Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu (2143 Views)

IPOB Edo State Pay Condolence Visit To Kanu's Family(picture) / Northern Rulers Talk On Security Circumstance In Region / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by Edu3Again: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Today the Traditional ruler in Port Harcourt addressed Nnamdi Kanu on Biafra.

They were serious with their views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_PXnzigpM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by Justuceleague2: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hehehehe it's all about oyil Y'all grin
Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by Edu3Again: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Hehehehe it's all about oyil Y'all grin

10 Likes

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by ESDKING: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by allcomage: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
waoh biafra is a very serious movement.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by Mekus68: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
The Zombies (AKA unity beggars) won't like this.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by iLoveConductor: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mekus68:
The Zombies (AKA unity beggars) won't like this.
Let them put head, na knock them go receive continuously. smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/3937692/lagos-belongs-benin-co-founded-igbo

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by Princesaha: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please I need money to buy ratak right now. I borrowed #75 since May 29th from the chief imam of our Idp camp in Mowe here but unfortunately the Ipodian seller did not come that day. He did not also come the next day which was their sit at home day. Dear nairalanders, you would not believe me that that its price skyrocketed to #830 which is over 100% increment by 31st May. And the worst is that its price is going higher and higher everyday which #1175 today. Before now, some Ipodians used to dash us some bottles of ratak, but now they are all saying that it is costly. My fellow Yoruba Muslims on this forum should help me out cos I cannot bear this pain any longer. Allah will bless you if you do so and no skull miner will locate you this year, Insha allahu, ameen.

NB:: We are 39 in our family i.e our father and his four wives plus we the children. So what I need is #1175 times 39 to be able to buy enough ratak for the whole family. Besides, you don't expect me to leave them behind to suffer alone. Lest I forget, if you want to donate physically, please come to Mowe Idp camp and ask of Afeez Bashiru or the youngest skull decapitator and they will show you my corner where I squats with the whole family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by ESDKING: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Princesaha:
Please I need money to buy ratak right now. I borrowed #75 since May 29th from the chief imam of our Idp camp in Mowe here but unfortunately the Ipodian seller did not come that day. He did not also come the next day which was their sit at home day. Dear nairalanders, you would not believe me that that its price skyrocketed to #830 which is over 100% increment by 31st May. And the worst is that its price is going higher and higher everyday which #1175 today. Before now, some Ipodians used to dash us some bottles of ratak, but now they are all saying that it is costly. My fellow Yoruba Muslims on this forum should help me out cos I cannot bear this pain any longer. Allah will bless you if you do so and no skull miner will locate you this year, Insha allahu, ameen.

NB:: We are 39 in our family i.e our father and his four wives plus we the children. So what I need is #1175 times 39 to be able to buy enough ratak for the whole family. Besides, you don't expect me to leave them behind to suffer alone. Lest I forget, if you want to donate physically, please come to Mowe Idp camp and ask of Afeez Bashiru or the youngest skull decapitator and they will show you my corner where I squats with the whole family.
grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by Lajet: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Very Good but we need to know also the names of the traditional rulers and their villages
Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by mbaboy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
God bless Nnamdi Kanu nwa Chineke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by Edu3Again: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lajet:
Very Good but we need to know also the names of the traditional rulers and their villages
so you can harass them for speaking their minds?

You seem to fear us leaving you alot.
Are you a Unity Beggar ?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by Lajet: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Edu3Again:

so you can harass them for speaking their minds?

You seem to fear us leaving you alot.
Are you a Unity Beggar ?

Harass them for what? I need an answer to my Question if you are sure they are really traditional rulers .chief and king are not the same thing I hope you get my point.
Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by cumbak60: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is very interesting.... cc: HopeAtHand
Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by Victornezzar: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Princesaha:

Guy u be clown grin
Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by cumbak60: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
HopeAtHand, what sayest thou over video? I don't buy into Kanu.... seems he is gaining ground in your enclave.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by HopeAtHand: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:
This is very interesting.... cc: HopeAtHand

@cumbak60, in all sincerity, and I do not mean to demean or belittle them, the Asa and Ndoki people of Oyigbo LGA of Rivers state are to be seen and not heard. Whatever assurances or promises given Nnamdi KANU by them should be taken with a pinch of salt. They do not really count in Rivers scheme of things.

If you want any concrete assurances, talk to the king of the kings road.

gudnyt..
Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by cumbak60: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
HopeAtHand:

@cumbak60, in all sincerity, and I do not mean to demean or belittle them, the Asa and Ndoki people of Oyigbo LGA of Rivers state are to be seen and not heard. Whatever assurances or promises given Nnamdi KANU by them should be taken with a pinch of salt. They do not really count in Rivers scheme of things.

If you want any concrete assurances, talk to the kings of the kings road.

gudnyt..
But what about the Eze Rumulughumini (pardon my spelling)...aka Ngboshimiri? He just spoke Ikwerre. Ka we 'eli'ai. Those are Ikwerre kings. What do you have to say about that?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by dreamwords: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2017
HopeAtHand:

If you want any concrete assurances, talk to the king of the kings road.

gudnyt..

Your view on nairaland doesn't count. Go and smash ur head
Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:39am On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 3:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Princesaha:

Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 3:59am On Jul 22, 2017
cumbak60:

But what about the Eze Rumulughumini (pardon my spelling)...aka Ngboshimiri? He just spoke Ikwerre. Ka we 'eli'ai. Those are Ikwerre kings. What do you have to say about that?
This your question is a knockout point to HopeAthand.
Re: Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2017
dreamwords:

Your view on nairaland doesn't count. Go and smash ur head

Hahhahahha. Savage!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trouble As Nri Community Threatens To Sue Ipob Leader N. Kanu Over Alleged Taboo / Is Biafra A Member Of UNPO? / JUST IN :  mamman Daura Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.