Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Seminar: How To Captivate The Core Of Your Business With New Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seminar: How To Captivate The Core Of Your Business With New Media (300 Views)

Qliqmedia Launches A New Media Platform, Naira Diary / The Core Of Our Business / [free Seminar] How To Start A Side Business In The Face Of The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seminar: How To Captivate The Core Of Your Business With New Media by judchuks20(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
…Reposition your brand for the new economy

Are you asking any of the following questions?

1. Why am I not generating new customers from my website?

2. How can I make more from my business website?

3. How can I keep visitors coming back to my website?

4. What can I do to make my company website more interactive?

5. I don’t sell on my company website. Is there a way to fix that?

Knowledge is power! Click https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-captivate-the-core-of-your-business-with-new-media-tickets-36432552746?aff=es2 to Register and attend A Meeting of Business Minds where we will discuss these, evaluate your corporate online existence, give you helpful tips, and examine more business issues that have to do with new media and how you can re-position your brand for the new economy.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Online Travelling Agent And Make Cool Cash / Itunes Card / Free Email Marketing Master Class Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.