. Lagos Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.