Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,184 members, 7,867,429 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers (36459 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by iyzeek(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by MTKbudapest(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
chai evengelist wit dis kind face nawa o.
Those daddys dem sef,
men of God?.. Hmmm. Well no comment
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by gotnel: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is very true about our tofa business minded general overseer. When the Church start with the struggling assistant pastor without much backup from the headquarter and the Church blossoms within one or two years, the pastor just get a transfer alert to move on to another Base.
God is watching.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
crazygod:

Exactly how people in here don't take u serious

Exactly
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by alanka(f): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
She reminded me that at a point in church I was transfered to two different new parishes after I have labored and contributed my money to build the area headquarters.

Myself and other choir members, two ushers,assistant pastor and pastor and his wife to start another branch to find member.

No money, no handbill, the location was even open grand will need money to cover it up, money to do handbills to run evangelism... but no money.

Not quite long, the church was growing and I was from there transfered to another newly created branch...what was my gain? The pastors had to be runing around to raise money for programs...

MAY THUNDER FIRE ME IF I EVER WARSHIP UNDER ONE OLORIBURUKU CALLED OVERSHARE AND THEIR MUMUS
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by room089: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
See face like the witch of endor!

But in all honesty, she's saying the truth. Most monkeys always work while the baboons keep eating?

I'm totally against such wicked practices.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by rhektor(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
The craze for attention is driving so many nut
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nov6(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Zita55:
Bitter Trust.....
bitter trust or bitter truth?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nov6(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is a Church matter,
who am i to speak against or judge them?
He who is without sin should cast the first stone...
I leave them all to God, only the Almighty knows the ones who are truly called...
No further comment on this...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Princejydo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
in your own little way u have been doing it u will have ur reward in heaven sist, dont be discourge
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by pinkpant: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
She speaks the truth
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Badboiz:

Guess you meant to say Truth
grin grin

Yes dearie...it was a mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nov6:

bitter trust or bitter truth?
grin

Truth oo.....it was a mistake
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Ak75: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
They called this one an Evangelists? she looks more or less like JAZEBEL in the bible. God forgive me oo

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Hussainvictor12: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin laughing in Spanish ��
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by SURElee(f): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Truth must be told.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
kerryjossy:
Making sense!
ur location?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
That's obeying the laws of capitalism
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by TellMeNothing: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
I like how she ended it grin..

"you have not blocked me...... You must be........ ....
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Siscooh: 12:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Actress turned Evangelist brought the issues of the Kingdom to the public!!!! No wonder scripture say, lay no hands on anyone suddenly. She was given a high place in the church early, when she had not gone through some things and so she easily forgets Scripture which says 'Who are you to judge another man's servant? God's servant here but she has no fear for spiritual authority, so she can chance the G.O of the said Ministry. I do not in saying so, applaud the G. O for neglecting his representative however.
Instead of rejoicing that God has given her familythe privilege to cater for a missionary, that which will accrue for their profit before the Lord who is the rewarder of those who seek him, she is coming out to murmur. Ignorance.!!!!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nov6(m): 4:13am On Jul 22, 2017
I know it was a mistake,just trying to draw ur attention to it
Zita55:
grin

Truth oo.....it was a mistake

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by bluecircle470: 5:51am On Jul 22, 2017
Attention seeker!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by juman(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Wetin she expect? Church na business these days, so If any pastor wants to starts his own, he only needs blessing and not financial support

grin grin

So its a way to learn by them to start their own thing.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by itchie: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2017
chuose2:
THESE OVERSEERS ARE ALL ROGUES LOOKING FOR MONEY!

HERE THIS SHOWS THAT ALL ADEBOYE WANTS IS MORE MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

HERE IS SHOWS HOW ADEBOYE SOLD US FOR MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

I took my time to watch the two videos you posted and I came to one conclusion i.e the person(s) that made that video lack basic understanding of the scriptures and Christianity. They had to make a ridiculous leap of reasoning in order to link the RCCG's north American contact number to 666 and that was the foundation upon which they linked Adeboye and even the revered Kenneth Copeland to the devil. The video is full of absurd inferences and deliberate twisting of people's words or actions to mean something other than was intended. I advise you not to swallow everything you see online hook, line and sinker. Some of the people making this videos might have ulterior motives and some might just be paranoid or delusional.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by mrfoxx(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2017
When you hear church's this days what comes to mind is money, excess money with no conscience... Classical business men and women
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by CioAngels(f): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
You are very right my lady, who is really called by God? With their actions, none of them is genuinely called by God. They are simply, House of Money Making Machines. My lady, there should be a strong script on them, what do you think?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by DazzlingAngel: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i hate those pastors and men of God with private jets and private everything.yes am talking to ur pastors..i dont need to go thru any pastor i can pray to God anywhere..i tot they are supposed to be following the foot steps of our lord jesus..but no they want to enjoy on earth because they know they cant use jets in heaven,and please dont tell me this isnt medieval ages..at least live a modest life like the current pope..they keep milking the poor..pope day for rome,imam they for mecca and archbishop they for london.FELA
Is there any verse in the bible that state that Christ gave money to his disciples to go into mission?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by chuose2: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
itchie:

I took my time to watch the two videos you posted and I came to one conclusion i.e the person(s) that made that video lack basic understanding of the scriptures and Christianity. They had to make a ridiculous leap of reasoning in order to link the RCCG's north American contact number to 666 and that was the foundation upon which they linked Adeboye and even the revered Kenneth Copeland to the devil. The video is full of absurd inferences and deliberate twisting of people's words or actions to mean something other than was intended. I advise you not to swallow everything you see online hook, line and sinker. Some of the people making this videos might have ulterior motives and some might just be paranoid or delusional.

Why is Adeboye seen celebrating satanic lies.
Why did Adeboye bless Buhari a known jihadi to become President?
Why did Adeboye say to unite with Islam.
Why does Adeboye display 666 when he preaches?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Freedom4us: 3:04am On Jul 26, 2017
itchie:

Oh boi, I no sabi wetin you watch or if you dey hear American English.

Watch this video and you'll weep for the poor.
Adeboye preaches that to be blessed you need to give him money.

Is that God?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaywon Blasts Blessing Okoro For Calling Him A 'Small Boy' / Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) / The Latest Nigerian Celebrity Parents With Their Babies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.