Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie (547 Views)

Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking / Adorable Photo Of Reekado Banks In Bed With His Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie by ebubefavou: 7:07am On Jul 21, 2017
Mavins' Reekado Banks has been pictured on set of his first movie, and guess his role? The singer will be playing the role of a pharmacist who sells Postinor 2 and condoms.

The excited singer took to Snapchat to share the photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/photos-reekado-banks-set-first-movie.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie by Ikpewe: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Good 4 him
Re: Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie by fumiswtpusy(f): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Thse ugly dog.they should have given the post of a bricklayer,conductor or house boy.
The hard truth.
Re: Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie by Tolexander: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Thse ugly dog.they should have given the post of a bricklayer,conductor or house boy.
The hard truth.
katapult of envy

Form of jealousy
!
Re: Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie by moshood521: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
The hard truth.

Hahaha....

Hatred fall on u

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie by fumiswtpusy(f): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Tolexander:
katapult of envy!
How so somebody can not speak the truth again,the poor is xtremely ugly that's why I called him ugly dog.
Re: Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie by Tolexander: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

How so somebody can not speak the truth again,the poor is xtremely ugly that's why I called him ugly dog.
He can be physically ugly, but not financially ugly and fame ugliness.

What other thing does a guy need more than those two to marry the most pretty girls on earth?
Re: Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie by fumiswtpusy(f): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Tolexander:
He can be physically ugly, but not financially ugly and fame ugliness.

What other thing does a guy need more than those two to marry the most pretty girls on earth?
For me I don't care about money much,as far as we are comfortable is ok by me.what I need most is a man that will Bleep me untill I bled or faint.and a man that will always make me happy.a man like nnmadi kanu.
So not every girl is after money.
Re: Photos Of Reekado Banks On Set Of His First Movie by Tolexander: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

For me I don't care about money much,as far as we are comfortable is ok by me.what I need most is a man that will Bleep me untill I bled or faint.and a man that will always make me happy.a man like nnmadi kanu.
So not every girl is after money.
gold with a record that can never be beaten by anyone is sure for you, if there is any Lying Event in Olympics!

(1) (Reply)

Two Pastors Pictured Kneeling To Welcome Apostle Suleiman In Umuahia / Davido Gifts Himself A New Ride Worth N31m (PHOTOS) / Hotel Sex Is Better Than Crib Sex” Says Actress Damilola Adegbite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.