Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The 3rd Law To Financial Success - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The 3rd Law To Financial Success (519 Views)

Laser Focused On Your Financial Success / Cryptocurrency; Sure Bomb To Financial Boom. Learn To Earn Just $7 Daily And... / Free Ebooks On Financial Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3rd Law To Financial Success by Dycaptain(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
THE THIRD LAW.

In the next 10 years, three important factors will determine whether you will be RICH or POOR, HAPPY or SAD, FULFILLED or FRUSTRATED, IMPROVED or DEPRECIATED.

In the past 2 days, we discussed about the first and 2nd law. If you have not read them, Please just scroll down and do so, even before reading this last piece. I think you will benefit greatly from them.

Legal luminaries will tell you that ignorance is not an excuse in matters of law. Same applies to laws of nature. That you didn't go to school, and therefore ignorant of the law of gravity, will not save you, if you mistakenly fell from a 10 storey building.

So today, we'll be looking at the 3rd law. Like most powerful laws, this law also does it's job silently and efficiently, and cares less whether you are aware of it or not. It is a law which I believe is made specifically for this physical realm, and guides all physical beings, whether plant, animal or man.
It is called:

THE LAW OF GROWTH.

My friends and fans on this page, will remember that I have talked about the law of growth before. The reason for great frustration among youths, is usually because they fail to understand and work in line with the law of growth.

It has also led to the death of many magnificent dreams, because the dream bearer never learnt the law of growth.

Most people that seek financial success, are trying to

Make N10Million before they ever make N1million

Make N1Million before they ever make N100,000

Make N100,000 before they ever make N10,000

This goes totally against the natural law of growth, and that is why they fail. No child can run without first walking, or walk without first crawling. Many people are trying to reverse that natural law of growth, because they aspire very high, but are not willingly to start very small. BUT everything in this realm must obey the law of growth or die.

If you need the greatest oak tree, you first have to plant the smallest acorn, Just as you can't go to University without first passing through secondary school, nor can you go through secondary school without passing through the primary school.

Understanding and following the law of growth is absolutely essential to your success. In my many years in business, I have seen people who have been trying for over 10 years to make a million naira, but never succeeded until they understood the law of growth. Surprisingly once they start applying the law of growth and aim for N10,000 first, before N100,000. It doesn't take them more than 2 years to hit the million mark.

Stop living in fantasy island.

Forget about making all these huge numbers. If you are having challenges, just focus on making N5000 this week.

Stop chasing an illusion that is destroying your financial livelihood.

"He who works his land will have abundant food,
but he who chases fantasies lacks judgement." Proverbs 12:11

What you need is to CELEBRATE YOUR FINANCIAL VICTORIES because you'll increase your confidence, your skills, your belief in yourself.

YOU NEED SMALL VICTORIES TO PROPEL YOU TO THE BIGGER NUMBERS.

You see, nature teaches us that all things must advance step-by-step. Plants know it in their DNA, thus no seedling is frustrated that it is not yet an IROKO tree tomorrow, It will patiently wait 30 years to grow, while all the time spreading it's roots into the deepest subsurface, in search of ground water to sustain it in all seasons. Great men know this by instinct, and are not frustrated that they are not billionaires tomorrow. They just put in the hours every single day working on their "tap roots", deepening it everyday, for the days of growth ahead.

The secret behind the Law of Growth is that you must first learn how to make
N1000, N5000, or N10,000 before you try to make N100,000. Once you’ve achieved what I call your first ‘Financial Victory’, it will be one of the most important events in your entrepreneurial life! The Law of Growth is a MUST for your entrepreneurial success.

If you’ve never made a million naira in a month or less, then what makes you think you'll be able to do that by the end of next month? But, we get emotionally involved with trying to figure out some magical way to do that. Even though we've never done anything NEAR that much money before. We need to be a little more realistic.

I am not in any way discouraging you from aiming for the stars, Aim high, but start small. There is a point where we can be aiming so far above our current abilities that we're doing ourselves more harm than good. It will make us to do things and spend what we can't afford, because we are hoping for this great result, as such destroying our finances instead of building it.

I have seen countless naive entrepreneurs gather all the money they have and rent this big, fancy office, and they proceed to install even more expensive furniture etc.. even before getting their first customer. When I consult with them, I ask, "why did you rent this big fancy place, or buy this huge generator or install all these AC's, and now, one year later, you are broke" ,And they will say something like, I plan to sell this huge number of goods or services, just that I didn't have enough money...." WRONG !

It wasn't that you didn't have enough money, you failed the law of growth. You destroyed the little finance you already had, because you are living in fantasy island. Instead of thinking big and starting small, you thought big, and also started big. That is a recipe for bankruptcy ! When you show diligence in small things, then you are worthy and prepared to be set over many, this is a wisdom of the ages.

Everyday, I see the lack of understanding of this law, destroying destinies and homes. People struggling to live a lifestyle they are not yet up to, thus destroying their current finances and making it harder to succeed.

So why are successful people not teaching this law, even though they know it from experience ?
Because that is not what many people want to hear. And because it is boring. Every one wants to hear that you will breakthrough the next month, and that blinds the masses to the incredible power of the law of growth. I was not surprised that MMM was wildly successful for its founders. I warned many young entrepreneurs, but few men can resist the lure of instant wealth. For failing to adhere to the law of growth, many of them ended up destroying their finances.

If you fail to start applying this law today, you may regret it in 10 years time. Start now and see your life grow steadily.

I hope you learnt something useful from the 3 laws I shared with you. What motivated me despite my punishing schedule, to start this Academy, was the high level of financial illiteracy I saw among our youths. I believe that Nigerian youths are among the brightest and best in Africa, but unfortunately, they are not receiving the attention they deserve from the government, and it is so sad that most youths lack proper training, direction, motivation, encouragement and even good role models to follow.

The result is that we have millions of angry, frustrated youths, who are are finding dangerous avenues to express and unleash their potentials. If you think Nigerian youths are not smart, ask yourself, why is it that across the entire world, Nigerian youths are no 1 in "yahoo yahoo" ? You think a stupid person will convince a white man to part with millions of dollars?

But Youths, remember this, crime does not pay. If you believe in laws, then know it, that whatever you do, will return back to you a hundred fold. Mark my word, a hundred fold.

I call on all youths to Join Millionaires Academy today. We have this program, that is designed to transform you in 8 months, into a self-sustaining and well rounded individual. I will not promise you billions tomorrow, believe me, there is absolutely no shortcut to success. Don't mind the money doublers. What you need to do as a young man, is to invest in developing yourself. You will come to a point, when you will realize that the wealth you are looking for, is right within you, and no matter where you are in the world, you will never be desperate, poor or broke again in life.

I think a word is enough for the wise. You can bring a camel to the stream, but drinking from it, is entirely the camel's decision. I will leave you with one last advice. Seek wisdom and understanding. Wisdom is the principal thing. Wisdom is not just knowledge, but applied knowledge.

I hope you make it to the top. I will be waiting. God bless you.

Akinrimisi Oladayo, & Engr Ifeanyi Okoro
Coordinator
Millionaires Academy
www.register.millionaire.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3rd Law To Financial Success by Chriswazo(m): 5:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Nice write up, lalasticlala, Mrknowitall, Mynd44, this piece is FP worthy.

(1) (Reply)

Functioning Hotel Building Consists Of 35rooms C Of O 120M At Ikotun / Guys Help On This. / Please Beware Of E-money Fraudsters Online! Buy/sell From A Genuine Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.