Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Community In Calabar Threatening Yoruba In Their Environment With Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community In Calabar Threatening Yoruba In Their Environment With Death (2335 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku / Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Community In Calabar Threatening Yoruba In Their Environment With Death by Princesaha: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jaideyone:
bigot. I'm afonja as you love to call us and we travel too. The questions is where? There are more Yorubas in London than Ibos. There are more ibos in Asia than Yorubas. Educate yourself ipob miscreant!
Tout.... why did you run away from Calabar? You went there to mine skulls and was nearly caught. It is a pity that it is the only business you guys are good at. Just very soon, you will be caught and your ugly pics displayed here for all to see. Olodo rabata.
Re: Community In Calabar Threatening Yoruba In Their Environment With Death by iLoveConductor: 12:49am On Jul 22, 2017
[s]
adetayo234:

Who cursed you with stupidity like this? The person had done you bad gan. Where in my comment did I mention Lagos? And what is the source of your story?

Even if Lagos doesn't belong to Yoruba, does it now belong to flaaaatheads?

What you don't know is that it is the royal stool that was once controlled by bini. The people were Yoruba before bini came and they are still Yoruba after the king died.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multimillion Dollars Hatchery Of Lynden Farms Begins Production In Anambra- PICS / Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. / We Betrayed Jonathan In 2015- Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.