Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Yam That I Yam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Yam That I Yam (934 Views)

L Yam That I Yam / SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] / I Yam Dat I Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Yam That I Yam by beebaybee(f): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2007
A PASTOR WAS WALKING ON THE STREET ON DAY NAD HE SAW A GIRL SELLING APPLE, THE GIRL SAID PASTOR PLS BUY MY APPLE. HE THEN ASKED WHY. AND SHE SAID BEACUSE IM THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE. SO HE BOUGHT IT.

AS HE WAS WALKING AGAIN HE SAW A BOY SEELING BREAD. THE BOY ASKE HIM TO BUY. THE PASTOR ASKED WHY THEN HE SAID " JESUS SSAID IM THE BREAD OF LIFE" SO HE BOUGHT IT

HE KEPT ON WALKING AND SAW A CALABAR BOY SELLIN YAM. THE BOY ASKED HIM TO BUT AND HE SAID WHY. AND THE BOY SAID "BECAUSE GOD SAID I YAM THAT I YAM"
Re: I Yam That I Yam by jaybaby(f): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2007
So funny
Re: I Yam That I Yam by beyunce(f): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2007
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Airline Cabin Announcements I / A New Army Captain / A Family Of Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.