Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,779 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja (1059 Views)

Toyin Lawani Stuffed Toilet Paper In My Bra For My Birthday Dress' - Kemi Olunlo / Moesha Boduong Slays In Cleavage-Baring Dress And Makeup Photos / Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by Takeit2017(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by DluvDaboss(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017
I really really wanna do this smiley
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by 2SWT(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Madam rara oh
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
She must be fighting all the guys who broke her heart.
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by Barfibassey(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Slay Queen dem ninja.
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by Barfibassey(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
I really really wanna do this smiley
i for like see that mouth were you tak,i really really wanna do this
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2017
Barfibassey:
i for like see that mouth were you tak,i really really wanna do this

Come sokoto angry
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by Barfibassey(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Come sokoto angry
ok wait am coming, stay there am coming i just need to get on the next flight from budapest to sokoto,am coming.
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Barfibassey:
ok wait am coming, stay there am coming i just need to get on the next flight from budapest to sokoto,am coming.

Okay Mr Bassey smiley
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by Barfibassey(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Okay Mr Bassey smiley
oh am sorry the next flight will be leaving in december, my badluck.
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2017
Barfibassey:
oh am sorry the next flight will be leaving in december, my badluck.
No issues, I would be here.
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by LesbianBoy(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2017
This is Unilag na! Ayam sure it was on their "costume day" she dressed like this and not her birthday! Bloggers angry

Meanwhile... She has big brezz o kiss kiss
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday Dress And Fighting Like A Ninja by Takeit2017(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44 Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Pictured With Wizkid Aka Starboy / Hushpuppi Went For Shopping Spree At Gucci Store In Dubai / Kylie Jenner Shuts Down Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Flat Tummy In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.