Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) (3206 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Rider23: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Old Eyebrow below...
[img]https://2.bp..com/-OQ_K4jYo3Ig/WXHekE0EAWI/AAAAAAAACpE/lnLg8-fgN-Iz7ciK1r2TVfBzRGjWrjlxwCLcBGAs/s400/eucharia2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-cPOwjLtkCuc/WXHesHDln3I/AAAAAAAACpI/R33duw2DCzAc4i5e8sjZ8jKm0h0BhDx0QCLcBGAs/s640/change.jpg[/img]

New one in second picture above!
Veteran Nollywood actress turned evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi is known for her ever gravity defying eyebrows!

The 'Glamour Girls' actress shared a new photo of herself earlier today ranting about a General Overseer of an unnamed Church, who sent an assistant pastor to her village without a kobo to start life with his family!

In the New Photo, one can see a noticeable difference from the former UK we all knew! Her signature eyebrow was missing!
Her Eyebrows was all what i saw in her rant.

Change is indeed constant as no one ever thought she would ditch her former brows!

VIA: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/07/with-eucharia-anunobis-new-eyebrow.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by enoqueen: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Which is former and which is latter.

All I see is someone aging gracefully.

2 Likes

Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
All I see are layers and layers of foundation and mascara undecided
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Am really not understanding undecided
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Change is constant.
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Rider23: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Can't you see the shape of her eyebrows? Before ans after?
ShayGirl:
Am really not understanding undecided

Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rider23:
Can't you see the shape of her eyebrows? Before ans after?

Cant u see they all look like something she drew on three different appearances and occassion since it wasn't stated which is before, and which is after?
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Rider23: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sweetheart, they don't look alike!
ShayGirl:

Cant u see they all look like something she drew on three consecutive appearances and occassion since it wasn't stated which is before, and which is after?
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Deji124(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Are u monitoring her eyebrow. in one word nonsense,
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rider23:
Sweetheart, they don't look alike!

Aiit then, so which is the former and latter?
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Rider23: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
renamed dear! I have tagged them
ShayGirl:

Aiit then, so which is the former and latter?
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Rider23: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
lol! SMH! Must you comment with insult>?
Deji124:
Are u monitoring her eyebrow. in one word nonsense,
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Deji124(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rider23:
lol! SMH! Must you comment with insult>?
Bros chilax jare it iz just that those blogger matter don tire me,
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rider23:
renamed dear! I have tagged them

OK then! cool
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by MrCork: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rorachy:
Change is constant.

angry
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrCork:

angry
What is it?
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by barallanee(f): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol...kai I hated eucharia looks den o

The eyebrow is jux bigger no difference
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by MrCork: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rorachy:
What is it?

...see yorrr headlike like cow leg...do u realise am from London?... anyways who that chick on yorrr foto profile and how can we mate? smiley
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrCork:

...see yorrr headlike like cow leg...do u realise am from London?... anyways who that chick on yorrr foto profile and how can we mate? smiley
Mtcheeeew!
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by MrCork: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rorachy:
Mtcheeeew!

^^^ atitude....and then she complains she can't find man on nairaland!!(shame) undecided
Re: With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) by Rider23: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2017
lol.. You wicked @ bigger!
barallanee:
Lol...kai I hated eucharia looks den o

The eyebrow is jux bigger no difference

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tekno And His Oyinbo Dentist Doctors Do 'dirty Dance Challenge' (photos) / Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) / My Husband Raped Me Most Nights - Actress Bose Oladimeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.