Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Agro & Allied Development Seminar. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro & Allied Development Seminar. (443 Views)

Strictly Agricultural Equipments (DYNAMIC IMPACT Agro Allied) / AYOMI-INI AGRO ALLIED: Seeds, Agrochemicals, Fertilizers, Knapsacks, Etc / Kingz Agro Allied Nigeria Ltd: Thank You For Your Patronage In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro & Allied Development Seminar. by kapachini: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is new & it's improving the agricultuural sector. Attend this seminar and get the secret that can turn your agricultural businesss around. Get the right answers to the problems you face on your farm, poultries, ponds, animal husbandry (piggery). Intrested? Chat me on 07032638427
Re: Agro & Allied Development Seminar. by judchuks20(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Very nice. I'm also inviting pals to the Meeting of Business Minds. See it here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-captivate-the-core-of-your-business-with-new-media-tickets-36432552746?aff=es2
Re: Agro & Allied Development Seminar. by neyoamos28: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Where do you want to do the seminer
Re: Agro & Allied Development Seminar. by tectonotimes: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2017
kapachini:
This is new & it's improving the agricultuural sector. Attend this seminar and get the secret that can turn your agricultural businesss around. Get the right answers to the problems you face on your farm, poultries, ponds, animal husbandry (piggery). Intrested? Chat me on 07032638427
To learn how to export agricultural products, click on the first link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Irish Potatoes Sellers In Any State Of The Federation / Agricultural Is A Way Forward Add Meat Processing Today Check This! / Fresh Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.