Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) (966 Views)

UNIBEN Students Rocks Naira Marley "Soapy" Outfit For Costume Day (photos) / Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) / UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) by Priscy01(f): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Every year, the University of Lagos usually host an annual costume day, and this year was of course no exception.

Students of the renowned university came up with different creative ideas, as they all dressed up in different characters.

Pictures from the event has been widely shared on social media, but then, one particular outfit caught our attention, a ninja costume.

The student, with the twitter handle, @Evalbiam opted for a classic ninja look with the blades and swashbuckling colors. She shared her amazing costume on social media.

See photos below;

Culled From;
http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/unilag-female-undergraduate-turns-ninja.html

LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI MYND44

Re: UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) by sonofspada(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
So much Swag

The real Slay Queen
Re: UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) by Officialkplus(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chai... shocked shocked the third picture thou..is that bobi..
Re: UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) by peteregwu(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
The Islamic ninja....i used to see Muslim Arabs where that. I don't think they will be happy for this.

Re: UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
peteregwu:
The Islamic ninja....i used to see Muslim Arabs where that. I don't think they will be happy for this.

Happiness is a individual thing!!! "i don't think" is a speculation. And the correct spelling is WEAR not "WHERE".
Re: UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) by peteregwu(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Happiness is a individual thing!!! "i don't think" is a speculation. And the correct spelling is WEAR not "WHERE".

That's typo error Mr man.
Re: UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) by Dface2: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wao! this is a nice outfit.

Also catch up with trending News, celebrity news, Metro scenes around the world at: http://JustOnline247.com

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Takes Her First Daughter, Purity On Set Of A New Movie (photo) / Checkout These New Beautiful Photos Of Multicolored Eyed Girl / One Of The Matharoo Sisters Wanted For Blackmailing Otedola, Arrested In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.