Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Commonwealth Scholarship Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Commonwealth Scholarship Interview (3128 Views)

NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result / 2013/2014 Commonwealth Scholarship Interview Schedule / Federal Government Scholarship Board Scholarship Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commonwealth Scholarship Interview by Bebstic(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
Please I need to make a clarification about the 2010 common wealth scholarship.
I have just been told that the interview was conducted in December 2010. I am surprised that the federal scholarship board in Nigeria would hold an interview before the submission deadline beacause according to the commonwealth scholarship commision in the Uk, the deadline for submission of the online forms to the Nigerian ministry of education was 31st december, 2009. I am yet to come accross anyone who attended the interview. If you attended this interview, please can you reply to this post . Thanks
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Interview by dadamike: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2010
Yes, have friends who attended the interview. the organization was poor enough to enter the Guiness book of records. you know what sister, in nigeria, the force of gravity acts upwards!
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Interview by Bebstic(f): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
Wow! honestly my brother, I feel like changing my nationality
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Interview by dadamike: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
whao, i sometimes feel the same way too. i pray God should just do something about this country!
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Interview by reini: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hi. Just wondering if you had any idea about the procedure for applying for the scholarship
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship Interview by osram(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2011
Plz fellas how can i apply for d commonwealth scholarship?ur reply wuld b kindly appreciated.tnx

(1) (Reply)

Ui Direct Entry Requirement / University Of Uyo Post Ume Info / Educational Consultancy Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.