Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,171 members, 7,867,396 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Help, How Do i Apply For Jamb Change Of Name?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help, How Do i Apply For Jamb Change Of Name?? (391 Views)

Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish / Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! / JAMB Change Of Course/institution New Admission Letter Printing Procedures-check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Do i Apply For Jamb Change Of Name?? by LilNetty(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders... There was an error in my sister's name during are jamb registration. The person that registered her typed ELUMI instead of PELUMI.. we have decided to apply for the change of name which is #2500.. We were given a form to fill.. And was told to submit it at Abeokuta. I don't know if there is anyone who have same issue during his or her own registration.. Thanks in anticipation (pardon my grammatical error and mistakes)

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS Pre-degree Admission Form Is Out – 2017/18 / 2018 Scholarships For Developing Nations From Czech Republic (fully Funded) / Wife carrying and other funny Sports to have ever existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.