Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Hidden Kingdom - Colonialism Lives On In The Anglican Church! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hidden Kingdom - Colonialism Lives On In The Anglican Church! (683 Views)

Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Kingdom - Colonialism Lives On In The Anglican Church! by oaroloye(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
SHALOM!

You cannot have a reasonable conversation with an Anglican Christian, because they are sworn to Secret Directives they won't tell you about.

This is part of what the Lord meant about people preferring Darkness to Light.

Well, this is part of what the Lord said about whatever is said in The Darkness being revealed in The Light!

. Then the Archbishop, sitting in his chair chair, shall say to him that is to be consecrated,

BROTHER, forasmuch as the Holy Scripture and the Ancient Canons command, that we should not be hasty in laying on of hands, and admitting any person to Government on the Church of Christ, which he hath purchased with no less price than the effusion of his own blood ; before I admit you to this Administration , I will examine you in certain articles, to the end that the Congregation present may have a trial, and bear witness, how you be minded to behave yourself in the Church of God.

ARE you persuaded that you be truly called to this Ministration, according to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the order of this Realm ?

Answer. I am so persuaded.

. The Archbishop.

Are you persuaded that the holy Scriptures contain sufficiently all Doctrine required of necessity for eternal salvation through faith in Jesus Christ ? And are you determined out of the same holy Scriptures to instruct the people committed to your charge, and to teach or maintain nothing as required of necessity to eternal salvation, but that which you shall be persuaded may be concluded and proved by the same ?

Answer. I am so persuaded.

. The Archbishop.

WILL you then faithfully exercise yourself in the same holy Scriptures, and call upon God by prayer, for the true understanding of the same ; so as you may be able by them to teach and exhort with wholesome Doctrine, and to withstand and convince the gainsayers ?

Answer. I will so do, by the help of God.

. The Archbishop.

ARE you ready , with all faithful diligence, to banish and drive away all erroneous and strange doctrine contrary to God's Word ; and both privately and openly to call upon and encourage others to do the same ?

Answer. I am ready, the Lord being my helper.

. The Archbishop.

WILL you deny all ungodliness and wordly lusts, and live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world ; that you may shew yourself in all things an example of good works unto others, that the adversary may be ashamed, having nothing to say against you ?

Answer. I will so do, the Lord being my helper.

. The Archbishop.

WILL you maintain and set forward, as much as shall lie in you, quietness, love, and peace among all men ; and such as be unquiet, disobedient, and criminous, within your Diocese, correct and punish, according to such authority as you have by God's Word, and as you shall be committed by the Ordinance of this Realm?

Answer. I will so do , by the help of God.

. The Archbishop.

WILL you be faithful in Ordaining, sending, or laying hands upon others ?

Answer. I will so be, by the help of God.

-THE ANGLICAN BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER (pages 365-366):
THE CONSECRATION OF BISHOPS.

. …...Then the Bishop, sitting in his chair, shall say unto them as hereafter followeth.

[FIVE PARAGRAPHS OMITTED FOR SAKE OF BREVITY.]

DO you think in your heart that you be truly called, according to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the order of this Church of England, to the Order and Ministry of Priesthood?

Answer. I think it.

. The Bishop.

ARE you persuaded that the holy Scriptures contain sufficiently all Doctrine required of necessaity for eternal salvation through faith in Jesus Christ ? and are you determined, out of the said Scriptures to instruct the people committed to your charge, and to teach nothing, as required of necessity to eternal salvation, but that which you shall be persuaded may be concluded and proved by the Scripture?

Answer. I am so persuaded, and have so determined by God's grace.

. The Bishop.

WILL you then give your faithful dilligence always so to minister the Doctrine and Sacraments, and the Discipline of Christ, as the Lord hath commanded, and as this Church and Realm hath received the same, according to the Commandments of God ; so that you may teach the people committed to your Cure and Charge with all dilligence to keep and observe the same ?

Answer. I will so do, by the help of the Lord.

. The Bishop.

WILL you be ready, with all faithful diligence, to banish and drive away all erroneous and starnge doctrines contrary to God's word ; and to use both publick and private monitions and exhortations, as well to the sick as to the whole , within your Cures, as need shall require, and occasion shall be given?

Answer. I will, the Lord being my helper.

. The Bishop.

WILL you be diligent in Prayers, and in reading of the holy Scriptures, and in such studies as help to the knowledge of the same, laying aside the study of the world and the flesh?

Answer. I will endeavour myself so to do, the Lord being my helper.

-THE ANGLICAN BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER (pages 359-360):
THE ORDERING OF PRIESTS.

. And before the Gospel, the Bishop, sitting in his chair, shall examine every one of them that are to be Ordered, in the presence of the people, after this manner following.

DO you trust that you are inwardly moved by the Holy Ghost to take upon you this Office and Ministration, to serve God for the promotion of his glory, and the edifying of his people?

Answer. I trust so.

. The Bishop.

DO you think that you are truly called, according to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the due order of this Realm, to the Ministry of the Church ?

Answer. I think so.

. The Bishop.

DO you unfeignedly believe all the Canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testament ?

Answer. I do believe them.

. The Bishop.

WILL you diligently read the same unto the people assembled in the Church where you shall be appointed to serve ?

Answer. I will.

. The Bishop.

IT appertained to the Office of a Deacon, in the Church where he shall be appointed to serve, to assist the Priest in Divine Service, and specially when he ministereth the holy Communion, and to help him in the distribution thereof, and to read the holy Scriptures and Homilies in the Church ; and to instruct the youth in the Catechism ; in the absence of the Priest to baptize infants, and to preach, if he be admitted thereto by the Bishop. And furthermore, it is his Office, where provision is so made, to search for the sick, poor, and impotent people of the Parish, to intimate their estates, names, and places where they dwell, unti the Curate, that by his exhortation they may be relieved with the alms of the Parishioners, or others. Will you do this gladly and willingly ?

Answer. I will do so, by the help of God.

. The Bishop.

WILL you apply all your diligence to frame and fashion your own lives, and the lives of your families, according to the Doctrine of Christ ; and to make both yourselves and them, as much as in you lieth, wholesome examples of the flock of Christ ?

Answer. I will so do, the Lord being my helper.

. The Bishop.

WILL you reverently obey your Ordinary, and other chief Ministers of the Church, and them to whom the charge and government over you is committed, following with a glad mind and their godly admonitions ?

Answer. I will endeavour myself, the Lord being my helper.

. Then shall the Bishop laying his hands severally upon the Head of every one of them, humbly kneeling before him, shall say,

Take thou Authority to execute the Office of a Deacon in the Church of God committed unto thee ; In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

. Then shall the Bishop deliver to every one of them the New Testament, saying,

TAKE thou Authority to read the Gospel in the Church of God, and to preach the same, if thou be thereto licensed by the Bishop himself.

-THE ANGLICAN BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER (pages 354-355):
-THE ORDERING OF DEACONS.

. ARTICLES AGREED UPON BY THE ARCHBISHOPS AND BISHOPS OF BOTH PROVINCES, AND THE WHOLE CLERGY, IN THE CONVOCATION HOLDEN AT LONDON IN THE YEAR 1562, FOR THE AVOIDING OF DIVERSITIES OF OPINIONS, AND FOR THE ESTABLISHING OF CONSENT TOUCHING TRUE RELIGION

REPRINTED BY HIS MAJESTY'S COMMANDMENT WITH HIS ROYAL DECLARATION PREFIXED THEREUNTO

. HIS MAJESTY'S DECLARATION.

BEING by God's Ordinance, according to Our just Title, Defender of the Faith, and Supreme Governor of the Church, within these our Dominions, We hold it most agreeable to this Our Kingly Office, and Our own religious Zeal, to conserve and maintain the Church committed to our Charge, in the Unity of true Religion, and the Bond of Peace; and not to suffer unnecessary Disputations, Altercations, or Questions to be raised, which may nourish Faction both in the Church and Commonwealth. We have therefore, upon mature Deliberation, with the Advice of so many of Our Bishops as might conveniently be called together, thought fit to make this Declaration following:

That the Articles of the Church of England (which have been allowed and authorized heretofore, and which our Clergy generally have subscribed unto) do contain the true Doctrine of the Church of England agreeable to God's Word : which We do therefore ratify and confirm, requiring all Our loving Subjects to continue in the uniform Profession thereof, and prohibiting the least difference from said Articles ; which to that End We command to be new printed, and this Our Declaration to be published therewith.

That We are Supreme Governor of the Church of England :And that if any Difference arise about the external Policy, concerning the Injunctions. Canons, and other Constitutions whatsoever thereto belonging, the Clergy in their Convocation is to order and settle them, having first obtained leave under our Broad Seal so to do : and We approving their said Ordinances and Constitutions ; providing that none be made contrary to the Laws and Customs of the Land.

That out of our Princely Care that the Churchmen may do the Work which is proper unto them, the Bishops and Clergy, in Convocation, upon their humble Desire, shall have License under our Broad Seal to deliberate of, and to do all such Things, as, being made plain by them, and assented unto by Us, shall concern the settled Continuance of the Doctrine and Discipline of the Church of England now established ; from which we will not endure any varying or departing in the least Degree.

That for the present, though some differences have been ill-raised, yet We take comfort in this, that all Clergymen within our Realm have always been most willingly subscribed to the Articles established ; which is an argument to Us, that they all agree in the true, usual, literal meaning of the said Articles ; and that even in those curious points, in which the present differences lie, men of all sorts take the Articles of the Church of England to be for them ; which is an argument again, that none of them intend any desertion of the Articles established.

That therefore in these both curious and unhappy differences, which have for so many hundred years, in different times and places, exercised the Church of Christ, We will, that all curious search be laid aside, and these disputes shut up in God's promises, as they be generally set forth to us in the holy Scriptures, and the general meaning of the Articles of the Church of England according to them. And that no man hereafter shall either print, or preach, to draw the Article aside any way,but shall submit to it in the plain and full meaning thereof : and shall not put his own sense ir comment to be the meaning of the Article, but shall take it in the literal and grammatical sense.

That if any publick Reader in either of Our Universities, or any Head or Master of a College, or any other person respectively in either of them, shall affix any new sense to any Article, or shall publickly read, determine, or hold any publick Disputation, or suffer any such to be held either way, in either the Universities or Colleges respectively ; or if any Divine in the Universities shall preach or print any thing either way, other than is already established in Convocation with Our Royal Assent ; he, or they the Offenders, shall be liable to our displeasure, and the Church's censure in our Commission Ecclesiastical , as well as any other : and We will see there shall be due Execution upon them.
Re: The Hidden Kingdom - Colonialism Lives On In The Anglican Church! by ScienceWatch: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fake Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye says here that, "You cannot have a reasonable conversation with an Anglican Christian, because they are sworn to Secret Directives they won't tell you about. This is part of what the Lord meant about people preferring Darkness to Light.

Bronchitis Oaroloye refuse to resign from his fake ministry, he reminds me of the corrupt South African president Jacob Zuma.

If you want to know the difference between DARK and LIGHT, examine the darkness Bronchitis Oaroloye and Pres Jacob Zuma
and compare it with the LIGHT of TB Joshua.

Bronchitis Oaroloyes hatred started about 30yrs ago with the Pentecostal PFN when the HOLY SPIRIT chose to work through the SCOAN CHURCH and the humble and kind man, prophet TB Joshua. Their envy and jealousy spilled over to outright attacks on this innocent man.

As their destructive plans failed year after year, they fabricate new LIES. As a result the SCOAN IS THE MOST INVESTIGATED CHURCH ON EARTH.
No pastor alive has been investigated more thoroughly by independent international investigative teams and the government -
They have all published their findings of INNOCENT.

But the hatred spewed toward Prophet TB Joshua from pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye and his Pentecostal masters continues to this day. Thank God for the incredible transparency provided by SCOAN'S Emmanuel TV, the whole world can investigate the TRUTH of this church.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye was born to hate, thats why he is now attacking other churches and the disciples of Jesus. He is hoping to get sympathy from unregistered Atheists but that is also failing because he fails to realize the shifting needs of Non- Fee paying Atheists.

Study EMMANUEL TV for only one day, any day of the week and see why the Pentecostal PFN hate this church !!
The SCOAN IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS ABOUT EVIDENCE OF A TRUE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. Emmanuel TV is the worlds most powerful spiritual learning tool the modern world has ever witnessed.

Even JEWISH leaders AND Muslims agreed that it was their study using EMMANUEL TV that opened their eyes to the hidden TRUTH about Jesus.
Re: The Hidden Kingdom - Colonialism Lives On In The Anglican Church! by oaroloye(m): 6:34am On Jul 25, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
Fake Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye

Firstly, I am not a Pastor. I teach that Pastorship is a FAKE OFFICE: the Lord FORBADE his Disciples to be Rabbis or Masters, saying that CHRIST is the ONLY Master of HIS Church.

oaroloye:
Only Stupid Christians desire an Earthly King!

.     DEUTERONOMY 17:14-20.

14. When thou art
come unto the land
which The LORD thy God
giveth thee,
and shalt possess it,
and shalt dwell therein,
and shalt say,

"I WILL SET A KING OVER ME,
LIKE AS ALL THE NATIONS
THAT ARE ABOUT ME;"

15. Thou shalt in any wise
set him king over thee,
whom The LORD thy God
shall choose:
one from among thy Brethren
shalt thou set king over thee:
thou mayest not set
a stranger over thee,
which is not thy brother.
16. But he shall not
multiply horses to himself,
nor cause the people
to return to Egypt,
to the end
that he should multiply horses:
forasmuch as The LORD
hath said unto you,

"YE SHALL HENCEFORTH
RETURN NO MORE
THAT WAY."

17. Neither shall he
multiply wives to himself,
that his heart turn not away:
neither shall he
greatly multiply to himself
silver and gold.
18. And it shall be,
when he sitteth
upon the Throne of his Kingdom,
that he shall write him
a copy of This Law
in a Book out of that
which is before the Priests
the Levites:
19. And it shall be with him,
and he shall read therein
all the days of his life:
that he may learn
to Fear The LORD his God,
to keep all The Words
of This Law
and These Statutes,
to do Them:
20. That his heart
be not lifted up
above his Brethren,
and that he turn not aside
from The Commandment,
to the right hand,
or to the left:
to the End
that he may
prolong his days
in his kingdom,
he, and his children,
in the midst of Israel.

.     DEUTERONOMY 17:14-20.

36. The LORD shall bring thee,
and thy king
which thou shalt set over thee,
unto a nation
which neither thou
nor thy fathers have known;
and there shalt thou
serve other gods,
wood and stone.
37. And thou shalt become
an astonishment,
a Proverb,
and a byword,
among all nations
whither The LORD
shall lead thee.

.     1st SAMUEL 8:1-22.

AND it came to pass,
when Samuel was old,
that he made his sons
judges over Israel.
2. Now the name
of his firstborn was Joel;
and the name
of his second, Abiah:
they were judges in Beersheba.
3. And his sons
walked not in his ways,
but turned aside after lucre,
and took bribes,
and perverted Judgment.

4. Then all the Elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
5. And said unto him,

"Behold, thou art old,
and thy sons
walk not in thy Ways:
now make us a king
to judge us
like all the nations."

6. But the thing displeased Samuel,
when they said,

"GIVE US A KING
TO JUDGE US."

And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.
7. And The LORD Said unto Samuel,

"Hearken unto the Voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
8. "According to all the Works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
9. "Now therefore hearken unto their Voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them."

10. And Samuel told
all The Words of The LORD unto the people
that asked of him a king.
11. And he said,

"This will be the manner of the king
that shall reign over you:
He will take your sons,
and appoint them for himself,
for his chariots,
and to be his horsemen;
and some shall run before his Chariots.
12. "And he will appoint him
captains over thousands,
and captains over fifties;
and will set them to Ear his Ground,
and to reap his Harvest,
and to make his Instruments of War,
and Instruments of his Chariots.
13. "And he will take your daughters
to be confectionaries,
and to be cooks,
and to be bakers.
14. "And he will take your fields,
and your vineyards,
and your oliveyards,
even the best of them,
and give them to his servants.
15. "And he will take the tenth of your seed,
and of your vineyards,
and give to his officers,
and to his servants.
16. "And he will take your menservants,
and your maidservants,
and your goodliest young men,
and your asses,
and put them to his work.
17. "He will take the tenth of your sheep:
and ye shall be his servants.
18. "And ye shall cry out in that day
because of your king
which ye shall have chosen you;
and The LORD will not Hear you
in that day."

19. Nevertheless the people refused
to obey the voice of Samuel;
and they said,

"Nay; but we will
have a king over us;
20. "That we also may be
like all the nations;
and that our king
may judge us,
and go out before us,
and fight our battles."

21. And Samuel heard
all the Words of the people,
and he rehearsed them
in the ears of The LORD.
22. And The LORD Said to Samuel,

"Hearken unto their Voice,
and make them a king."

And Samuel said
unto the men of Israel,

"Go ye every man unto his city."

CHOOSING A HUMAN TO BE OUR RULER IS A REJECTION OF THE RULERSHIP OF GOD.

oaroloye:
I am not a "DOG," because DOGS are the ones who REJECT THE WORD OF GOD, AND DO NOT MEDITATE UPON IT, DEMANDING THAT OTHERS INTERPRET IT FOR THEM.

.   JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all that is written therein:
for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have Good success."

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHRISTIAN CLERGY- BECAUSE THE LORD EXPLICITLY FORBADE THAT SYSTEM IN HIS CHURCH.
.    MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master, even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

.    LUKE 22:24-27.

24. And there was also
a strife among them,
which of them should be
accounted the greatest.
25. And he said unto them,

"The kings of the Gentiles
exercise lordship over them;
and they that
exercise authority upon them
are called benefactors.
26. "But ye shall not be so:
but he that is greatest among you,
let him be as the younger;
and he that is chief,
as he that doth serve.
27. "For whether is greater,
he that sitteth at meat,
or he that serveth?
Is not he that sitteth at meat?
But I am among you
as he that serveth."

WE ARE COMMANDED TO FOLLOW THE LORD- NOT THE FOLLOWERS OF THE LORD.

BUT PAUL SAID:

.    EPHESIANS 4:11-16 .

11. And he gave some, Apostles;
and some, Prophets;
and some, Evangelists;
and some, Pastors and Teachers;
12. For the perfecting of the Saints,
for The Work of the Ministry,
for the Edifying of The Body of Christ:
13. Till we all come in the Unity of The Faith,
and of The Knowledge of The Son of God,
unto a perfect man,
unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14. That we henceforth be no more children,
tossed to and fro,
and carried about with every Wind of Doctrine,
by the sleight of men,
and cunning craftiness,
whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15. But speaking The Truth in Love,
may grow up into him in all things,
which is the Head, even Christ:
16. From whom the whole Body
fitly joined together and compacted
by that which every joint supplieth,
according to the effectual Working
in the measure of every part,
maketh increase of the body
unto the Edifying of Itself in Love.

THAT IS TO SAY, THAT HE HAD RECEIVED A REVELATION FROM LORD YAHSHUA THAT LEGITIMIZED AND AUTHORIZED HIS OFFICE.

A BRIEF HISTORY OF PAUL: He was the Pharisee pupil of GAMALIEL, who was the pupil of HILLEL, who, commanded by a Centurion to recite THE TORAH while standing on one leg, said:

"THAT WHICH IS HATEFUL TO THEE,
DO NOT UNTO THY FELLOW MAN;
THAT IS THE WHOLE LAW,
THE REST IS MERE COMMENTARY."

To understand what HYPOCRITES these people were, remember that The Law says PLENTY about doing things to others that one wouldn't like to be done to oneself!

Then, GAMALIEL, being the the Sanhedrin Council, recommended that the BEST WAY to treat CEPHAS and YOCHANAN, who were guilty of NO CRIME, and "MIGHT BE SENT BY GOD," (in HIS words,) was to BEAT THEM!

PAUL'S interpretation of that Teaching was to ROUND UP all the Disciples who saw Lord Yahshua after his Resurrection, and were willing to preach The REAL Gospel, and haul them to Jerusalem, in bonds, to DIE in RIGGED TRIALS.

Nothing was done to the Disciples at Jerusalem, because THEY HAD AGREED not to PREACH LORD YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

After he had accounted for all of the 500+ Brethren who were eyewitnesses of Lord Yahshua's Resurrection, he FAKED HIS CONVERSION, infiltrated the Church, then, refused to learn THE TRUE GOSPEL from ANYONE- which he already knew, from Pharisee Interrogations- which would make him a subordinate of his Teacher, but GAVE HIMSELF THE HIGHEST SEAT, as a DIRECT RECEIVER FROM LORD YAHSHUA.

After building up his credibility as a Christianity Spokesman, he contrived his arrest, and used his Knowledge of Roman Procedures to "APPEAL TO CAESAR."

Once there, he told AUGUSTUS NERO his Fake Testimony, and Nero only cared that here were people who refused to confess him as GOD (Romans were required to confess Caesar was A GOD,) but he could MAKE their God manifest to HIM by SLAUGHTERING THEM.

[img]©©©©©©©[/img]

Therefore, NERO executed PAUL, and when Lord Yahshua did not manifest to him, he continued to slaughter JEWISH AND GENTILE Christians alike, AS PAUL HAD PLANNED ALL ALONG.

Like SAMSON, killing MORE at his DEATH than whilst alive.

says here that,  "You cannot have a reasonable conversation with an Anglican Christian, because they are sworn to Secret Directives they won't tell you about. This is part of what the Lord meant about people preferring Darkness to Light.

Bronchitis Oaroloye refuse to resign from his fake ministry, he reminds me of the corrupt South African president Jacob Zuma.

The ANGLICAN CHURCH requires its BISHOPS, PRIESTS, and DEACONS to SAY they believe THE WHOLE BIBLE.

Not all of The Bible is THE WORD OF GOD: The Words of LORD YAHSHUA are THE WORD OF GOD, but the Epistles of PAUL contradict him in SEVERAL places.

1. THE CRITERION FOR SALVATION.

.     ROMANS 10:13.

13. For whosoever shall
call upon the Name of the Lord
shall be Saved.

.   MATTHEW 7:21-29.

21. "Not every one that saith unto me,

'LORD, LORD,'

shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

2. GOD'S SUPREMACY.

.    PHILIPPIANS 2:5-8.

5. Let this mind be in you,
which was also in Christ Jesus:
6. Who, being in the form of God,
thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7. But made himself of no reputation,
and took upon him the form of a servant,
and was made in the likeness of men:
8. And being found in fashion as a man,
he humbled himself,
and became obedient unto death,
even the death of the cross.

.    JOHN 10:29.

29. "My Father, which gave them me,
is greater than all;
and no man is able to pluck them
out of my Father's Hand."

.    JOHN 14:28.

28. "Ye have heard how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me, ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

'I GO UNTO THE FATHER:'

for my Father is greater than I."

3. THE FORBIDDEN TEACHING.

.    ACTS 9:22.

22. But Saul increased the more in strength,
and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus,
proving that this is very Christ.

.    MATTHEW 16:20.

20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.

4. NO MAN CAN SERVE TWO MASTERS.

.    ROMANS 7:1425.

25. I thank God
through Jesus Christ
our Lord.
So then with the mind
I myself serve
The Law of God;
but with the flesh
The Law of Sin.

color=silver].[/color]    COLOSSIANS 3:22-24.

22. Servants, obey in all things
your masters according to the flesh;
not with eyeservice, as menpleasers;
but in singleness of heart,
fearing God:
23. And whatsoever ye do,
do it heartily, as to the Lord,
and not unto men;
24. Knowing that of the Lord
ye shall receive the Reward
of the Inheritance:
for ye serve the Lord Christ.

.   LUKE 16:13-15.

13. "No servant can serve
two masters:
for either he will
hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God
and mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were covetous,
heard all these things:
and they derided him.
15. And he said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before men;
but God knoweth your hearts:
for that which is
highly esteemed
among men is Abomination
in The Sight of God."
Re: The Hidden Kingdom - Colonialism Lives On In The Anglican Church! by ScienceWatch: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Yawn !! Yawn !! This Satanic idiot reminds me of a motor mechanic arrogantly advertising that he will teach you all the SECRETS of motor car repairs but investigations quickly reveal that he has never got a single repair to work right.

This FAKE PASTOR can not do what he is preaching. Take your car to someone that is a doer, not a TALKER.
TALK IS CHEAP !!
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Firstly, I am not a Pastor. I teach that Pastorship is a FAKE OFFICE: the Lord FORBADE his Disciples to be Rabbis or Masters, saying that CHRIST is the ONLY Master of HIS Church.

BUT PAUL SAID:

and some, Prophets;
and some, Evangelists;
unto a perfect man,
tossed to and fro,
by the sleight of men,
and cunning craftiness,

THAT IS TO SAY, THAT HE HAD RECEIVED A REVELATION FROM LORD YAHSHUA THAT LEGITIMIZED AND AUTHORIZED HIS OFFICE.

A BRIEF HISTORY OF PAUL: He was the Pharisee pupil of GAMALIEL, who was the pupil of HILLEL, who, commanded by a Centurion to recite THE TORAH while standing on one leg, said:

THAT IS THE WHOLE LAW,

To understand what HYPOCRITES these people were, remember that The Law says PLENTY about doing things to others that one wouldn't like to be done to oneself!

Then, GAMALIEL, being the the Sanhedrin Council, recommended that the BEST WAY to treat CEPHAS and YOCHANAN, who were guilty of NO CRIME, and "MIGHT BE SENT BY GOD," (in HIS words,) was to BEAT THEM!

PAUL'S interpretation of that Teaching was to ROUND UP all the Disciples who saw Lord Yahshua after his Resurrection, and were willing to preach The REAL Gospel, and haul them to Jerusalem, in bonds, to DIE in RIGGED TRIALS.

Nothing was done to the Disciples at Jerusalem, because THEY HAD AGREED not to PREACH LORD YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

After he had accounted for all of the 500+ Brethren who were eyewitnesses of Lord Yahshua's Resurrection, he FAKED HIS CONVERSION, infiltrated the Church, then, refused to learn THE TRUE GOSPEL from ANYONE- which he already knew, from Pharisee Interrogations- which would make him a subordinate of his Teacher, but GAVE HIMSELF THE HIGHEST SEAT, as a DIRECT RECEIVER FROM LORD YAHSHUA.

After building up his credibility as a Christianity Spokesman, he contrived his arrest, and used his Knowledge of Roman Procedures to "APPEAL TO CAESAR."

Once there, he told AUGUSTUS NERO his Fake Testimony, and Nero only cared that here were people who refused to confess him as GOD (Romans were required to confess Caesar was A GOD,) but he could MAKE their God manifest to HIM by SLAUGHTERING THEM.

[img]©©©©©©©[/img]

Therefore, NERO executed PAUL, and when Lord Yahshua did not manifest to him, he continued to slaughter JEWISH AND GENTILE Christians alike, AS PAUL HAD PLANNED ALL ALONG.

The ANGLICAN CHURCH requires its BISHOPS, PRIESTS, and DEACONS to SAY they believe THE WHOLE BIBLE.

Not all of The Bible is THE WORD OF GOD: The Words of LORD YAHSHUA are THE WORD OF GOD, but the Epistles of PAUL contradict him in SEVERAL places.

13. For whosoever shall
shall be Saved.

'LORD, LORD,'

shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

2. GOD'S SUPREMACY.

he humbled himself,

is greater than all;

'I GO AWAY,

because I Said,

25. I thank God
through Jesus Christ
our Lord.
So then with the mind
I myself serve
The Law of God;
but with the flesh
The Law of Sin.

fearing God:
and not unto men;
of the Inheritance:

two masters:
for either he will
hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God
and mammon."

who were covetous,
heard all these things:
and they derided him.

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before men;
for that which is
highly esteemed
among men is Abomination
in The Sight of God."
Re: The Hidden Kingdom - Colonialism Lives On In The Anglican Church! by ScienceWatch: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2017
This idiots passion for COPY & PASTE is his deluded attempt to impress his merger followers into believing that he has secret POWER. Compare Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's practical results with those of the humble man he wants to destroy TB JOSHUA. The comparison would be like that of a DOG AND HIS MASTER !!
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

BUT PAUL SAID:

and some, Prophets;
and some, Evangelists;
unto a perfect man,
tossed to and fro,
by the sleight of men,
and cunning craftiness,

THAT IS THE WHOLE LAW,

[img]©©©©©©©[/img]

13. For whosoever shall
shall be Saved.

'LORD, LORD,'

shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

2. GOD'S SUPREMACY.

he humbled himself,

is greater than all;

'I GO AWAY,

because I Said,

25. I thank God
through Jesus Christ
our Lord.
So then with the mind
I myself serve
The Law of God;
but with the flesh
The Law of Sin.

fearing God:
and not unto men;
of the Inheritance:

two masters:
for either he will
hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God
and mammon."

who were covetous,
heard all these things:
and they derided him.

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before men;
for that which is
highly esteemed
among men is Abomination
in The Sight of God."
Re: The Hidden Kingdom - Colonialism Lives On In The Anglican Church! by oaroloye(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
If you want to know the difference between DARK and LIGHT, examine the darkness Bronchitis Oaroloye and Pres Jacob Zuma
and compare it with the LIGHT of TB Joshua.

Lets's talk about the "LIGHT OF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA."

1. BOGUS VISION OF "JESUS."
2. BLASPHEMOUS MERCHANDISING HIS BLOOD.
3. IDOLATROUS BRACELET CHARM.
4. WRONGFUL NEGLIGENT DEATHS OF 116 PERSONS.
5. FALSE PROPHECIES TO SAY "THEY WERE IN HEAVEN."
6. FAILURE TO RAISE ANY OF THEM FROM THE DEAD.
7. FAILURE TO HEAL REAL HANDICAPPED PEOPLE NOT ACTING.
8. CHARADES OF FAKE DEFEATED WHISTLEBLOWERS.
9. FAILED AMERIVAN ELECTION PROPHECY COVER-UP.
10. FAILED N650 to $1 PROPHECY (COVER UP?)
11. EMPLOYMENT OF THE LYING SHILL TROLL, SCIENCEWATCH: ACCUSER OF THE INNOCENT BRETHREN!
12. IMMINENT SUMMIT MEETING WITH MY LEFT FOOT OF FELLOWSHIP.

Bronchitis Oaroloyes hatred started about 30yrs ago with the Pentecostal PFN when the HOLY SPIRIT chose to work through the SCOAN CHURCH and the humble and kind man, prophet TB Joshua. Their envy and jealousy spilled over to outright attacks on this innocent man.

As their destructive plans failed year after year, they fabricate new LIES. As a result the SCOAN IS THE MOST INVESTIGATED CHURCH ON EARTH.
No pastor alive has been investigated more thoroughly by independent international investigative teams and the government -
They have all published their findings of INNOCENT.

13. TOTALLY-BOGUS COMMENDATIONS FROM FALSE CHRISTIANS.

But the hatred spewed toward Prophet TB Joshua from pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye and his Pentecostal masters continues to this day. Thank God for the incredible transparency provided by SCOAN'S Emmanuel TV, the whole world can investigate the TRUTH of this church.

I DOUBT ANYONE ACTUALLY HATES YOUR MINISTRY, YOUR FALSE PROPHET, AND HIS MINIONS- BUT A FEW RIVAL FAKES.

What people tell you, about your Ministry being WRONG, many of us say OUT OF LOVE.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye was born to hate, thats why he is now attacking other churches and the disciples of Jesus. He is hoping to get sympathy from unregistered Atheists but that is also failing because he fails to realize the shifting needs of Non- Fee paying Atheists.

THE HYPOCRITE PRESUMES THAT REBUKES AGAINST THEIR WICKEDNESS ARE HATEFUL.

Study EMMANUEL TV for only one day, any day of the week and see why the Pentecostal PFN hate this church !!
The SCOAN IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS ABOUT EVIDENCE OF A TRUE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. Emmanuel TV is the worlds most powerful spiritual learning tool the modern world has ever witnessed.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!

All the Miracles in the World are MEANINGLESS, if you break ONE LEAST COMMANDMENT OF THE LORD, and Teach others to do so!

This Judgment befell the THIRTEEN "APOSTLES," and PAUL.

Even Jews and Muslims agreed !! 

14. YOU FOOLS TAKE PRAISE FROM THE ENEMIES OF THE LORD AND HIS GOD!

Don't you know how BAD that is for you?

.     JAMES 4:4.

4. Ye Adulterers and Adulteresses,
know ye not that
The Friendship of the World
is Enmity with God?
Whosoever therefore will be
a Friend of the World
is the Enemy of God.

.     LUKE 6:20-26.

20. And he lifted up his eyes
on his Disciples,
and Said,
"Blessed be ye Poor:
for yours is
The Kingdom of God.
21. "Blessed are ye
that hunger now:
for ye shall be filled.
Blessed are ye that weep now:
for ye shall laugh.
22. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall hate you,
and when they shall
separate you from their company,
and shall reproach you,
and cast out
your name as Evil,
for the Son of Man's sake.
23. "Rejoice ye in that day,
and leap for Joy:
for, behold, your Reward
is Great in Heaven:
for in the like manner
did their fathers
unto The Prophets.
24. "But woe unto you
that are rich!
For ye have received
your Consolation.
25. "Woe unto you that are full!
For ye shall hunger.
Woe unto you that laugh now!
For ye shall mourn and weep.
26. "Woe unto you,
when all men shall
speak well of you!
For so did their fathers
to the False Prophets."

.     JOHN 7:6-7.

6. Then Jesus said unto them,

"My time is not yet come:
but your time is alway ready.
7. "The World cannot hate you;
but me it hateth,
because I testify of it,

'THAT THE WORKS THEREOF ARE EVIL."

If not even the greatest Preacher could convince his own Brethren, what is Tuberculosis Joshua doing, that is better than what HE was doing?
Re: The Hidden Kingdom - Colonialism Lives On In The Anglican Church! by ScienceWatch: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Every time this FAKE pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye opens his devilish mouth to destroy this kind humble man TB JOSHUA, thousands testify world-wide about how their lives has been effectively empowered, stage 4 cancer, broken bones, broken marriages etc, etc, etc including thousands of TESTIMONIES of full FREE life time educational bursaries even up to professor level.houses are built, schools are build,
oaroloye:

11. EMPLOYMENT OF THE LYING SHILL TROLL, SCIENCEWATCH: ACCUSER OF THE INNOCENT BRETHREN!

I DOUBT ANYONE ACTUALLY HATES YOUR MINISTRY, YOUR FALSE PROPHET, AND HIS MINIONS- BUT A FEW RIVAL FAKES.

What people tell you, about your Ministry being WRONG, many of us say OUT OF LOVE.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!

All the Miracles in the World are MEANINGLESS, if you break ONE LEAST COMMANDMENT OF THE LORD, and Teach others to do so!

know ye not that
is Enmity with God?
a Friend of the World
is the Enemy of God.

on his Disciples,
and Said,
"Blessed be ye Poor:
for yours is
The Kingdom of God.
21. "Blessed are ye
that hunger now:
for ye shall be filled.
for ye shall laugh.
22. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall hate you,
and when they shall
and shall reproach you,
and cast out
your name as Evil,
and leap for Joy:
for, behold, your Reward
is Great in Heaven:
for in the like manner
did their fathers
unto The Prophets.
24. "But woe unto you
that are rich!
For ye have received
your Consolation.
For ye shall hunger.
26. "Woe unto you,
when all men shall
speak well of you!
For so did their fathers
to the False Prophets."

but me it hateth,
because I testify of it,

If not even the greatest Preacher could convince his own Brethren, what is Tuberculosis Joshua doing, that is better than what HE was doing?
Re: The Hidden Kingdom - Colonialism Lives On In The Anglican Church! by ScienceWatch: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Every time this FAKE pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye opens his devilish mouth to destroy this kind humble man TB JOSHUA, thousands testify world-wide about how their lives has been effectively empowered, stage 4 cancer, broken bones, broken marriages etc, etc, etc including thousands of TESTIMONIES of full FREE life time educational bursaries even up to professor level.houses are built, schools are built all over your world while you prefer self centered INSANITY.
oaroloye:

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!

know ye not that
is Enmity with God?
a Friend of the World
is the Enemy of God.

on his Disciples,
and Said,
"Blessed be ye Poor:
for yours is
The Kingdom of God.
21. "Blessed are ye
that hunger now:
for ye shall be filled.
for ye shall laugh.
22. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall hate you,
and when they shall
and shall reproach you,
and cast out
your name as Evil,
and leap for Joy:
for, behold, your Reward
is Great in Heaven:
for in the like manner
did their fathers
unto The Prophets.
24. "But woe unto you
that are rich!
For ye have received
your Consolation.
For ye shall hunger.
26. "Woe unto you,
when all men shall
speak well of you!
For so did their fathers
to the False Prophets."

but me it hateth,
because I testify of it,

(1) (Reply)

Is Satan God's Sheepdog? - Paul Ellis / Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor / Why Born Again Christians Should Not Eat Sallah Meat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.