Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,057 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nairaland As My Pride And Take Off Point - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland As My Pride And Take Off Point (398 Views)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Human Right Activist Uses Nairaland As Reference In His Later To FG / Nairaland As A Tool To Unite Or Disintegrate The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland As My Pride And Take Off Point by Kbs468(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is Nigeria's Newspaper prayer compilation for you, my friends and myself today and forevermore.

*#THIS_DAY*, may God *#PUNCH* every *#ALAROYE* of our life in hot *#SUN* so that we can be great in the *#NATION_NIGERIA*.

We will never stumble, for God himself will be our *#COMPASS* and *#GUARDIAN* so that we'll be *#DAILY_CHAMPION*, a *#VANGUARD* of *#HOPE*, contributing our own meaningful quota to the *#NATIONAL_LIFE* so much so that *#SAHARA_REPORTERS* will *#TELL* about *#THE_NEWS* of our exploits in offering good *#LEADERSHIP* to all around us, humanity in General and serving as *#THE_NIGERIAN_TRIBUNE* to the masses of the planet Earth while *#DAILY_TRUSTING* #OUR_GOD-

*The most supreme being, The ever wise, The omnipotent, The omnipresent and omniscience, The all hearing and the all knowing, the lord of Heaven and Earth, Mankind, Jinns, the Dead and the living, The first, the middle and the last, the begotten not, the one whose kingdom reigns forever and supreme, the destiny fulfiller, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the End...*

*Ameen* ...................

*#Kabiru_Abdulazeez*
*#July_2017*

1 Share

Re: Nairaland As My Pride And Take Off Point by Ekiseme(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Amen,

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nairaland As My Pride And Take Off Point by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Very creative. Very imaginative.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland As My Pride And Take Off Point by Kbs468(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ekiseme:
Amen,

Nice one
Amen once again Brother because I take the below as a prophecy too

Re: Nairaland As My Pride And Take Off Point by Kbs468(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
igbodefender:
Very creative. Very imaginative.
Amen Brother and may each and every word expressed in it come to pass in our lives by His Grace.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Empowers Rpm Members In Bayelsa State / NBS | Over N400b Paid As Bribes Under Buhari’s Watch, In Massive Corruption / 2019: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Become Oyo State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.