Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Reasons Why You Failed Examination And What You Should Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Why You Failed Examination And What You Should Do (339 Views)

Jamb Cancels Examination And Jamb Results 2020 Because Of Coronavirus / Lies Told About Jamb Examination And The Very Truth / Secret On How To Be Successful In Jamb 2017/2018 Examination And Score 280+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Failed Examination And What You Should Do by youngstarlit(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Why did I fail examination? I wrote the examination very well but still failed, why? How do I pass my next examination? These are the questions people have been asking after the release of WAEC and JAMB results.

As a result, I have decided to use this write-up to give answers to all these questions.

In this article, reasons why students fail examination will be properly discussed. The solution to these problem will also be discussed. So, let's get started with some reasons why students fail examination.

YOU DID NOT PREPARE ENOUGH
Trust me! This is the main reason why students fail examination. Ask yourself
"Did I study enough?" . You only write what you know during examination, and you only know what you read. You might however study very well but still fail , why? Because your reading is not effective. Read this article on "How to read effectively and remember everything " to see the best reading practices you must cultivate while studying.

#2. BAD HANDWRITING
Your handwriting is the first impression an examination marker gets. The better your handwriting, the higher your chances of passing provided you have written down something good. No examination marker is ready to stress his/her eyes to be able to see what you have written when there are hundreds/thousands of other scripts to be marked. Bad handwriting reduces your chances of passing even when you provide the right answers. Let me inform you that a candidate might get A in a subject while the other will get a C or D even though they write exactly the same thing because of the difference in their handwritings.

Continue reading: http://www.hilearners.com/2017/07/why-you-failed-examination-and-how-to-pass.html
Re: Reasons Why You Failed Examination And What You Should Do by youngstarlit(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Did You Apply For Npower 2017? / 2017/2018 Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai Niger State / LAUTECH Unions Litigation Against Forensic Audit, Shocking —osun Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.