Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine (8309 Views)

End Time Sign, How Can Someone Pose Like This On Magazine Cover (adult Photos) / Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahara Poses Nude On Magazine Cover / Asa Sues Celebrity Magazine Over Lesbianism Saga, Demands N700m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by segzicres(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
1st i think asa'sa lesbo(my opinion) 2nd she thinkin lyk a lesbo wit that amount 3rd she should do som'in better with her tym.(releasing a new track)
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by nellaluv(f): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
This alloy~emeka sef undecided begining of this thread u said she wasn't gay, in d middle u sayin' she's a dyke, naw ur defending her, na so amebo wey wan cause trouble dy talk tongue
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by segzicres(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2010
1st i think asa'sa lesbo(my opinion) 2nd she thinkin lyk a lesbo wit that amount 3rd she should do som'in better with her tym.(releasing a new track)
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by achilace(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
they just had to spoil her name didn't they, we can't just sit down and watch people progress, we just gotta bring them down right were we are huh. when the chick was sweating it out in studios, they were reading hints mag  ( its no wonder they work for a magazine outfit). because she's smart enough not to downgrade herself in public they say she's lesbo. the only thing they know how to do is spread their legs for some asshole to come and lay his pipe, they think other people are like them. how come people even get paid to write about someone, magazine outfits are just gossip institutions, nothing more. let em go broke. shitheads!
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by nich(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
segzi cres:

segzi cres:

ok! i don hear! tongue
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by nich(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
achilace:

they just had to spoil her name didn't they, we can't just sit down and watch people progress, we just gotta bring them down right were we are huh. when the chick was sweating it out in studios, they were reading hints mag ( its no wonder they work for a magazine outfit). because she's smart enough not to downgrade herself in public they say she's lesbo. the only thing they know how to do is spread their legs for some asshole to come and lay his pipe, they think other people are like them. how come people even get paid to write about someone, magazine outfits are just gossip institutions, nothing more. let em go broke. shitheads!

grin
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by EHITZ(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
Nope. . . they'd have to prove that she's a lesbo. The onus of proof is on the soft selling Magazine.

no no!! the onus always lies on who is alledging, in this case, ASA has alleged vat the allegation is defamatory, the onus lies on her.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by segzicres(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
i guess ur asa's p.i.m.p?
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by segzicres(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
i guess ur asa's p.i.m.p?
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Noxious: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
This Aloy-emeka sef! I used to think he's a serious guy.
[/quote]"Blazing99
"Suing people for money u'd never have made on your own". that's what Asa is doing. if they aint lesbains, let them show proof of their being straight. By the way the soft-sell magazine sells based on rumour, you can't blame them if their write-up is based on rumours that have been heard.

All magazines including soft sells are information outlets and should be careful to use the privileged position of mass information they occupy to educate not misinform. You have obviously been misguided. Yes, they should show proof of being straight by coming out in the streets with hunks and putting up the kind of show usually reserved for the privacy of the bedroom.Mscheeew!

e-herbal Well if she ain't gay how come there's no guy in her life for the past 4 years her album launched,heard of none.love her songs though

You mean a publicly-advertised guy? Or do you know for sure that she is in no romantic relationship with a man?

ayetty mama ^^^ abi na

thats the diff btn magazines and papers

papers are sposed to print facts

whilst magazines can print rumours!

onli in nigeria will people sue magazines. . . . . . . .backwards nation![quote]

So, magazines like TELL and Newswatch publish rumours? To think that you live in London!
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by mastalee(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
This Law suit is a clear
evidence that ASA is
not one of those dumb
ass musician we have
around.

This is what obtain in
advance nations and am
glad she picked up this
case.

How can someone just
wake up one morning and
tarnish another person's
public image? It is wrong
and unaccepted.

Ogunde Anthony
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by tobiyayo: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
ASA a lesbo well, cud be true cry
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by archbishop(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo,

If they are not Lesbians, they should show us there Boy friends.
As simple as that.

cool cool cool
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by semid4lyfe(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
Waiting to see how this court case unfolds
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by latepa(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
What's there if she's a Lesbo? grin grin
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by 1Achiever(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
kai, my brodas 700 milla suit no be beans woo. but sha i know say na rumor, e just no possible. una think say i dey biff am
i have facts)))
http://most-expensive.net/suit-single, its $100,000 = 15 milla  grin
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by ezdozit: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
i am a huge fan of asa but i think she just might be a sturdy stud!! having said this, it is no one's business that she is straight or gay!! i really havent heard of pple suing soft sell mags for apparent rumours sha.

There's loadzof them that turned out to be rumours, and if this eventually turns out to be true and she maybe wins the lawsuit out of some paki, she would have to hide her sexual orientation and live with what she claims is true.

What she should have done was ignore and continue with her business (only ensuring her friends and family the sincere truth) or come out to say her sexual orientation is nobody's business and demand a public apology.

700mill no bad sha, as she don think am, let her see what comes out of it.

when u see asa, u'll know she's on the other side of the road now, she have tay i have know the true!! grin grin grin
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by 1Achiever(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
i agree with you bro, totally correct!!
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by ezdozit: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
and in hiding, she wil be forced to live a life she is not satisfied with, (that na if she be benbella   grin grin grin)), if the rumour turns out to be true, or it will be a huge shame.

make she let sleeeping bingoes rest and lie if there is even the slightest chance she is a king now!!! grin grin grin

i am a huge fan oo anytime anyday, but i'm just been realistic, i want to truth to be told now that the case is out!!
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by boyt1: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
Me self i want to sue, if na suing de rain for 9aa
i want to sue the PDP, FEC & OBJ for 50Billion Naira for the disapperance of Mr President, Yaradie and lying to 150million people that Yara spoke to BBC.
The case will come soon at the Aj high court.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by ayettymama(f): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
truth is the girl is making it worse with the lawsuit

because mosty people will still think shes a lesbo regardless

more people will hear of the suing than read the story!!
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by afolabom: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
ASA , bring all of them down . dem dey craze?
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
Wetin you go do if na your yansh blow open like that? you will have to defend now. The best form of defense is attack.
Even if she claims N70billion, our position will be based on our judgement, so make she nor think otherwise., all this started as small talk from mouth wey dey leak, .
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by chelseabmw(m): 12:21am On Feb 09, 2010
asa u be thief?? for what now, u wan hammer just now
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by comoros: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2010
It's just the best way to get these press people to verify tales b4 publishing, not just sell slanderous stories. I think Asa has done the best and most mature thing and even if she doesn't get exactly what she is demanding as compensation, 100M-200M will not be bad. Even if she was a lesbian, that shouldn't be news for the public to feed on. In a democratic dispensation, I guess she's got a legal right to her privacy. It's just not fair, really!!!
If dem try that shit for military rule, na guard room those publishers go die put, or dem go receive letter bomb just like DG.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by ladygaga(f): 1:23am On Feb 09, 2010
very good, maybe this soft sell magazines will learn their lessons at last, rubbish!!
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On Feb 09, 2010
Abeg before we talk any further, who exactly is Asa?
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Genuflect(m): 2:27am On Feb 09, 2010
Hmmm. Let's see how this will turn out
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by comoros: 3:45am On Feb 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Abeg before we talk any further, who exactly is Asa?
Asa is a French-born World renowned singer and guitarist, and she's popular for musical works such as JAILER, FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN, BIBANKE e.t.c.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by aloyemeka2: 3:48am On Feb 09, 2010
nellaluv:

This alloy~emeka sef undecided begining of this thread u said she wasn't gay, in d middle u sayin' she's a dyke, naw your defending her, na so amebo wey wan cause trouble dy talk tongue

Oturugbeke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Genuflect(m): 3:50am On Feb 09, 2010
@comoros Asa is not French-born. Where did you get your info from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno And Flavour Nabania's Daughter Looking Adorable Together (pictures,video) / Top 9 Of The Best Ghana Weave Styles On The ‘gram / Lisa Sparks, The Woman Who Slept With 919 Men Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.