Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Reasons I Rejected Offer For Biafra With Only Five Igbo States - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons I Rejected Offer For Biafra With Only Five Igbo States - Nnamdi Kanu (443 Views)

Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons I Rejected Offer For Biafra With Only Five Igbo States - Nnamdi Kanu by Ogirigi: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Source: http://crowdbae..com/2017/07/reasons-i-rejected-offer-for-biafra.html

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, says he was made an offer in detention to secede with the five Igbo states but that he rejected the offer because it did not constitute the complete territory of Biafra, Premium Times reports.

“They gave me Biafra in prison with only the five Igbo states; I said no, I want Benue and Rivers states included,”Mr. Kanu said, Wednesday while addressing leaders of an Igbo civil society coalition who visited him at his country home in Umuahia, Abia State.

The IPOB leader also said he was offered an oil block and mansions in Dubai to back out of the struggle for Biafra but that had also rejected the “Greek gift”.

He however did not disclose who made him the offers and how.

“Self-actualization is not war. We are not for war. We are not talking of war but self actualization. Self determination is not war. Any elite that interprets self determination to be war does not understand English.

“Biafra is coming; there is nothing that can stop it, no matter the level of intimidation and blackmail. Some people are running around, saying why must it be Nnamdi Kanu, why not me. I am not an elite, I was born to restore Biafra,” he said.

The IPOB leader also took a swipe at Igbo elites and leaders for what he described as their anti-Biafra activities, blaming them for the deplorable state of roads in the South-east.

“They can’t buy us with money. If I can turn down oil block, turn down mansions in Dubai, what can they offer us? All the roads in Biafra land are in deplorable condition, yet we have elites who are just interested in their pockets,”Mr. Kanu said.

Continue reading: http://crowdbae..com/2017/07/reasons-i-rejected-offer-for-biafra.html
Re: Reasons I Rejected Offer For Biafra With Only Five Igbo States - Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2017
How many people did he consult with before thinking of accepting or rejecting the offer?
Re: Reasons I Rejected Offer For Biafra With Only Five Igbo States - Nnamdi Kanu by nextprince: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2017
They offered you oil well and and a mansion in dubai as a bribe to back out of Biafra, and at the same time, they offered you 5 states.

Continue deceiving the illiterate traders worshipping you.

Re: Reasons I Rejected Offer For Biafra With Only Five Igbo States - Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Is now wonder he was released on condition of Ill health. It was acute malaria affecting his dreams.
Re: Reasons I Rejected Offer For Biafra With Only Five Igbo States - Nnamdi Kanu by Ekiseme(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is high on some aba weeds

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Our Economy / 'el Generalissimo Of Nigerian Politics'. / God Has Answered Prayers On Buhari –governor Emmanuel Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.