Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Using Andriod Phones To Host My Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Using Andriod Phones To Host My Wordpress Blog (371 Views)

Where Can I Host My Online Course / Bluehost Or Namecheap: Which One Should I Use To Host My Blogs / Convert Your Website To Andriod App Using Andriod Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Andriod Phones To Host My Wordpress Blog by wfguru2017(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello, can i use my android phone to host my wordpress blog. My PC is having fault, and its slow in internet connection.
Re: Using Andriod Phones To Host My Wordpress Blog by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
wfguru2017:
Hello, can i use my android phone to host my wordpress blog. My PC is having fault, and its slow in internet connection.
To host or update posts?
Re: Using Andriod Phones To Host My Wordpress Blog by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
wfguru2017:
I think what you meant to say is if you can use your phone to update your blog posts. The answer to that is an emphatic YES.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Adsense Disabled My Account Due To Invalid Clicks Activity / 5 Helpful Tips To Find Funding For Your New Startup / The Mentally Strong People: 13 Things They Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.