Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. (1154 Views)

CP Okon Dismisses Kanu’s Threat On Family. Vows To Go On With Arrest Of IPOB / Davido Pls Take Heart / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by honourhim: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2017
The IPOB miscreants are so irritating. Here are some of their ugly characteristics -
1. They dont hesitate to engage in throwing insults at anybody that has a contrary opinion to theirs.
2. They follow Nnamdi Kanu like zombie.
3. They major in cheast beating and minor in humility.
4. They hardly present convincing points during argument.
5. Hate is their second name. For example Nnamdi Hate Kanu.
6. Their mumu rings quite high. For example, they went jubilating on the streets when Trump won his election with the hope that Trump will give them Biafra.
7. Anybody who opens thread criticising them is Afonja including those of us who are Igbo. These guys are pathetic.

I feel bad when other tribes address this miscreants as if they represent Igbos. They are a gang of incorrigible touts they are not a tribe. People should stop addressing them as a tribe. It gives them a false sense of being large. They are simply called ipob.

8 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Coming from a pained miscreant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by honourhim: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
FUNNYBONE1:
Coming from a pained miscreant.

A miscreant cannot condemn a miscreant since they have much in common
You guys are really pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by shukuokukobambi: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
honourhim:
The IPOB miscreants are so irritating. Here are some of their ugly characteristics -
1. They dont hesitate to engage in throwing insults at anybody that has a contrary opinion to theirs.
6. Their mumu rings quite high. For example, they went jubilating on the streets when Trump won his election with the hope that Trump will give them Biafra.
7. Anybody who opens thread criticising them is Afonja including those of us who are Igbo. These guys are pathetic.

I feel bad when other tribes address this miscreants as if they represent Igbos. They are a gang of incorrigible touts they are not a tribe. People should stop addressing them as a tribe. It gives them a false sense of being large. They are simply called ipob.

Now the sh!t don hit the fan scatter everywhere cheesy cheesy

Were you not insulting me the other day when I was pointing out something similar? Were you not also insulting and hating? Its time you admit hate runs in your blood and ipob are just manifesting it in full glare of the public so enjoy it. Its too late to shut the barn, the cattle have bolted cheesy

Meanwhile, let me be the first to say it: you're an afonja ewedu drinker cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by dudebuck: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
characteristics of a Nigerianist
1. They always throw tantrums and insults whenever you tell them the truth about the fraud called nilaijeriaya.
2. They follow Buhari and their old politicians who keep on recycling themselves to power, just to maintain the fraud called naliejerià.
3.They major in stupidity and daft reasoning.
4. Always running away when when you ask them simple questions about the fraud called naliejerià.
4. Stupidity is their second name ie Buhari Stupidity Muhammadu.
6. Their foolishness makes it very easy for analogue brained old cargoes to steal their common wealth, but they will not hesitate to burn a person that stole one agege bread for breakfast.
7. They so called ibo among them are the products of the unholy relationship between Biafran women and the dangwurugwus for bags of beans and onions. That is why we have such abominations among us.
When presented with facts and backed up by figures, they resort to threats and fear mongering to try to intimidate You. I feel sorry for these people because they are mentally and psychologically raped, traumatised and lobotomised by their old politicians. In other countries children are the leaders of tomorrow but in the contraption called naliejerià dirty old men recycle themselves into office. The children of these old men attend the BEST schools this PLANET can offer, they go to the BEST HOSPITALS you can find on earth, and these are in Europe or America, ie their dinosaur president is currently in London enjoying and living big life, while the low lives in naliejerià eating maggots like the people of North Korean Prisons.
Those people are called ZOOTHS.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by honourhim: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Now the sh!t don hit the fan scatter everywhere cheesy cheesy

Were you not insulting me the other day when I was pointing out something similar? Were you not also insulting and hating? Its time you admit hate runs in your blood and ipob are just manifesting it in full glare of the public so enjoy it. Its too late to shut the barn, the cattle have bolted cheesy

Meanwhile, let me be the first to say it: you're an afonja ewedu drinker cheesy

I hope u are not been foolish. Get any post that i condemned anybody who is against ipob and post it here.
Anybody who attack the igbos will always get a fire back from me. I am not begging anybody not to attack the igbos but don't get things mixed up. Attack ipob over their actions and dont generalize it as an Igbo thing.

Attack the igbos when it is an igbo thing. That's my point.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by shukuokukobambi: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
honourhim:

I hope u are not been foolish. Get any post that i condemned anybody who is against ipob and post it here.
Anybody who attack the igbos will always get a fire back from me. I am not begging anybody not to attack the igbos but don't get things mixed up. Attack ipob over their actions and dont generalize it as an Igbo thing.

Attack the igbos when it is an igbo thing. That's my point.

You're the foolish one who like a dog chasing its own tail has no idea its a futile exercise cheesy

No one needs to attack Igbo. Igbo Jews aka ipob are attacking Igbo Christians already. Which are you? Igbo Jew or Igbo Christian? cheesy

Once again, for daring to attack ipob, you're an ewedu drinking afonja cheesy
Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by Basic123: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
dudebuck:
characteristics of a Nigerianist
1. They always throw tantrums and insults whenever you tell them the truth about the fraud called nilaijeriaya.
2. They follow Buhari and their old politicians who keep on recycling themselves to power, just to maintain the fraud called naliejerià.
3.They major in stupidity and daft reasoning.
4. Always running away when when you ask them simple questions about the fraud called naliejerià.
4. Stupidity is their second name ie Buhari Stupidity Muhammadu.
6. Their foolishness makes it very easy for analogue brained old cargoes to steal their common wealth, but they will not hesitate to burn a person that stole one agege bread for breakfast.
7. They so called ibo among them are the products of the unholy relationship between Biafran women and the dangwurugwus for bags of beans and onions. That is why we have such abominations among us.
When presented with facts and backed up by figures, they resort to threats and fear mongering to try to intimidate You. I feel sorry for these people because they are mentally and psychologically raped, traumatised and lobotomised by their old politicians. In other countries children are the leaders of tomorrow but in the contraption called naliejerià dirty old men recycle themselves into office. The children of these old men attend the BEST schools this PLANET can offer, they go to the BEST HOSPITALS you can find on earth, and these are in Europe or America, ie their dinosaur president is currently in London enjoying and living big life, while the low lives in naliejerià eating maggots like the people of North Korean Prisons.
Those people are called ZOOTHS.

If you don't understand the OP just study this post.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by honourhim: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're the foolish one who like a dog chasing its own tail has no idea its a futile exercise cheesy

No one needs to attack Igbo. Igbo Jews aka ipob are attacking Igbo Christians already. Which are you? Igbo Jew or Igbo Christian? cheesy

Once again, for daring to attack ipob, you're an ewedu drinking afonja cheesy

You only confirmed what i wrote in the op.
Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by shukuokukobambi: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
honourhim:

You only confirmed what i wrote in the op.

Of course what you wrote in the OP is correct which is why I gave the first like on your post despite my taunts wink

My grouse is that you should have spoken out earlier if you had seen how dumb and gullible the ipob touts were and how much bad name they're giving the Igbo.

Meanwhile, you can't be anything to them than another ewedu drinking afonja no matter how sensible your post cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by dudebuck: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Basic123:

If you don't understand the OP just study this post.
I understood him perfectly well

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by honourhim: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course what you wrote in the OP is correct which is why I gave the first like on your post despite my taunts wink

My grouse is that you should have spoken out earlier if you had seen how dumb and gullible the ipob touts were and how much bad name they're giving the Igbo.

Meanwhile, you can't be anything to them than another ewedu drinking afonja no matter how sensible your post cheesy

When i first heard of the IPOB station i listened to the station and the level of insult Nnamdi Kanu was throwing there was quite irritating so i complained about it to the people who told me about the radio.

My observations about the insult didn't even bother them so i didnt have the interest to continue listening to the radio. I argued severally with ipob members offline but they are so brainwashed that they dont listen to contrary opinion. I felt bad when Nnamdi was arrested and the attendant popularity it gave them. Those ipob are more irritating offline than online.

Some of us started fighting them before they became popular

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by shukuokukobambi: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2017
honourhim:

When i first heard of the IPOB station i listened to the station and the level of insult Nnamdi Kanu was throwing there was quite irritating so i complained about it to the people who told me about the radio.

My observations about the insult didn't even bother them so i didnt have the interest to continue listening to the radio. I argued severally with ipob members offline but they are so brainwashed that they dont listen to contrary opinion. I felt bad when Nnamdi was arrested and the attendant popularity it gave them. Those ipob are more irritating offline than online.

Some of us started fighting them before they became popular

You have an uphill task for which I don't envy you at all. Anyway, they might be the catalyst that will push the nation to start afresh, that's if they don't chase away every goodwill from your region first cheesy

@the bold is why their online presence is just funny to me because the offline 'intelligence' is worse. We have a driver at our project site who amuses everybody with chants of "in Biafra I believe" whether he's just walking, driving or eating. Even the site manager, who is Igbo, don tire but can't do anything make the guy no go report am for umunna meeting as they're from the same place in imo state. He's become a comic relief as everyone simply laugh and ignore him but our mopols and soldiers dey watch am in case his craze enter market someday cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by PFRB: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Characteristics of the op===lie lie and lying.
Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by agbangam: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Any1 dat disagrees with dem is called AFONJA cheesy
Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by Ismaeel02: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
When Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;

Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence staff was fron SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa!!!!

Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!

We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth. This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth.....at times when lies litter the streets.

These are documented facts!

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
All those boys are mislead about d northern....
Ayekooto Akindele

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by attackgat: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
honourhim:

Look at an example of an individual that Lugards wife named after her favourite River
Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by Daviddson(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
The gullibility of a lot of Igbos on Nairaland is 'legendary' and at the same time appalling. They're so full of hate. So disgusting.
They'll never sanely respond to your post but would rather heap insults at you, no matter how you approach them responsibly. What then is the difference between them and BH?

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
is another thread. cool

IPOB their nightmare..
Re: Characteristics Of Ipob. Readers Pls Take Note. by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
You have a point. I had a chat with five on Thursday and I was scared. But I don't think they are much different from most Nigerians. Here, we just hate and believe based on our sentiments.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Achieve Biafra This Fight B/w Raph Uwazurike And Nnamdi Kanu Must Stop- Asari / Gov.abdulaziz Of Zamfara Back From Hajj On A Chartered Private Jet Cost $200k / Lagos State Unveils New Obafemi Awolowo Statue @ LTV Junction, Ikeja...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.