Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? (1594 Views)

How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? / Kemi Olunloyo;money Found In France & UK Is Not Abacha Loot, It Is Diezani Loot / Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Rossikki: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2017
It seems IBB, Abacha and co are learners compared to this woman. If there was a Nobel Prize for Theft she would have won easily. No contest. Jezebel.

3 Likes

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by YourImaginaryBF: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:
It seems IBB, Abacha and co are learners compared to this woman.
what than woman alone stole is morethan 20 times of abacha.

3 Likes

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Yes..

1 Like

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by nextprince: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2017
The biggest in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by mormonslayer: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Yes she is, so can we move on.....

1 Like

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by YourImaginaryBF: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2017
mormonslayer:
Yes she is, so can we move on.....
just like that?

5 Likes

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
When I was younger people used her as good example when advising me to work hard and have a good life, they called her a great woman and a good example, they used her as a role model.
But she is a pretty-faced disgrace, bad example and a disappointment.

Yes, she's the biggest thief in Nigeria so far.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by buJu234: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
no but i think she is the 4th after Abacha; IBB; Adulsalam..

but she is no. 1 incase of woman and no.2 woman in africa (behind Angola do santoes daughter) when it comes to stealing & looting..

but wait oo...

i tot bros bubu; EFCC & APC promised to jail this woman, over 1yr now we havent heard nor seen anything abt her...

wats going on?
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by asorocker: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Siemens thieves and haliburton thieves are now in APC so are no longer thieves, how about the thieve who single handedly built a TV station, radio station, oriental hotel, an air line, a newspaper company, shopping complexes and some local government areas in lekki, I guess the hypocrisy in the DNA of APC will prevent them from seeing that.

Hypocrisy runs in the DNA of APC

4 Likes

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by kessling: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2017
The biggest thief would be goodluck Jonathan. He sent out thieves daily to steal while he supervised
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Rossikki: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2017
asorocker:
Siemens thieves and haliburton thieves are now in APC so are no longer thieves, how about the thieve who single handedly built a TV station, radio station, oriental hotel, an air line, a newspaper company, shopping complexes and some local government areas in lekki, I guess the hypocrisy in the DNA of APC will prevent them from seeing that.

Hypocrisy runs in the DNA of APC
All this no reach $500 million sef. Diezani steals in $billions.

1 Like

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2017
The biggest thief in Nigeria is Abdulsalam Abubarka but people haven't realized it yet.
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by hornyofife: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2017
buJu234:
no but i think she is the 4th after Abacha; IBB; Adulsalam..

but she is no. 1 incase of woman and no.2 woman in africa (behind Angola do santoes daughter) when it comes to stealing & looting..

but wait oo...

i tot bros bubu; EFCC & APC promised to jail this woman, over 1yr now we havent heard nor seen anything abt her...

wats going on?

YOU GUYS ARE JUST CLUELESS. DEZIANI STOLE BUT WE HAVE TO ADMIT SHE WAS ALREADY RICH WOMAN AS A FORMER DIRECTION OF SHELL BP AFRICA,BEFORE SHE BECAME MINISTER WHERE SHE ROSE TO BECOME THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT OF OPEC. MOST OF WHAT WE HEAR IN THE MEDIA ARE PROPAGANDA TO DISTRACT THE MASSES AND TO BLACKMAIL HER..IS SHE MORE CORRUPT THAN ANY OF THOSE NORTHERN GOVERNORS?WHAT OF TINUBU?WHAT OF THE 47 MILLION DOLLARS FOUND IN IKOYI, HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT AGAIN? WHAT OF THE MILITARY GENERALS? WHAT OF OBJ'S 16BILLION POWER CONTRACT? WHAT OF IBB AND ABDULSALAM ABUBAKA? WHTA IF TY DANJUMA WHO ONCE DONATED 1BILLION DOLLARS? WHAT OF ATIKU ABUBAKA? WHAT OF ABACHA? MIND YOU, ABACHA'S LOOT IS STILL SAVING NIGERIA IN RECESSION.. HE INVEST IN A SINKING FUND ...LOLZ. HE SAW TOMORROW.

ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE DEZIANI, SHE IS JUST A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES AND SITUATION....EVERYBODY IN POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT THEY HAVE NOT BEING CAUGHT OR THEY ARE IN GOOD TERMS WITH THE GOVERNMENT. THATS ALL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2017
She is from the Niger delta region
And the Niger delta feeds Nigeria
So she has the right to steal any amount she likes.
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by obonujoker(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2017
I am surprised Diezanni could still steal.... no jntegrity,... A woman of her calibre and qualifications.... There is no how God won't judge her..... You can't have been to the very top and still steal billions... its unfair.... however, she isn't the biggest.... she's behind these names is thievery......

Abacha
Abdulsalam
Obasanjo
Buhari
Jonathan
Tinubu
T.A Orji
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by obonujoker(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Danielmoore:

Wrong.... she doesn't have the right to steal... she acted wickedly

1 Like

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by vanbonattel: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:
It seems IBB, Abacha and co are learners compared to this woman. If there was a Nobel Prize for Theft she would have won easily. No contest. Jezebel.

Dieziani cannot steal more than the one resting on London hospital. Wait till you hear what his bill and expenses are.

1 Like

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Rossikki: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Danielmoore:
Is she the owner of Niger Delta oil? Are there not millions of people who live there with nothing? Ignorant little pig.

2 Likes

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Pavore9: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2017
She isn't as she is just a learner where the likes of TY Dajunma, OBJ, IBB, Dan Etete,Tinubu, Atiku and co are!

1 Like

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Abacha never stole, the Abacha loot and the phantom Abacha loot refunds are all imperialist and media inventions to discredit Abacha who refused to accept imperialist offers of loans and their dictates.
Rossikki:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Rossikki: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2017
Pavore9:
She isn't as she is just a learner where the likes of TY Dajunma, OBJ, IBB, Dan Etete,Tinubu, Atiku and co are!
Go and sit down my friend.. Where are their billions of dollars? You cannot hide that kind of money in today's world.
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Rossikki: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2017
GenBuhari:
Abacha never stole, the Abacha loot and the phantom Abacha loot refunds are all imperialist and media inventions to discredit Abacha who refused to accept imperialist offers of loans and their dictates.
Cool..That is possible.
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:
Is she the owner of Niger Delta oil? Are there not millions of people who live there with nothing? Ignorant little pig.

Haba e never reach that level na
Am not a diezani fan
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Pavore9: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:
Go and sit down my friend.. Where are their billions of dollars? You cannot hide that kind of money in today's world.

Who said it is hidden? The issue is, no one is going after them. A former speaker from my home state made billions while in office and built hotels and other prime real estate where everyone where it is. He made it to the Senate months ago because he is "protected"!

1 Like

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Maxymilliano(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2017
GenBuhari:

Aren't you tired of regurgitating this tripe over and over again all these years ...

1 Like

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by paBuhari(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2017
What is the current govt trying to hide from Nigerians with Dieziani's alleged imaginary loot stories? What happen to EFCC's imaginary loots, or should I say ''Planted Cash" without owners? cheesy Another round of media trial by afonja descendants of ewedu to divert attention from the worst govt in the history of Nigeria grin grin grin

I prefare GEJ's govt with Dieziani ten billion times when food was in aboundance and very cheap to Buhari's famine govt of hunger and suffering. cool
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
It is because truth is consistent. My message never changes because it is the truth.
Maxymilliano:

Aren't you tired of regurgitating this tripe over and over again all these years ...
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by aniblue(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2017
That's GENDER EQUALITY grin grin grin

she's an equal to abacha

1 Like

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Rossikki: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Pavore9:

Who said it is hidden? The issue is, no one is going after them. A former speaker from my home state made billions while in office and built hotels and other prime real estate where everyone where it is. He made it to the Senate months ago because he is "protected"!
Bullshiit. He stole with sense. If Diezani had stolen just 50 or even 100 million dollars at NNPC, she would be walking free today and enjoying the money. But her greed and wickedness made her go for billions of dollars belonging to the country, which is why she is a disgrace all over the world today.

1 Like

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by Rossikki: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2017
paBuhari:
What is the current govt trying to hide from Nigerians with Dieziani's alleged imaginary loot stories? What happen to EFCC's imaginary loots, or should I say ''Planted Cash" without owners? cheesy Another round of media trial by afonja descendants of ewedu to divert attention from the worst govt in the history of Nigeria grin grin grin

I prefare GEJ's govt with Dieziani ten billion times when food was in aboundance and very cheap to Buhari's famine govt of hunger and suffering. cool
Dullard. Did Buhari cause oil prices to crash? Is that not what caused the recession? You think global oil price would not have crashed if Jonathan was in power? The effects would have been worse because Diezani and co would have stolen the small money that we are managing now. Buhari 's entry likely saved millions of lives, cos at the rate Diezani and co were stealing, na starvation for hit us with that oil price drop.

2 Likes

Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by paBuhari(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:
Dullard. Did Buhari cause oil prices to crash? Is that not what caused the recession? You think global oil price would not have crashed if Jonathan was in power? The effects would have been worse because Diezani and co would have stolen the small money that we are managing now. Buhari 's entry likely saved millions of lives, cos at the rate Diezani and co were stealing, na starvation for hit us with that oil price drop.
Lame defence of Buhari the worst president in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? by drake22: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Because she is from Nigerdelta.
Abdulsalam Abubakar amassed so much wealth in his brief stay as head of state.
Billion of dollars and oil wells.
Tinubu is a thief. all assets he has now Was after he became governor of Lagos. He is even richer than Lagos state that has debt of over 500billion naira.
We have a lot of corrupt people in the North.
I haven't seen a Rich northerner that is not a politician or top civil servant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! / The SARS Commander Was Been Investigated For Rape -sahara Reporters / 18 Scriptural Basis For Tithes- Daddy Freeze Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.