Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Real Estate Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate Business (398 Views)

How To Make Money Through Real Estate Business? Must Read Articles!!! / You Desire Alternative Income -A Real Estate Business Opportunity / How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Business by senatorfc(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
*EVERY BUSINESS NEEDS PEOPLE, DO YOU AGREE?*

I Studied the richest people in the world including Aliko Dangote...I started asking myself where is the money....?
Look Mark Zukerbeg of Facebook...what is making money for him?...people
What is making money for google ....people
What is making money for Government ....people
What is making money for the Bank .....people
What is making money for MTN ....people
What is making money for Coca-Cola ....people
�������

Why is it that Dangote is expanding to African countries ?....he wants to reach more people.

*money is in PEOPLE.. *People are the custodians of wealth*

If you come in contact with somebody who says he cannot get people, *please put things in the real perspectives to help them see the light...that they're soooooo wrong!!*

*I love referring people to my business by sharing vital information on how my business will help them*

There is so much strength drawn and mileage gained from building networks!

Ask Aliko Dangote and then thank me later!��

���� *Networking is all about social intelligence.

join real estate business............ 08034110292

Re: Real Estate Business by tectonotimes: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
senatorfc:
*EVERY BUSINESS NEEDS PEOPLE, DO YOU AGREE?*

I Studied the richest people in the world including Aliko Dangote...I started asking myself where is the money....?
Look Mark Zukerbeg of Facebook...what is making money for him?...people
What is making money for google ....people
What is making money for Government ....people
What is making money for the Bank .....people
What is making money for MTN ....people
What is making money for Coca-Cola ....people
�������

Why is it that Dangote is expanding to African countries ?....he wants to reach more people.

*money is in PEOPLE.. *People are the custodians of wealth*

If you come in contact with somebody who says he cannot get people, *please put things in the real perspectives to help them see the light...that they're soooooo wrong!!*

*I love referring people to my business by sharing vital information on how my business will help them*

There is so much strength drawn and mileage gained from building networks!

Ask Aliko Dangote and then thank me later!��

���� *Networking is all about social intelligence.

join real estate business............ 08034110292
Do you know that excess of 20,000 people that need real estate business can see this write-up and do business with you? You can click on the second link on my signature for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Maximize Your Income - Achieve Your Goals! / Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!! / The Best Business Idea With 100% Proof,come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.