Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

World Bank Is Recruiting Young Professionals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Bank Is Recruiting Young Professionals (1285 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / WEMA Bank Is Currently Accepting Applications! / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Is Recruiting Young Professionals by Esmael23(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2017
The application for the 2018 Selection Process for the Young Professionals Program is open from June 14 – July 28, 2017. Please, make sure you meet all the eligibility requirements before you start the application process.
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a starting point for an exciting career at the World Bank Group.

Every year, around 40 applicants are accepted into the program. Young Professionals are offered a five-year renewable term contract, spend 24 months in a structured development program, and enjoy a variety of benefits and opportunities.

Eligibility

Minimum Requirements

The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Young Professionals Program.

Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
Be born on or after October 1, 1985
A PhD or Master’s degree and relevant work experience
Fluency in English
Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required
Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others
At least three years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.

Submit an application here:

http://www.naijaemploys.tk/2017/07/world-bank-recruitment-via-young.html?m=1

Never say "I can't"

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Recruiting Young Professionals by scarplanet(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
No one seemed to have applied for this job. I guess the essay part scared the shit out of most applicants! grin grin

Direct Job link: http://www.worldbank.org/en/about/careers/programs-and-internships/young-professionals-program
Re: World Bank Is Recruiting Young Professionals by jlexy09: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
I have applied for the world bank young professional program but I didn't get any notice telling me the application was successful. I am confused.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Apply For IFS (facilities Management & Maintenance Company) Latest Job Openings. / Graduate Level Jobs In Lagos At Jcvaxe Technology Concepts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.