Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Looking For A Budget Movie Producer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Looking For A Budget Movie Producer (986 Views)

Shoot A 4K Video (MTV Quality) With A Budget That Is Pocket Friendly / Promo!!! Wedding/event Photography At A Budget / Kindly Refer To Me An Excellent 18-20mp Dslr Digital Camera On A Budget Of 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Budget Movie Producer by biodun4ril: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Are you working on a multimedia project and you need some one to handle post production for you within your tight budget? hit me up on 08052145937 call or whatsapp. i work with premiere pro, after effect and audition. i am really not after the money.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Budget Movie Producer by biodun4ril: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2017
Do you have a TV show and you intend to use Green screen shooting method. I have a couple of green screen templates for the final output, you won't have to buy, I already did. And we could work with your budget to achieve great result.
We also do event coverage at really cool cost.
So if you have any production, just hit me up directly on 08052145937

(1) (Reply)

Tom Hanks Pencil Portrait / Please Help Me Locate A Training Program I Saw On Nairaland / Graphic Artist And Website Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.